Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shoshin)
    Evening meal is always 'tea' in the Black Country (Dudley/Wolvo way). 'Dinner' is our midday meal, rather than 'lunch'. As my mum sometimes used to say on a Sunday: 'Not hungry yet? Do you want your dinner for tea?'

Get well soon
    Haha yepp - breakfast, dinner and tea
    I have a friend from Wolverhampton who calls it 'supper' which i just find plain odd

And Thank You

(Original post by Slumpy)
    One must never assume:p:
    I'd usually agree with you, but in the context that the assumption is that in moving to university I will not be - for some unknown reason - electing to have my breasts removed so that they can remain behind at my family home, it's pretty safe to assume such a thing, lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    I'd usually agree with you, but in the context that the assumption is that in moving to university I will not be - for some unknown reason - electing to have my breasts removed so that they can remain behind at my family home, it's pretty safe to assume such a thing, lmao.
    there might be the boobs fairy who has only got your permanent address.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so soon there will be...

Fifteen hours left

Till freshers.
    Just said goodbye to my grandparents - Who I've lived with a lot over the past four years.

Feeling pretty devastated.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lol @ EY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Lol @ EY

...?
    Problem?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    ...?
    Problem?
    Nope, although worst of the Big 4, just love how they glamorise the degree.

ReputationRep:
    And now, I'm about to toodle off to sleep, meaning that there are a whoppingly small

Nine hours left

until I head to Lancaster. The excitement is starting to slowly creep in.
    I have no idea what I'm going to wear! I have dyed my hair, it looks roughly the same colour but more damaged, hurrah (but at least i haven't got jet black roots anymore) and I've picked up everything but the fairy lights.

Quite apprehensive, because the crash happened coming back from Lancaster, and we haven't journeyed on the M6 since, but, all shall be well - I really, really want tomorrow just to be a normal freshers day.

Packed nearly all of my stuff into what, twenty or so boxes, and shall be heading off at 8.30 sharp - After I've chosen an outfit, packed all my clothes away and picked up some last minute essentials like my fan and laptop.

Furness Freshers, I guess I'll see you tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Nope, although worst of the Big 4, just love how they glamorise the degree.
    just love how you needlessly hate for no real reason.
    Shoo, looking forward to my freshers

ReputationRep:
    You've either had such a good freshers that you forgot to continue this blog, or you died

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.