Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Friday night slut convention watch

(Original post by tufc)
    Ofc... :holmes:...do you wanna take it? :daydreaming:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taivaallinen)
    The paper wants to provoke a reaction so it's not really a fair representation, but there are definitely people like this in every city (and they're usually more noticeable too).
    right but most girls aint that ugly/slutty?

ReputationRep:
    I am just concerned for their health frankly, especially their ankles, but it is their choice, just like smoking and drinking is the choice of the individual. All you have to decide is whether you find it attractive.

I know I dont. False tan is the number one sin in my book. It doesn't look attractive, in fact heavy tans and skimpy clothing (that isnt classy anyway) generally don't - never met a man who genuinely likes it tbh, most just lie because they think their girlfriends like tan and skimpy clothing so they should agree. Most men I know prefer everyday clothing, this is not a myth.

TL; DR? Silly but their choice.

Its the girl's choice, i don't agree with it but if thats what they want to do well they have the right to. In my opinion it just means one that doesn't dress like a slut is even more attractive then before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB_19)
    Anyone else shocked by the amount of women with tattoos?
    OP, I do agree with the Daily Mail (:eek:) with regards to how awful their dress sense is and how ridiculous it is that they have to dress for male attention. However I don't suppose it is anything new, and each to their own!

Fortunately, not every women dresses that poorly, and the DM will only report something if it will provoke a reaction.
    5/27 women... shock, horror...

ReputationRep:
    Munters have to flash their obese bodies to lure the men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Munters have to flash their obese bodies to lure the men.
    most hot girls dress more conservative could be true?

but its ironic, they flash disgusting ft flesh to lure guys in? as if bare skin can make us horny?

ReputationRep:
    I am entirely okay with this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broken Social Gene)
    I am entirely okay with this.
    Me too. I don't see the problem with women dressing provocatively, it's their body and therefore they can do what they want with it. Not surprised that it's an article from the Daily Mail though, what a load of rubbish.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.