If you could bring back any cancelled TV show... Watch

rae_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NaturalDisaster)
Digimon!!! Without a doubt one of the best anime series ever.

Spoiler:
Show
Maybe even better than pokemon...
Better than pokemon? Perhaps...
Picnic1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cyco)
Whose Line is it Anyway(as mentioned above).
No point- they've been doing a US version since then for years.
insoms
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
4th vote for Whose Line is it Anyway right here (clearly winning so far :P)

Also for the more nerdy among us Star Trek The Next Generation or Voyager but I must admit they were running out of storylines lol. As time goes on people get more and more bored with shows and they slowly morph more and more into action films, it should return to the days of Next Gen but with modern cameras and special effects.
Entangled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Picnic1)
The Crystal Maze (with Richard O'Brien this time of course if he'd agree- but only if they refresh it by changing all the zones).
A million times yes.

I'd put Catchphrase out there.
Nizzay!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rae_)
:O Where?

It's got like over 400 episodes. I think you're on about Part 1. There's like a timespan of 2 or 3 years between the two shows, so part 2 obviously features them as older characters.

Naruto (Part 1)

Naruto Shippuuden (Part 2)

Shippuuden features the same characters (along with new major ones) and continues where the first one left off.

You got like 200+ episodes to catch up on (but some of its filler)
JGR
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Firefly.
I honestly can't think of anything else.
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mermania)
It was where Jacob lived.
Who built it? Why did they build it? Why did Jacob live in it? Who cares!

Make up a reason, it'll probably make more sense than anything they could think of anyway.

ps. I think you really hate Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof. JJ Abrams wrote the pilot and co-created the series but I'm pretty sure he was mostly hands-off as the series wore on and those two guys are primarily responsible for the cluster**** of drivel that was Lost.
Oooo, it seems like we have a LOST expert here . Yeah, I think I'm wrong to 'hate' Abrams!

Spoiler:
Show
P.S. Am I right it surmising that the events on the island, after the explosion, were what actually took place, and what happened in the flash-forwards were the afterlife or something? Or am I completely wrong?
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DLJ)
It wasn't cancelled, it was completed: LOST! I mean, they left so much ambiguity! I was so bloody disappointed; I only wanted to know why that big massive statue was there! But no, I hate you JJ Adrams .
It was clear that some Egyptians had discovered the island at some point, with all the Temples and hieroglyphs about in the place, so they probably made the statue too. That's all you need to know really.

The biggest thing that really annoyed me the most was in Season 5, Locke, Sawyer, Juliet, etc were time travelling and on that boat, and people in the future started shooting at them, and it was made out that these people were big characters and they were shooting at themselves or whatever. But it was never explained! :mad:
obsession
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
Drop Dead Diva

and

Blood Ties
emerset
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jeeves and Wooster.
Hugh Laurie also mentioned he wanted to do more acting with Stephen Fry
infernalcradle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
shark, scrubs, two and a half men, my wife and kids, the fresh prince of bel-air.....the list goes on.....
big-boss-91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Grumpig)
Mine would be My Name is Earl. It was a brilliant sitcom (ok, its quality did begin to decrease before the end), but worst of all: they ended it on a freakin' cliffhanger :mad:!!
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
Firefly
SPACED
Flashforward
Mad Men (well its not cancelled but i want season 5 here right now not next year)
Torchwood (before it got americanised)
lonelykatana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by orionmoo)
Stargate SG1, Atlantis, Universe, Flashforward, Farscape, many other scifi shows
Couldn't agree more with SG1. It was superb!
Not many shows have me excited for the next episode no matter what the story line is.
Atlantis I liked but not as much as SG1.
I dont quiet understand why there were axed!

Universe was poo in my opinion though
Quackers93
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Hairy Bear Bunch, Hong Kong Phooey or any of the old cartoon network :love:
darkxangel
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by j.laurence)
Two and a half men.
This! :cry2:
rae_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nizzay!)
It's got like over 400 episodes. I think you're on about Part 1. There's like a timespan of 2 or 3 years between the two shows, so part 2 obviously features them as older characters.

Naruto (Part 1)

Naruto Shippuuden (Part 2)

Shippuuden features the same characters (along with new major ones) and continues where the first one left off.

You got like 200+ episodes to catch up on (but some of its filler)
I've been watching it on the internet but I mean where on TV...
paniking_and_not_revising
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Kenan And Kel!!!!

Whoever negged me was not a 90's kid.
darkxangel
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by obsession)
Drop Dead Diva

and

Blood Ties
Drop Dead Diva got cancelled? I didn't know that. :puppyeyes: :cry2:
dreamyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
FRIENDS... i love that show
mermania
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DLJ)
Oooo, it seems like we have a LOST expert here . Yeah, I think I'm wrong to 'hate' Abrams!

Spoiler:
Show
P.S. Am I right it surmising that the events on the island, after the explosion, were what actually took place, and what happened in the flash-forwards were the afterlife or something? Or am I completely wrong?
You're correct. It really was that stupid.

I'm not a Lost expert, I've never watched an episode more than once or anything. I only started watching it shortly before the final season started so I blasted through the first 5 seasons in no time which means I can remember the whole thing a bit easier than if I'd been casually following it on TV for over 6 years or whatever.

I actually quite hate it tbh. I was outraged by how it all "came together" (or more accurately, didn't), can't imagine how the people who'd been worshipping and theorising over it for years must have felt.

On topic: Arrested Development.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (480)
37.94%
No - but I will (98)
7.75%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (599)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed