Osama bin Laden has been dead for years... Watch

Mad Cat Lady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by King-Panther)
Yes, because I can't speak english. :rolleyes: Instead of legs, eyes and books should be opened. 911 and the Iraq way were lies, so why were they not too much of a risk to lie about?????? I'm sorry you're not smart enough to understand my abbreviated grammar. :cool:
How many times do I have to tell you my legs are not open?! Just stop it. How were 9/11 and Iraq lies? That's the bit I dont get.

(Original post by aeterno)
Selfish in what way? Are they looking out for themselves or for their country?

They are already at risk whether they're lying or not. They gain a reason to invade more countries e.g. Pakistan for 'hiding' a terrorist. They've done it before (with Iraq), there's nothing to stop them from doing it again.
Hmm, I thought they were looking out for themselves mainly. Why would they want excuses to invade lots of countries? Wouldnt the army be more beneficial in the country helping to protect it, rather than out there... nicking their oil or whatever they are doing?
Suhayb08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
DailyMail is not very reliable.
aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
Hmm, I thought they were looking out for themselves mainly. Why would they want excuses to invade lots of countries? Wouldnt the army be more beneficial in the country helping to protect it, rather than out there... nicking their oil or whatever they are doing?
Because, as you said, they're selfish. Oil = money and America won't stop until they're filthy rich. They're not there to protect, at least not as their priority. Any country that has something they want is a potential target for them. They don't care about making friends when they can bully the rest of the world.
username247300
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How many times do I have to tell you my legs are not open?! Just stop it. How were 9/11 and Iraq lies? That's the bit I dont get.

Yeah I know, I was joking about the legs being open... But Iraq, there were no weapons of mass distruction and 911 is not what it seems.
http://www.zeitgeistthefilm.com/
Go to watch film online, about half way through...
slavetosociety
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Funny how everyone would jump into the bandwagon with us cconspiracy nuts when the truth is revealed years later by the mainstream media. The truth will always find a way to the surface even if you don't believe it now.
When it does, people will be like, "ah well they were right all along but I don't really care because it doesn't affect me!"
Keckers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by King-Panther)
Expect what you want but why didn't they keep the body for a little longer? Well, the official reason they entered Afghanistan was to get Bin Laden because he was apparently hiding in a cave there...
The reason we are in Afghanistan is to tackle the Taliban insurgency.
hidden_desire
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aeterno)
Selfish in what way? Are they looking out for themselves or for their country?

They are already at risk whether they're lying or not. They gain a reason to invade more countries e.g. Pakistan for 'hiding' a terrorist. They've done it before (with Iraq), there's nothing to stop them from doing it again.
This.
Dirty Diana
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by snowyowl)
:teehee:

In all serious... no.
nooo beat me to it! dang
f00ddude
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shenzys)
It never surfaced because it was an excuse for the US to remain in Afghanistan....
Interesting theory... And buried at sea? Come on how ridiculous, as loads of people have already mentioned that seems way too fishy and the reasons they gave? No country would want to keep his remains? And keep in line with the islamic faith? yah right. It makes me angry because of the lies told that we are made to believe, they want us to just accept everything they tell us as if we don't have minds of our own :mad:
u serious?
if bush had found Bin laden he wouldnt have been able to hide his excitement, a jizz stained Bush would have held a press conference shouting about how much of a legend he was and staing **** yeh i told u so!
if Obams had found him, he would have come out either ASAP or just before the mid terms to help repair his massive drop in popularity and loss of controll over congress
Mad Cat Lady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok I have an exam tomorrow so I'm doing no more commenting but was good debating with you guys! No one knows what's true really, everyone can have their own theory
(:Becca(:
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I thought the reason he was buried at sea was because they wouldn't want a grave becoming a shrine to terrorists?
High VOLTAGE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hasan)
If they did it to remain in Afghanistan, why did they tell us about it now - couldn't they have kept it a secret even longer?
well think of it like this, they've made their bases and got hands on the natural gas supplies. Also they're pulling out this year and it would look shameful if they had not achieved their main objective after 10 years and countless of lives of citizens and soldiers lost. Obama also has a election which he wants to win.
add it all up

of course i don't know the real truth but always question the official account
zedeneye1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
here's the truth:

he was in ISI's custody/control. They did'nt want to kill him, since they had close ties with him....

Something bad happened.....maybe USA forced ISI to let them kill him for political use ( elections coming up, obama wants to shine )
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I suggest some of you go watch a documentary called 'The Power of Nightmares'.

Neoconservative forces have been very influential in U.S politics for years. Learn that sometimes things are not as they seem and sometimes they are, there can be alternative secret motives, not suggesting they have one for this but it is possible.

Although it would seem disposable of his body into the sea seems fishy, no evidence, so are we simply supposed to take their word for it?

As for 'why would they pull out now, surely if they wanted to stay they wouldn't have said anthing?'. They could be finished with what they want, he could have possibly died many years ago and they delayed the announcement for other motives?
They took oil while at Iraq, maybe it's dried up?

Government leaders and politicians are renowned liars, with their own motives.
Just because Obama said he is dead doesn't mean you should blindly take his word for it. But on the flip side, you shouldn’t believe all conspiracies, especially one based on assumptions without any evidence.
Hoozo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rishz)
I'm not going to believe any of these conspiracy theories now. We demand proof not words!
We don't have proof if any side is true. The US govt said they buried him at see but they arent exactly known to be completely honest. But then you have these theories which are just theories, so who knows?
Hoozo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Uh yeh you people seem to be ignoring the fact i said "Why would he lie to us FOR NO REASON?" I know presidents lie, I'm not thick, but they always have a reason, theres NO reason why he would randomly say it now if he had been dead for years, it ultimately doesn't make much of a difference WHEN he died over the last 10 years....

Also, sorry if this makes me "drugged" or whatever, but I trust BBC News more than your ridiculous unsupported conspiracies. Were you there when it happened? Do you have military intelligence contacts?

YOU GET REAL!
BBC weren't there when it happened either.
taunt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It never surfaced because it was an excuse for the US to remain in Afghanistan....
Interesting theory... And buried at sea? Come on how ridiculous, as loads of people have already mentioned that seems way too fishy and the reasons they gave? No country would want to keep his remains? And keep in line with the islamic faith? yah right. It makes me angry because of the lies told that we are made to believe, they want us to just accept everything they tell us as if we don't have minds of our own :mad:

Your very much right!!

they have showed no bodies, no nothing, even the picture thats all round the web, you can tell its not him, its so computer generated!!

and Obama has been having wjhat you could call problems with his birth certificate, so maybe to cover that up, just come out with this huge headline: Osama's dead!!!

dont think so!!!

put it this way this is a whole conspiracy with the americans and Osama---Osama is in it with the americans.....I guess some of you didnt know that Usama was like the son of a very wealthy man whom was an associate of Goerge bush's father---very close family friends-----hes not dead, hes still out there somewhere...

Plus, they would never just have shot him straight away, these americans would have in theory tortured the **** out of him, but why didnt they???....

Coz he's chillin somewhere proabbaly in America sat with old Goergey havin a glass of brandy...well maybe a glass of orange juice for Osama, eh
NinaS00
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You might be right, but I don't think they would waste so much money keeping their troops and army fighting in the area for so long keeping the war on?
And why would they risk the Pakistanis as they have said the Pakistani intelligence helped find Osama?
C_B_C
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your opinion of government conspiracy is only, in my opinion, due to a lack of understanding of how things (the government, the military, the international conflict, etc) work.

It would be impossible to pretend a member of the Navy SEALS shot Bin Laden, because if it didn't happen, someone within the SEALS, the Navy's intelligence, or even the government would step forwards and say so.
The US government cannot possibly oblige the whole of the US Navy SEALS to lie for them.

I think your theory seriously undermines the hard work and sacrifice of the US military.

In my opinion Obama left this attack for so late due to the approaching date of the elections. But there's nothing really to defend this theory. Even if it were true, it wouldn't be a governmental conspiracy, just a tactic that shows how little democracy works sometimes.
Greenlaner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There are plenty of other reasons to remain in Afghanistan besides Bin Laden, so that theory really doesnt hold much water.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (189)
39.54%
No - but I will (28)
5.86%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.9%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (228)
47.7%

Watched Threads