?
Report 7 years ago
Go back to where you come from and my mum called me a ******* .Ouch
TheHyacinthGirl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Told by a doctor that I'd fail my GCSEs. I really didn't.
wasteman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tigermoth99)
that's so sad

I can't even imagine what must have gone through your mind when it was said
trust me its like that sinking feeling you get when you're in trouble bu lasts MUCH longer
anoushka1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was holding a red nose and I said I dont like my nose( as in my red nose)

and this girl next to me says, ' Yeah, you can always get a nose job' I was like hey that was uncalled for lol

Edit: why neg rep?
should be revising
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Some french dude told me that my mother was a hamster and my father smelled of elderberries...
TwirlGirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You're dead to me"

From an Ex, today.
JunePlum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When my little sister said "I hate you, I wish you didn't exist!"

Well, this burns because I was practically the one who 'asked' for her (I was 6 yrs old when i asked- i wanted a playmate).
She said this on a few occasions usually when we're alone at home and she didn't get her own way :rolleyes:

As time passed I began to ignore this comment because no matter what she says she's often right beside me whenever I'm painting or baking
and i'm almost always the first person she asked for favours....well that's mostly because my parents would say 'no' :/

So I guess it's tough love but if I'm wrong... she must really hate me. :confused:
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I just don't like you that way

Actually, I've never had anyone be harsh to me to my face...I hardly ever argue with people and I'd say I've only had two proper fall outs where I was insulted, both of which happened via facebook chat.
TrundleThe...?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You ****ing posh retard, who couldn't walk in a straight line if you tried. I'd tell you to hit me. But to be honest, the wall doesn't deserve to be hit instead."

Pretty much sums up my life throughout school.
Deema
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was at an indoor shopping centre at a pick and mix when I was 10 happily eating those banana sweets and millions when a group of teenage boys walking by started laughing and saying "you know sweets make you fatter right?" I was only chubby but that hurt
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"If your handwriting doesn't improve then you won't get anywhere in life." My head of year said that to me! I'm an A/B student in Year 11 for Gods sake! It's not my handwriting that's bad, it's the fact that I write (and type) faster than I think so I make a hell of a lot of mistakes compared to other people! :mad:

AND a hell of a lot of doctors have **** handwriting! - Far worse than mine! :mad: :mad:
Threepigs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by flowermaster91)
i thought you were nigerian :pierre:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When I was about 16 my father told me I had no personality and he wasn't suprised I had no friends (Although I did have friends, he just didn't take enough interest to know this!)
lizzyAlice
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
well my Grandad had Dimentia and a few weeks before he died he completely forgot who we were. My parents didnt tell us and instead told us we couldn't see him because he was too weak and it would upset us. So me and my brother decided we'd visit ourselves. We got to the home and went into the room, not aware of how serious the illness was and started talking to him like normal. at the end of a conversation about nothing improtant my brother had gone to make us all a drink and he'd said; "excuse me, i dont mean to be rude but, who are you?"
I've been called hundreds of things in the past, to my face and behind my back but nothing could prepare me for that.
Im aware it wasn't harsh and that was the point of the thread but i guess im saying dont let people calling you "too fat" or "too ugly" hurt you because it means nothing. Although it probly takes something like that to put it in perspective.
Hurr Durr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tigermoth99)
You'll never amount to anything

One of my teachers said that to me when I was young
My junior school teachers said that to me... they said I shouldn't bother taking the 11+ because I'd never get into the Grammar School I wanted.

I came 93rd out of 4009 people.

(Original post by Anonymous)
I got called a ****ing disgrace as soon as i walked into my flat after spending a night A&E for being extremly drunk whilst on Citalopram by a racist roommate.
Sad times :'(
That's really harsh - did they know you were on Citalopram and what it does?
Haywir3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by coca)
I tend to have horrible things said behind my back instead, or in my presence but not to me. :sigh:
Saaame. Worst was my ex girlfriend of 2 years, after 8 months in and after saying she loved me blah blah blaah but saying horrible things to her people and cheating....*****
Vybz Kartel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"Give Me a £1"

T'was a rudeboy in High School, i Loled uncontrollably in his face, and said meet me after school for his £1, he never showed up though :emo:
Aminaubah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was after someone else asked me about me grades. A jealous D/E (and I don't know how low it goes) grade student said (whilst thinking I couldn't hear), "Yeah, yeah watch when you get Ds". I was in so much shock, she was meant to be 'a friend'. Yeah right....:rolleyes:
mandingo666
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AnJuM218)
'You'll never be smart and will always be beneath me'

This was said by a guy who used to bully me as a kid, he's really smart (and a massive fat prick) and was predicted all As for AS.

He got AABC while i got AAAB. I think that's one point to me.
This story epitomises the TSR equivalent of the revenge seen in Oldboy.

Well done on the grades though.
skenny7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TwirlGirl)
"You're dead to me"

From an Ex, today.
:'( !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise