Toddler forced into washing machine and killed. Watch

+ polarity -
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by facetious)
Seriously. What the hell goes through peoples minds when they do something like this?
Are you being... facetious?

No :sad:
problemsolver
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ninja Girl)
What is with this "you have just insulted me personally in cruel ways" *******s? I do believe you have told me

a) I'm a nobhead
b) I'm stupid
c) I'm horrible

So...who is insulting who here? What have I said exactly to insult you? Please, quote me, I'd love to see it.

Toddlers are not bad, how could they possibly be bad? They have limited knowledge of the world, and no child is born with hatred, spite, or evil inside them. Everybody is a blank slate when they are born. Even by the age of 3, not enough information has been absorbed by them in order for them to have become morally questionable. they simply aren't old enough to do things out of deliberately being malicious. If a toddler is being naughty there is something wrong with the way the situation is being handled by the adults who are in charge with him/her. It's not the fault of the child. I really don't see how you can dispute that.

You do have no logical case by the way. Or if you have one, you are hiding it pretty well. Please provide sources and justify everything in the last paragraph here. As I said, I am not claiming that you are necessarily wrong, just that I don't see how you have logically reached your conclusions. You have provided no rational argument, and no references for any of your questionable claims about the development of toddlers. What are the chances that all toddlers are not bad? Pretty slim I'd say.

"You can't disprove it" does not prove your case. "You can't disprove it" is an argument used by religious people over and over again for the existence of god, and it is shot down over and over again by intelligent, rational people.
My insults came after you started being disrespectful to me. You called me "what's his face" and this post has a generally disrespectful tone:

You hadn't posted on this page, I couldn't be bothered to flick back a page to find the name of somebody who doesn't matter at all to me, and yes I forgot your name within about 20 minutes, I've been busy, believe it or not sunshine the world doesn't revolve around you, your username is insignificant to me (not only that but it's not even an accurate memorable name...you don't seem to be solving any problems to me!).

Because somebody finds your username insignificant enough that it isn't seared into their memory for time immemorial, this means that they have no logical case does it? It makes everything else they've said null and void?
Right...okay...makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:
Last edited by problemsolver; 6 years ago
Ice Constricter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Clearly psychotic, I mean stuffing someone in a washing machine because they've misbehaved? :lolwut:
facetious
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by + polarity -)
Are you being... facetious?

No :sad:
Not this time :no:
Ninja Girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by problemsolver)
My insults came after you started being disrespectful to me. You called me "what's his face" and this post has a generally disrespectful tone:
You threw a fit at me because I had forgotten your username, as if there aren't several thousand members of TSR that I should remember each and every single name. Grow up for goodness sake! Face it, people forget things, I never claimed to be infallible. Yes, I forgot your name, hardly worth making a song and dance about it!
Last edited by Ninja Girl; 6 years ago
problemsolver
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You threw a fit at me because I had forgotten your username, as if there aren't several thousand members of TSR that I should remember each and every single name. Grow up for goodness sake!
I'm not saying you should remember everyone's name on here. But if I'm about to address somebody on here, I'll generally take the trouble to find out their username.

"What's-his-face" is just rude, especially if you've just spoken to them. Sure there are thousands of users. I'm one of the last few you've spoken to though so it's a bit rude to just call me what's-his-face after I've taken the time to write a meaningful reply to you.

I referred to you as "Ninja Girl" in my first post about you. I took the trouble to go and find your user name so I could call you by it.

You remind me of the less intelligent, less nice girls who I went to school with...when we were 12.

And no I don't automatically go about assuming that I matter to everybody. There are lots of people who are viewed as more important than me and I know that. That doesn't mean that I like being made to feel that I don't matter. It's the same for most people really. Address somebody as "what's-his-face" and they will get offended. It's obnoxious. That's pretty much common sense. Were you trying to offend me?
Rant
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EffieFlowers)
You just made a joke about a child being murdered by his father, that is completely disrespectful, you should remove comment...
Lighten up, would you? It's not like you knew the kid.
Ninja Girl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not saying you should remember everyone's name on here. But if I'm about to address somebody on here, I'll generally take the trouble to find out their username.

"What's-his-face" is just rude, especially if you've just spoken to them. Sure there are thousands of users. I'm one of the last few you've spoken to though so it's a bit rude to just call me what's-his-face after I've taken the time to write a meaningful reply to you.

I referred to you as "Ninja Girl" in my first post about you. I took the trouble to go and find your user name so I could call you by it.

You remind me of the less intelligent, less nice girls who I went to school with...when we were 12.

And no I don't automatically go about assuming that I matter to everybody. There are lots of people who are viewed as more important than me and I know that. That doesn't mean that I like being made to feel that I don't matter. It's the same for most people really. Address somebody as "what's-his-face" and they will get offended. It's obnoxious. That's pretty much common sense. Were you trying to offend me?
I didn't address you as anything. I was talking to somebody else about you.

Christ, ok, sorry if I offended you by not using your username. Happy now? I still think your points made in this thread in regard to the little boy are seriously off though, that hasn't changed, and the fact remains that you have insulted me several times, so you shouldn't be so much on your high horse about a piddly little thing like me forgetting your username. It ranks pretty low compared to you calling me a nobhead!

and no, I wasn't trying to offend you, I just forgot your username and couldn't be arsed to go back a page. Whether you were offended by that or not is entirely your own doing!
Last edited by Ninja Girl; 6 years ago
Vampire-Love4ever
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There's nothing that can be said about this really other than how sick it is. Poor little boy, he was far far too good for them.
My heart breaks at the thought of how many people out there, good decent people, who are aching to have children of their own but can't for whatever reason, and then on the flip side there are sick twisted *******s like this, who are blessed with the most precious things in the world, their own children to love and cherish, and they treat them like this.

RIP little angel.
Completely agree. :sad:

RIP ~
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Perhaps the little boy was far too good for the guy who put him into a washing machine. I agree that guy's extremely messed up. I don't want to be too critical though as he probably has something extremely wrong with him.

The little boy is not an angel just because something awful happened to him. Many kids, just like adults, are pricks, and they don't suddenly become perfect just because something awful has happened to them.
Just want to point out the hypocrisy of your argument - the father's actions can be justified as he 'probably has something extremely wrong with him' but the child has to be a 'prick' and his throwing a picture down a toilet cannot be justified by growing up in a violent home (clearly violent if this is what his father saw as disciplining his child) causing the child's violent behaviour. What if this is all the deceased child knew because of what he witnessed in his own home?

Anyway in response to thread:

Poor little guy rest in peace. I hope his 'parents' get adequately punished. Its horrible to see how people will behave when blessed with a child compared to other people who are so desperate to have children who have to go through IVF and struggle so much.
problemsolver
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
Just want to point out the hypocrisy of your argument - the father's actions can be justified as he 'probably has something extremely wrong with him' but the child has to be a 'prick' and his throwing a picture down a toilet cannot be justified by growing up in a violent home (clearly violent if this is what his father saw as disciplining his child) causing the child's violent behaviour. What if this is all the deceased child knew because of what he witnessed in his own home?
Anyway in response to thread:

Poor little guy rest in peace. I hope his 'parents' get adequately punished. Its horrible to see how people will behave when blessed with a child compared to other people who are so desperate to have children who have to go through IVF and struggle so much.
Perhaps I "don't want to be too critical as he probably has something extremely wrong with him" because I'm scared of the dad so don't want to speak out against him on a public forum. I might still think that the dad is a prick.

And I didn't mean the kid is necessarily a prick, just that it's a possibility so making him out to be an angel isn't necessarily right. Another poster wrote "R.I.P. little angel". I was critical of the dad, calling him "extremely messed up" and certainly wouldn't say the dad was an angel. I'd also say that the kid isn't an angel, though he's perhaps closer to being an angel than the dad.
Rebellious-Steve
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
An eye for an eye...
Vampire-Love4ever
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rebellious-Steve)
An eye for an eye...
... makes the whole world go blind.
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Perhaps I "don't want to be too critical as he probably has something extremely wrong with him" because I'm scared of the dad so don't want to speak out against him on a public forum. I might still think that the dad is a prick.

And I didn't mean the kid is necessarily a prick, just that it's a possibility so making him out to be an angel isn't necessarily right. Another poster wrote "R.I.P. little angel". I was critical of the dad, calling him "extremely messed up" and certainly wouldn't say the dad was an angel. I'd also say that the kid isn't an angel, though he's perhaps closer to being an angel than the dad.
I was explaining that your argument was irrational on the basis that you had justification for the dads behaviour and no justification for the childs behavior (when its far more logical to allude the child's behaviour to his violent environment).

Also you did say: 'Many kids, just like adults, are pricks, ' these are your own words. If it isn't necessarily right to make him out to be an angel, then it isn't necessarily right to make him out to be a prick. This is a 3 year old boy - he doesn't even have full consciousness yet and will mostly mimic behaviour.

Don't have any interest in what you really think - just pointing out that it doesn't make any sense. If you are that scared of his dad, don't write anything.
Rebellious-Steve
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vampire-Love4ever)
... makes the whole world go blind.
Not really. After they've lost the first eye chances are they'd be hesitant to commit another crime. So a more appropriate saying would be:

Any eye for an eye reduces the overall field of vision of the guilty.

That saying is just ridiculous since those who lose their eyes are quite capable of creating a child and then they will pass on to their child the fact that doing bad is wrong.
Ice Constricter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rebellious-Steve)
An eye for an eye...
So if you got shot for posting this comment..................

I'll say; an eye for an eye.
Rebellious-Steve
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ice Constricter)
So if you got shot for posting this comment..................

I'll say; an eye for an eye.
That would make little sense. That would no be "an eye for an eye".
problemsolver
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
I was explaining that your argument was irrational on the basis that you had justification for the dads behaviour and no justification for the childs behavior (when its far more logical to allude the child's behaviour to his violent environment).

Also you did say: 'Many kids, just like adults, are pricks, ' these are your own words. If it isn't necessarily right to make him out to be an angel, then it isn't necessarily right to make him out to be a prick. This is a 3 year old boy - he doesn't even have full consciousness yet and will mostly mimic behaviour.

Don't have any interest in what you really think - just pointing out that it doesn't make any sense. If you are that scared of his dad, don't write anything.
To be honest I don't care what you really think as you're a "Supermassive muse fan". Wow that's interesting.

Do you know what I really think? Then how can you say that it doesn't make any sense?

I would argue my points a bit more but you don't really care what I think and I wouldn't feel much achievement winning against someone whose main identity is a band with 35,306,146 youtube views on one of their songs. Really special.
Supermassive_muse_fan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
To be honest I don't care what you really think as you're a "Supermassive muse fan". Wow that's interesting.

Do you know what I really think? Then how can you say that it doesn't make any sense?

I would argue my points a bit more but you don't really care what I think and I wouldn't feel much achievement winning against someone whose main identity is a band with 35,306,146 youtube views on one of their songs. Really special.
I said I don't care what you 'really' think as was replying to the original post in regard to the fact that it was irrational - to then say you were writing that was because you might just be scared of writing against the father on a public forum was a bit of a poor justification of what you wrote earlier.

But yes I do like Muse, an awful lot :dance:. Really an x amount of views on 'one' of their songs - would just like to ask if your username is meant ironically because you don't seem to use much logic.

But digressing from the point of the thread so will stop here.
thetobbit
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
All the comments saying "He's evil" "He's cruel" seem a bit vague?

He's obviously mentally unstable if he does something like this.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (669)
90.77%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (68)
9.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise