Turn on thread page Beta

Dress witches in pink and avoid white paper to prevent racism. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    It could be like a passport and you could take a new photo and pay a small fee (not as much as a passport obviously) to have it changed and get a new crayon? I say, I may have come up with the idea for a lucrative new business... I shall patent it!
    Hahaha sounds like a plan! Remember to mention me in your will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayjay)
    Is there some greater power that is forcing people to breed and have "coffe coloured" children? or do people choose who they want to have children with. And also who exaclty is putting "white genocide" into action? is it non whites? is it white governments? if it is non whites then how are they managing this , if it is white governments then why would they want this ?
    Why did Lenin and Stalin et all kill 10s of millions of their "own" people? Why did Pol Pott kill so many? What about Chairman Mao? Another explanation is its treason dumb dumb. It happens all the time? Maybe the elites just want one big easy to control mass. Who knows......

Whats important is whites must wake up to the genocide of the white race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    Light is a form of power/energy, is it not?

Very true. But white people leave themselves uncoloured or pink, black people colour themselves brown, what colour do asian people colour themselves? I have always wondered that :teehee:
    I'm white european and I'm not 'uncoloured' and certainly not 'pink'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    Grow up pathetic angry child.
    :confused:

So if a white man speaks up for his race he is told to "grow up you patheric Angy child," You sound like an antiwhite

No one is going to Indian and flooding it with non Indians and telling anyone who objects to "grow up you patheric Angy child"

No one is going to Japan and flooding it with non Japanese and telling anyone who objects to "grow up you patheric Angy child"

This mass immigration and assimilation is ONLY happening in all white countries

PC is all part of the plan and its a tool to make us more accepting and to create generations of antiwhite. Watch my videos in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevkevkev)
    Because its only being pushed in ALL white countries and ONLY white countries. Sounds like you are condoning white genocide? Would you be okay with Africa been flooded with non Africans in the name of this "coffee coloured" race?
    Has stormfront been shedding its members or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeyMan2009)
    I'm white european and I'm not 'uncoloured' and certainly not 'pink'!
    Well, me too. But which crayon would you colour yourself with then? I used to never colour myself in because the pink was always atrocious and well, we're not blue or anything :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Hmmm.

I know it seems ridiculous, but I can see where they're coming from. In our society it is true that generally dark colours are associated with negative things - monsters, witches, vampires, etc. etc. Whereas light colours and particularly pastel shades are seen more positively.
    Yes... because dark colours are seen as sinister or ominous (evil), whereas lighter colours are seen as happiness and safety (good).
    What would scare you more; a Death Eater (I hate using a Harry Potter reference but my mind is blank and I need to go out) wearing all black, or one wearing all pink?
    Pink can't exactly blend into shadows

It's been that way since time began tbh (or so I'd guess), so why they want to change it now is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shippy)
    not being allowed to use white paper because someone may find it offensive?! that's completely ridiculous.
    I know. I mean is it offensive to write in black ink too?

ReputationRep:
    Why did Lenin and Stalin et all kill 10s of millions of their "own" people? Why did Pol Pott kill so many? What about Chairman Mao? Another explanation is its treason dumb dumb. It happens all the time? Maybe the elites just want one big easy to control mass. Who knows......

Whats important is whites must wake up to the genocide of the white race.
    Wow i think that must be the worst response ever.

I'm asking you why and you respond by asking me. I don't know why did these guys kill.

So you believe it is white leaders themselves doing this, but don't really have any reason as to why. Controllable mass? why would they be more controllable surely by turning themselves into a minority compared to "coffee people" they would ahve less controll and power.

And you didn't answer my question: How is this being forced, are people being forced to breed with other races?

ReputationRep:
    Because its only being pushed in ALL white countries and ONLY white countries. Sounds like you are condoning white genocide? Would you be okay with Africa been flooded with non Africans in the name of this "coffee coloured" race?
    as long as women aren't raped and people can reproduce with anyone of their choice ....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Witch costumes and paper, that's why people are racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaiiStarh)
    It is not directly linked,but I believe there is still a link there. Black is bad,white is good/pure? Right? That is what we have always been taught. It's easy to say that those are dictionary definitions, but really, who decided that white would be the good color and black would be the bad color? I thinks there is a deeper meaning there than we are willing to admit. Someone had to make that decision. It wasn't made by itself. Why is black always assimilated with horror, bad luck and brutality e.g. 'Black Death', 'black magic', 'black cat', etc
    I think that it's also why most cultures, view lighter skin as more pure and attractive than darker skin. It's been decided for everyone centuries ago.
    I maintain that you're seeing way too much in this. Nobody decided at some point in the past that darkness would henceforth be thought of as evil - that response is derived from our caveman days when the night brought death and the day brought opportunity and peace. We are not taught that dark = bad and light = good, but that some poets, authors, etc. choose to see it that way because of those primordial instincts that are now ingrained in virtually every culture in the world. Culture did not construct the response, it evolved naturally as an instinct.

Ever been out on a moor or in a forest on your own in the dead of night? It can be ****ing scary even without wolves and bears trying to eat you like our unfortunate ancestors. Humans have an innate fear of the dark and gravitates towards the light - that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

ReputationRep:
    we still write in black though....

anyway, at least no one takes it seriously

ReputationRep:
    Wow i think that must be the worst response ever.

I'm asking you why and you respond by asking me. I don't know why did these guys kill.

So you believe it is white leaders themselves doing this, but don't really have any reason as to why. Controllable mass? why would they be more controllable surely by turning themselves into a minority compared to "coffee people" they would ahve less controll and power.

And you didn't answer my question: How is this being forced, are people being forced to breed with other races?
    No it was an excellent response. You even answered your own question. Read what you typed and THINK.

Forced? There was no voting. It was top down policy, That's forced. You obviously don't understand what "assimilation" means
    You are asking a lot of questions. Now i have given you enough answers. Anymore questions is just you trying to justify white genocide. Research this yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I'm not donating a shred of credibility to the article, so life goes on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whacks)
    Well that was 100 years ago, nowadays its more common do discriminate against white hetrosexual males. At my Uni I have seen posters for black groups, LGBT groups, female groups, but no group for whites, males or straight people. I can already imagine the uproar if there was.
    Whites, males and straight people generally don't suffer persecution in this country: blacks are less trusted, see the recent riots as an example, with many newspapers/people saying it was mainly blacks when it wasn't; gay people still face considerable bullying/persecution and are denied legal rights eg marriage; females are still underrepresented in business and science (eg ICL, a science-based uni, has 2/3 males in their undergraduates, and most big companies have mostly or exclusively males in the boardroom) and often don't get equal pay.

This idea that white males are discriminated against is ridiculous, and I say this as a white male myself. It's almost as bad as the supposed "persecution" of Christians in the USA, none of whom seem to care that both Muslims and atheists are virtually unelectable due to public distrust. GROW UP, if you were being discriminated against in the way that many minorities have been historically and still are (to some extent) today, you'd know about it.

ReputationRep:
    No it was an excellent response. You even answered your own question. Read what you typed and THINK.

Forced? There was no voting. It was top down policy, That's forced. You obviously don't understand what "assimilation" means
    You are asking a lot of questions. Now i have given you enough answers. Anymore questions is just you trying to justify white genocide. Research this yourself.
    I don't know whether to feel sorry or angry:

I ask who is doing this white genocide and why - you say it is the government ( who are elected democratically) and for reasons you ask me why dictators of the past killed their own people, say it is to make them easier to control ( which i refuted) and that is treason which is not a reason but a description of what you belieive is happening.

I also asked how people of different races are being forced to breed with each other to which you havce no response but instead say it is a policy, which doesn't answer the question - does that mean that there is a policy that people must breed with the opposite race. Some evidence would be good.

You also tell me i should research your argument myself, don't know what assimilation means ( which in this context i don't) but don't proceed to tell me what it means.

You also ignored the part about political correctness being a media storm without any real examples in real life.

So as you see you didn't give enough answers
    Questioning the existence of something (white genocide) does not equate to justifying it. I am arguing it is not occuring, and you take that to mean i believe it is existing and i justify it.

I don't know who you think you are kidding with your shirking of responses and logic which makes no sense.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether to feel sorry or angry:

I ask who is doing this white genocide and why - you say it is the government ( who are elected democratically) and for reasons you ask me why dictators of the past killed their own people, say it is to make them easier to control ( which i refuted) and that is treason which is not a reason but a description of what you belieive is happening.

I also asked how people of different races are being forced to breed with each other to which you havce no response but instead say it is a policy, which doesn't answer the question - does that mean that there is a policy that people must breed with the opposite race. Some evidence would be good.

You also tell me i should research your argument myself, don't know what assimilation means ( which in this context i don't) but don't proceed to tell me what it means.

You also ignored the part about political correctness being a media storm without any real examples in real life.

So as you see you didn't give enough answers
    Questioning the existence of something (white genocide) does not equate to justifying it. I am arguing it is not occuring, and you take that to mean i believe it is existing and i justify it.

I don't know who you think you are kidding with your shirking of responses and logic which makes no sense.
    Didn't need to read the rest once i got to the part about governments being elected "democratically" You don't know how things work. Let me give you just a tiny explanation.

When the media is controlled by a certain group then NO government is democratically elected. When you have a population that is dumb, non political, alienated, non racially aware and made up off immigrants its EASY to MANIPULATE the masses by the media. You need to learn more about whats really going on in the world. Do you think its possible for the same people to have bets on two horses in a two horse race? ;-)

WATCH the videos i have linked on Cultural Marxism. Thats your starter You might thank me later.
    Oh and when the penny drops you will fell REALLY angry. Once that passes you'll feel a lot better.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Are you guys getting the idea YET?? Woken up YET? You might laugh or are shocked by this but its been going on for YEARS. Most of you have been indoctrinated in similar ways......watch.....

This is why most of you are sitting back almost applauding as your countries are flooded with non white immigration, you see no problem with everyone "assimilating" into a coffee colored "race" and you kick and scream "racist" at any sane person who is trying to help by objecting. It's all been part of the BIG plan.
    :facepalm2: You sad, sad man.

No one is condoning white genocide. I wouldn't mind Africa being flooded with non Africans or making coffee coloured races in either the EU or Africa.

Watch the videos above. Your parents should have been saying what the **** back in the 1980s. PC is the cancer of the western world.
    Shut up. You are literally spouting nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sete)
    PC gone mad, or a Necessary evil to promote multi culti?

Bold for TLDR

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...pert-says.html

Discuss...
    Is your word 'multi culti' meant to be funny or something?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.