Osama Bin laden's death will incite more terrorism, so what are we celebrating about? Watch

Swell
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This whole event will simply just reignite the hate towards the West within the Middle East. He's hardly been involved within Al Qaeda for years as he's been in hiding and on the run, so I can't help but wonder if it would have been better to just let him... rot away.

If Al Qaeda had assassinated David Cameron, our country would unite against them. And it will be the same with Al Qaeda. We're in for a rocky few months/years.
lonelykatana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by simstar)
But guess what you just got owned above.
thegimp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
about the remark "why didnt they catch him alive" Its obvious that they did their best to catch him alive - but he put up a fight. If they didnt want him alive, the would have bombed his villa.

So, if you come to think about it, the operation was a failure - they knew where he lived since august - so it took them 9 months to plan the operation to catch him alive. which they couldnt do - so its another american **** up!!
ilamba1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
they rejoice the death of a monster which they themselves created.
Austentatious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shenzys)
My thoughts exactly
Mine too. I mean it's a relief but no matter how hard you celebrate, it's not exactly going to bring back the dead.
Austentatious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I guess everyone is still in somewhat of a festive mood after the royal wedding on Friday. They'll celebrate just about anything.
i'm cool yeah?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
pics or it didn't happen

obama be trollin'
(relatively successfully)
Austentatious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
This whole event will simply just reignite the hate towards the West within the Middle East. He's hardly been involved within Al Qaeda for years as he's been in hiding and on the run, so I can't help but wonder if it would have been better to just let him... rot away.

If Al Qaeda had assassinated David Cameron, our country would unite against them. And it will be the same with Al Qaeda. We're in for a rocky few months/years.
First of all, the whole of the Middle East aren't extremists/Bin Laden followers-in fact, quite the contrary. Secondly, it doesn't matter that he's 'hardly been involved'; the fact that he killed thousands remains just that; a fact.
LordBerkut
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
****.the first site I've checked today is TSR just now.Google news says so to.R.I.P bin laden.
Swell
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Austentatious)
First of all, the whole of the Middle East aren't extremists/Bin Laden followers-in fact, quite the contrary. Secondly, it doesn't matter that he's 'hardly been involved'; the fact that he killed thousands remains just that; a fact.
I know, thats why i said 'within'. I'm not one of these iditos who claims all Muslims are terrorists!

Secondly, SO HAVE THE AMERICANS! SO HAVE WE! Anyway, if leaving Osama alone meant we would avoid an uprising of terrorists, then we should have left him.
Carnivores
Badges: 1
Report 7 years ago
I agree.I'm scared of the nuclear hellstorm though.
Sonny_J_D
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slavetosociety)
He was just a mere puppet I believe. We still haven't found the Master who controls the strings
The Master was controlling him? Get the Doctor on the phone now
simstar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stratos)
Yes he disproved me that's true but that doesn't give you the right to act childish.

It's funny when idiots take credit for something they didn't do.
I'm reveling in it like a child would, yes I am.

It's funny when people say stupid things when they are proven wrong.
Austentatious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
I know, thats why i said 'within'. I'm not one of these iditos who claims all of Islam are terrorists!

Secondly, SO HAVE THE AMERICANS! SO HAVE WE! Anyway, if leaving Osama alone meant we would avoid an uprising of terrorists, then we should have left him.
Who's we?
Steevee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Swell)
I know, thats why i said 'within'. I'm not one of these iditos who claims all of Islam are terrorists! :mmm:

Nope. I disagree. We shouldn't be afraid to bring justice to mass murderers for fear of more murder. What message does that send?
Stratos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by simstar)
I'm reveling in it like a child would, yes I am.

It's funny when people say stupid things when they are proven wrong.
mistakes only allow us to reach closer to the truth.
Swell
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steevee)
Nope. I disagree. We shouldn't be afraid to bring justice to mass murderers for fear of more murder. What message does that send?
'All of Islam'

And thats a fair point, I hadn't though about that. I take back my earlier posts.
lukejoshjedi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Still think he's been just a figurehead for many a year

but yeah who's celebrating? I can answer myself, fanatical, probably conservative americans and politicians in the open but secretly they're not (if they're intelligent anyway and see the bigger picture)

Waging a war on terrorism is like waging a war on an idea or a mindset, you can't even win it in the long run
briesandwich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If we do get blown to bits I'm sure the press and their inflammatory messages directed at his organisation will have helped. :rolleyes:
shadow99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's just propoganda to make Obama look good. Where is the body ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads