Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Computerised)
    yeah but then she would look fat as you said.
    But then no one would stare at her (I can personally attest to this), which is what she has the problem with. It's not like she'd actually be fat, she'd just look it.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a massive coat on top? Surely no one would be able to see what's underneath that? And wear a minimiser bra?

ReputationRep:
    Apart from trying to hide them with clothes, there's not too much you can do.

Just try to ignore it, I guess. Them looking at you, while it may be annoying, won't cause you any harm.

ReputationRep:
    Cover your boobs like hijab girls and you'll be fine. Otherwise, ignore it and get used to it!

(Original post by dizzy 123)
    Thanks for your reply

Yeah, defientley F+
    I think I was about 15 when I was an F..
    lovely assets you have there :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Wear a coat? Get a taxi? Get a lift? Learn to drive? Walk a different way?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Aww Come here I give u hugs.

ReputationRep:
    Do this and they will look smaller:

1. Lose weight
    2. Tone up
    3. Wear a good minimiser bra (although apparently they're bad for your boobs)
    4. Wear tight underclothes
    5. Wear loose overclothes

If doing at least three of the above fails to make you feel less self conscious...it's probably all in your head. Otherwise you have really really massive tits and your only realistic solution is a breast reduction. Get it done, why not? See if you can get it on the NHS, there's no reason you should feel burdened by them if their effect is upsetting you that much and you don't want them.

Just something to bear in mind though, boobs usually shrink after the initial 'growth' period. How old are you? You might find they naturally deflate as you enter your 20's. Secondly...every girl gets stares and leers on the street. Bored men in cars will literally stare at anything that happens to be wandering past, especially school-aged girls. The pervy truth. So don't expect not to still get stares if you were flat as a pancake.

You're probably just young and pretty Of course men are going to stare if on top of that you have big boobies! It's like their ultimate fantasy lol.
    Pull yourself together OP - it's not a big deal, and if you really, really feel it is, take the drastic measures.

ReputationRep:
    I think u shud really talk to ur family or friend about this maybe they can help u cause it's really pervert here trust me u don't wanna know.

ReputationRep:
    It's about a 20 minute walk to college, and it's next to a road.

Most of the vehicles are vans/trucks, and i'm pretty sure the stereotypical drivers drive them.

The amount of guys I see staring at my boobs is stupid. And these are the guys who I see doing it, and do it really obviously. I'm not counting the ones I don't see or look discretely. I mean, they literally turn their heads to look, especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds...

It makes me so so so self counscious. And it really is nearly every other driver that does it. It's not like i'm dressed slutty, at all. Wearing a jumper one day, normal t shirt and cardigan the next day..
    I thought maybe it's because I was wearing my bag across my body, so the strap lies between my boobs, making them look bigger.. so I wore it on my shoulder, but it made no difference, and no my back hurts.

It's making me really nervous about going tomorrow, I just hate it so much, have been crying alot about it tonight, really not wanting to go tomorrow.

Missing out the obvious, I do have quite large boobs, but I have a quiet/shy personality, which doesn't match them.

ReputationRep:

Most of the vehicles are vans/trucks, and i'm pretty sure the stereotypical drivers drive them.

The amount of guys I see staring at my boobs is stupid. And these are the guys who I see doing it, and do it really obviously. I'm not counting the ones I don't see or look discretely. I mean, they literally turn their heads to look, especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds...

It makes me so so so self counscious. And it really is nearly every other driver that does it. It's not like i'm dressed slutty, at all. Wearing a jumper one day, normal t shirt and cardigan the next day..
    I thought maybe it's because I was wearing my bag across my body, so the strap lies between my boobs, making them look bigger.. so I wore it on my shoulder, but it made no difference, and no my back hurts.

It's making me really nervous about going tomorrow, I just hate it so much, have been crying alot about it tonight, really not wanting to go tomorrow.

Missing out the obvious, I do have quite large boobs, but I have a quiet/shy personality, which doesn't match them.
    I just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear that you are in such a predicament when you walk to college everyday. I just wanted to say that despite what anyone says, it is NOT your fault that people stare at you. It is not up to you to do anything about it- only to survive it, to get through it. Don't let it make you feel bad about yourself. I know, easier said than done, but it should not negatively reflect on you at all that people treat you poorly. It should not up to you to do anything. It's not fair that you are in this position. But you cannot let their cruelty let you not go to college and not become all that you can be. If anything, you should use it as a motivation to be the best you can be.

I know that sometimes people will objectify me, and it makes me feel terrible about myself. I cry whenever someone makes me feel as though I cannot do something because I am a girl. Or that I am merely an object whose thoughts and feelings do not matter. But it is not me who should feel bad, and like-wise it is not you who should feel bad.

Maybe try to keep your mind occupied with other, more important, things. Recite to yourself everyday that you are not your breasts. That you are a great person. That you do not deserve their bullying/objectification. Positive affirmations may seem silly, but they do a lot to helping you realize that you are a great person. Let the leering be a motivation to become a better person, to become stronger.

You can survive this. It's okay to cry and it's okay to be upset about it, but don't let it destroy you.

If you need to talk to someone who has been through something similar, please PM me. I'd be happy to converse with you, or even just to listen if you need someone to listen. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I see what you did there, trying to be sneaky with the photos are we??
    :eek: No, I just just don't know how big they are, I wonder how big they must be for you to not be able to hide them. Are you overweight? A lot of overweight women I know have large stomachs so the breasts appear even larger and are more difficult to conceal. I'm not a lesbian so I'm not doing it for my own sexual needs. You could wear a minimiser and baggier clothes but other than that there is nothing you can do.

ReputationRep:
    They must be enormous to attract so much attention even when you are wearing a baggy jumper.

ReputationRep:
    Must be quite large. Feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    And if someone mentions, 'pics or gtfo'
    Oh I see. :wizard:

Pics or it didn't happen. :pierre:

ReputationRep:

*wave*
    I used to have a similar issue i would get teased when i was at secondary school (im 32F) and rather short (5ft1), i do look quite comical and often get called an anime girl etc.
    One of the best ones (from a mate) was that if the train caught fire and we had to go out the windows i woudnt be able to because of my chest xD

Now that i have a boyfriend (and have been with him for 4 years) I feel totally comfortable with my body, im happy not to cover up, i purposely dont wear tops that have high neckline as it gives a mono-boob look and isnt really flattering.
    I think you just need to learn to love your body for what it is.
    I dont care if guys stare, im proud of my curvy figure. ( and my boyfriend loves it too)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lerone)
    *wave*
    I used to have a similar issue i would get teased when i was at secondary school (im 32F) and rather short (5ft1), i do look quite comical and often get called an anime girl etc.
    One of the best ones (from a mate) was that if the train caught fire and we had to go out the windows i woudnt be able to because of my chest xD

Now that i have a boyfriend (and have been with him for 4 years) I feel totally comfortable with my body, im happy not to cover up, i purposely dont wear tops that have high neckline as it gives a mono-boob look and isnt really flattering.
    I think you just need to learn to love your body for what it is.
    I dont care if guys stare, im proud of my curvy figure. ( and my boyfriend loves it too)
    This was one of the best ones!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    36E atm.

In other news a tramp did shout fashion advice at me the other day. He told me I shouldn't wear a pink hoodie, because it clashes with my (red) hair and that "green would be better". Depressing thing is I realised he was right. My hoodie is safely tucked away in a drawer while my hair remains red. Hehe.
    Not really that big at all then... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What are these minimiser bras? I've never heard of them, so doubt they'd be in my size.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.