Banning Gay Kissing on TV Watch

S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vandub)
I've searched, and I can't find any actual quote from him saying this, and only news sources seeming to report this are the Sun and a load of blogs quoting the Sun.
I call lies/poor reporting (then again, it is the Sun).
Exactly! I seriously doubt Cameron would say that anyway.
Eljamaispa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
If they're going to go to hell if they continue as they are, why would you not take the opportunity to save them from eternal punishment? That's far kinder than letting them be.
Being alone for the rest of one's life with no one to love because "God says 'no'" or risking burning in the hell of a 2000 year-old myth? I think I know what I'd choose.
God_X
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cartopher)
Here's an idea, maybe you take your proselytized mind elsewhere, with some other idiots who are on the homophobic pro-God train to their fabricated kingdom of Heaven.
You're just blindly asserting your belief that Heaven and God don't exist as fact. It's always the same with you non-believers: never any thought in your arguments; you just rely on personal attacks to attempt to defeat religion, but let me tell you something.

WE WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR SCAM.
Tesphena
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
You're just blindly asserting your belief that Heaven and God don't exist as fact. It's always the same with you non-believers: never any thought in your arguments; you just rely on personal attacks to attempt to defeat religion, but let me tell you something.

You're just blindly asserting your belief that Heaven and God exist as fact. It's always the same with you believers: never any thought in your arguments; you just rely on personal attacks to attempt to defeat atheism, but let me tell you something.

tigermoth99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got 99 problems but a gay kiss ain't one
Cartopher
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edited cause someone else did exactly what I did.
God_X
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tesphena)
You're just blindly asserting your belief that Heaven and God exist as fact. It's always the same with you believers: never any thought in your arguments; you just rely on personal attacks to attempt to defeat atheism, but let me tell you something.

But you have absolutely nothing to base your beliefs upon, whereas the Bible is the greatest source of good that the world has ever seen. Atheists can't use that argument, and I have not personally attacked anyone; I'm trying to help people by spreading the teachings of Christ.
Mooseyboy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
If they're going to go to hell if they continue as they are, why would you not take the opportunity to save them from eternal punishment? That's far kinder than letting them be.
Letting them express their sexual desires free from having society dictate to them what they should be doing in line with other peoples beliefs, is kind.
Lukesmall1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
There's nothing ignorant in following the teachings of Christ. Atheists, on the other hand, take every opportunity they can to attack Christians whilst they have no evidence to prove their claims. It's silly, arrogant people like you who are ignorant.
Thats the most ridiculous thing I have heard in my life as athiests has this thing you may not have heard of called science to prove it, christians have a man thats been dead for almost 2000 years and a biased book that teaches the rules of society a few thousand years ago. Also, in reply to you're earlier statement about the majority of our population following some form of religion, we are talking about the UK here, where now a huge majority of us are now athiest and its usually because of people like you that people are athiest.
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mynameisq)
Haha classic Cambot!
What an idiot. I bet he'll succeed as well. You'd think we'd be getting more liberal as time goes on but no, apparently not.

On a side note, is it sad to say that your sig totally made my day? My Doctor Who obsession is getting out of hand I think. :lol:
Cartopher
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
But you have absolutely nothing to base your beliefs upon, whereas the Bible is the greatest source of good that the world has ever seen. Atheists can't use that argument, and I have not personally attacked anyone.
A book eh, so I too am to assume there is a magical school of wizardry named Hogwarts that is hidden from us muggles? A book is not proof of anything.
God_X
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lukesmall1)
Thats the most ridiculous thing I have heard in my life as athiests has this thing you may not have heard of called science to prove it, christians have a man thats been dead for almost 2000 years and a biased book that teaches the rules of society a few thousand years ago. Also, in reply to you're earlier statement about the majority of our population following some form of religion, we are talking about the UK here, where now a huge majority of us are now athiest and its usually because of people like you that people are athiest.
The majority of Brits are Christian. That's a fact. You're lying through gritted teeth just like any other atheist, because you know you don't have the answers.
i.am.lost
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So first he tries to implement an immigration policy perceived by some as being borderline-racist, and now he wants this homophobic policy.

Britain's tolerance is reaching newfound heights with this coalition, isn't it... :rolleyes:
cjcw20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
I agree that it should be banned if only to protect gays from God's justice. If they don't change their ways, He will be just and send them to Hell.

Edit: Why all the neg reps? Christianity, Islam and Judaism all forbid homosexuality, and as the majority of people are part of one of these religions, we should not accept homosexuality in our society. God will punish them, and it's our duty to teach them the right ways before it's too late.
You aren't a member of the Westboro Baptist Church by any chance are you? :erm::hmmmm:
i.am.lost
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Boobies.)
TSR Mods removed the GIF of Olivia Wilde kissing a woman from my signature because it was 'too mature' or something for the site.

I believe that this is a much more pressing concern than what the numpty PM has said, and that we should now discuss how ridiculous the TSR mods are.
Cameron to become TSR mod after this country chucks him off his current position? :beard:
God_X
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cjcw20)
You aren't a member of the Westboro Baptist Church by any chance? :erm::hmmmm:
No, but I am a Baptist and from what I've seen on Theroux's (he's an idiotic atheist) documentaries, they seem like nice people who I share similar beliefs to. The media just likes putting a spin on them to make them seem evil, when really they're trying to help the world.
Mooseyboy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
The majority of Brits are Christian. That's a fact. You're lying through gritted teeth just like any other atheist, because you know you don't have the answers.

Me VERY drunk on a night out. Let me know if this is enough to go to hell mate Would like a heads up. Thought was clearly there (joking obv)...

Also hells gonna get very busy if every girl who's snogged another girl is going to hell... 95% of all 18-25year olds in Bedford and MK for a start
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tesphena)
Source.

Part of the Conservative manifesto was a claim to be tackling homophobia
To the best of my knowledge, i don't think that David Cameron has every actually seen this Conservative manifesto...
Lukesmall1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
Your gross generalizations, like calling all atheists liars leads me to believe that you are an unintelligent bigotted idiot. Personally I know christians who would be disgusted with what you are saying. I am bisexual and I find everything you said offensive but i'm happy to know that you're just a prejudice idiot, just like hitler was.
erklam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Guys, this God_X is a troll, stop feeding it with your replies. In case he or she or it is not a troll then stop wasting your time talking to an idiot. Let him live in his own world hurting and hating others while believing that he follows his god. His life is gonna suck anyway. As a matter of fact, it already does->convincing people of his stupid theory on tsr=not fun.

God-X, I hope Westboro (you know, the church you support) will go and visit your funeral, celebrating your death and wishing that you go to hell (that's what they do, but I have no doubt you know that as a keen follower ([fanatic?])
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (355)
37.57%
No - but I will (74)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (450)
47.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise