ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    OMG THE NEW BRITTANA STUFF ON TUMBLR.
    jgijgsjigaejoagoegjegpijgdhgdhgd hgdDEAD
    Wait? Wha??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    *snip*
    Yeah, that's possibly more what I meant, that whilst he probably could play Tony, he really didn't exhibit that in his audition. My point RE: the camp behaviour was that actors can't let it interfere with their roles, which maybe Kurt did, through his choice of audition piece. Not saying it's exclusively that, but it may be a factor.

Feel bad responding to your massive response with only a small paragraph.

ReputationRep:
    Wait? Wha??
    Some screen-caps were released of them looking adorable
    Trying to find them to post here

ReputationRep:
    SHE'S DEFINATELY BACK
    She's in the choir room in the new sneak peek of Mercedes singing Spotlight

and by she I mean Santana :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunky x)
    Yeah, that's possibly more what I meant, that whilst he probably could play Tony, he really didn't exhibit that in his audition. My point RE: the camp behaviour was that actors can't let it interfere with their roles, which maybe Kurt did, through his choice of audition piece. Not saying it's exclusively that, but it may be a factor.

Feel bad responding to your massive response with only a small paragraph.
    No worries! I tend to go overboard haha xx
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Some screen-caps were released of them looking adorable
    Trying to find them to post here

(Original post by AmyLH)
    SHE'S DEFINATELY BACK
    She's in the choir room in the new sneak peek of Mercedes singing Spotlight

and by she I mean Santana :yeah:
    I love Santana. Ridiculously. I was actually like --> :cry: when Schue kicked her out!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :woo: Santana's back! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I love Santana. Ridiculously. I was actually like --> :cry: when Schue kicked her out!
    I don't see how people cannot love her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    I don't see how people cannot love her!
    Cause she's a ***** who thinks she shouldn't get the blame for anything? :p:

I like her, but still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Cause she's a ***** who thinks she shouldn't get the blame for anything? :p:

I like her, but still.
    I do admit, I'm extremely biased when it comes to her. But I do think she gets a lot of stick for being a ***** when I don't think she's any worse than Quinn and Rachel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    I do admit, I'm extremely biased when it comes to her. But I do think she gets a lot of stick for being a ***** when I don't think she's any worse than Quinn and Rachel.
    Quinn hides it behind her sickly sweet demeanour, or did until this series.

Rachel gets attacked all the time and Mercedes is always giving her a hard time because Rachel actually puts the work in and knows it. Rachel at least tries to make things better and has repeatedly stepped aside for Mercedes.

Santana is open about her *****iness, but thinks somehow that she is absolved of all guilt for any bad thing she's done. When does she ever apologise? She helps Sue and expects Will to keep her on because it was Sue's idea, for example. Yea, good for her for being open about being a ****, but until, you know, she realises she can't keep going like that, of course a lot of fans aren't going to like her, nor characters in the show.

ReputationRep:
    Brittana is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

ReputationRep:
    Quinn hides it behind her sickly sweet demeanour, or did until this series.

Rachel gets attacked all the time and Mercedes is always giving her a hard time because Rachel actually puts the work in and knows it. Rachel at least tries to make things better and has repeatedly stepped aside for Mercedes.

Santana is open about her *****iness, but thinks somehow that she is absolved of all guilt for any bad thing she's done. When does she ever apologise? She helps Sue and expects Will to keep her on because it was Sue's idea, for example. Yea, good for her for being open about being a ****, but until, you know, she realises she can't keep going like that, of course a lot of fans aren't going to like her, nor characters in the show.
    Tbf I think that makes Quinn a million times worse imo.

Like I said I'm extremely biased. But tbh, a lot of fans do actually like Santana so I don't know where you got your 'a lot of fans' from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Tbf I think that makes Quinn a million times worse imo.

Like I said I'm extremely biased. But tbh, a lot of fans do actually like Santana so I don't know where you got your 'a lot of fans' from
    A lot doesn't have to be the majority. :p:

ReputationRep:
    A lot doesn't have to be the majority. :p:
    I suppose

ReputationRep:
    I'm torn by Santana. Sometimes I think she's just really emotionally troubled with the whole lesbian thing, and sometimes I think she's just a self centred cow.

Tell you what is annoying me though, Sue's constant wanting to get rid of the Glee club. It's so damn childish. BUILD A BRIDGE, GET OVER IT (This might also be the reason I dislike Snape also). And don't say it's a plot point, there are lots of amazing plots going on without that Brittanta, Bartie, Finchel, Klaine, Kurt's sexuality, Santana's sexuality, Rachel's ambition etc.

ReputationRep:
    I almost forgot about Glee and thought it was on at 2!

ReputationRep:
    Um. Spotlight? For WSS? Not really proving you have the classical voice for Maria... /pedant

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Asian F.

Really enjoyed it. Mike Chang is now my favourite character, and it was so nice to see all the main characters doing their thing.

More thoughts when I'm less hungover.

ReputationRep:
    I stayed up and watched it last night, my friends couldn't stop laughing at me this morning when I drank two cups of coffee one after the other

Mike and his mum :love:
    Plus also the little Brittana bits that were oh so adorable :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    I stayed up and watched it last night, my friends couldn't stop laughing at me this morning when I drank two cups of coffee one after the other

Mike and his mum :love:
    Plus also the little Brittana bits that were oh so adorable :heart:
    Mike's Mum was so pretty as well!

I'm trying to work out who I agree with RE: Mercedes/Rachel. I can see both their POV and Mercedes was annoying me with the Booty Camp thing. Plus what is this illness? Is it genuine or just her trying to get out of it?

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.