Bin Laden Dead Picture Watch

This discussion is closed.
doggyfizzel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love how one picture means the whole story is fake, maybe one news outlet just photoshopped it to give them an exclusive?

The story isn't fake, it will earn Obama some serious plus points, but the risk if they were not 100% sure he was dead would be too much. 1 video phone, and some football scores, and Obama is outed, no way they would risk it. Obama is under pressure, but being found out here would destroy his political career, and tarnish his name for ever.
rei dos reis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Waqar Y)
Would be epic if he made a video the next day..
Haha winning, I half heartedly wish he does.
JohnC2211
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mujeriego)
That's what I was thinking. I've seen men and children shot in the face during the current Syrian protests and their faces were practically hanging off. These wounds however look more like the result of a gang beating in Peckham than a precise headshot by US forces. Meh. I think he's dead and has been so for a while but that picture looks hilariously fake.

Completely agree.
Lucy :)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Donald Trump is going to be all over the burial at sea. Apparently they took DNA samples but what do they have to match it against?
battosai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lucy :))
Donald Trump is going to be all over the burial at sea. Apparently they took DNA samples but what do they have to match it against?
I was wondering about the same...

also:
Reagan couldn't get him! (8 years)
Bush couldn't get him! (4 years)
Clinton couldn't get him! (8 years)
Bush couldn't get him! (8 years)
Obama got him! (2 years)

Obama is a hero... ho ho ho
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lucy :))

(Original post by battosai)
I was wondering about the same...

also:
Reagan couldn't get him! (8 years)
Bush couldn't get him! (4 years)
Clinton couldn't get him! (8 years)
Bush couldn't get him! (8 years)
Obama got him! (2 years)

Obama is a hero... ho ho ho
They took DNA samples of his family members shortly after 9/11

And Obama didn't 'get' anyone. It was the brave men on the ground and the intelligence gatherers in the CIA and they should take credit.
Moody
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would be epic if he made a video the next day..
Lol yep, if he did a Jason and was brought back to life :X
battosai
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
While they were having dinner with the Bush family?
chris-catalysed
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WildBerry)
Yeah it does seem to be fake looking at it again, it's from the daily mail. :rolleyes:
It could be a subdomain of i.co.uk ...

They could choose to create i.bobbobbob.co.uk...
Nash24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Agreed, picture is a fake and it doesn't make sense that Obama would have been hiding out in Pakistan in the first place, considering that america has a presence in Pakistan anyway.
Then, doesn't make sense to let someone who caused so much distress just be buried, without any evidence either - Didn't kill Hussein on the spot, had a trial and humiliated him.
I'm suprised by how many people are actually believing this too, it's more of a case of what they want to hear, without really any evidence to back it up.
I'm lost for words because I was going to say EXACTLY the same. Innocent men have been captured and held in Guantanamo Bay, tortured for years, and then they supposedly find the most Wanted man, and hes thrown into the sea?! By American standards he would have been subject to years of torture..Doesn't make sense.
And exactly, it's what they've been wanting to hear, and its quite sad because it's evident he isn't actually dead and they've already started their full on celbrations...
TurboCretin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WildBerry)
Apparently he's been buried in the sea aswell :rolleyes:. However he might of been dead ages ago, and this could be clearly fabricated in the run up to the elections :confused:
They've been tracking the guy that led to him since before Obama was in power...I think if they had had anything remotely solid before now, they would've moved sooner.
Circadian_Rhythm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes you quick people a few posts above, the story is not fake.. the picture in the OP is.
chris-catalysed
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This explains why today is a bank holiday, I was wondering why..

Still they could have killed him after exams you know, I'd rather be in college today. =/
Mad Vlad
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You can carry on discussing this topic in the main news thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1625104
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.89%
No - but I will (87)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.74%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (537)
47.65%

Watched Threads