Turn on thread page Beta

Why are women sluts and deny it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gorila7)
    I will reply to everybody tommorrow but i really need to get to bed have college tommorrow!

I'll leave you lovely ladies with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mto7Kg2Hrzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Gom...eature=related

Not as good as this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia.)
    I flirt a lot (not with people who have gfs though). It doesn't mean I'm up for it all the time. :rolleyes: I never blame a guy or say that he's leading me on...I've probably been more guilty of that myself (please don't chastise me too much because I've decided to be honest)
    I'm imagining a cat with a chastity belt now, due to your avatar. Worrying.

ReputationRep:
    this is one thing that really wrecks my head
    why if a girl sleeps around a bit shes a slut
    if a lad does it hes a player and doesnt get the **** girls get

ReputationRep:
    Culture and religion and all that.
    Its always been like that, and the way for women to actually enjoy their lives with sex is to lie and decieve so they dont get burned for it.
    Women have always been so downpowered and it sucks but there isnt much we can do about it.
    I got burned for being a slut cos I had a early start to my sexual activeness :L But I dont have my tits out or wear incredibly short skirts or jump on every guy I see. Yeah I made some past mistakes with my sex life, hence why I dont want to tell people every detail about it, but I would be happy to tell a guy if I was comfortable telling him.

Thats the reason why girls decieve and tell lies to guys about their sex lives, cos guys tell everyone else and ruins that girls chances to find a nice guy. Whereas if she felt like she could trust that guy, maybe she would tell you about her sex life rather than being a 'slut' -.-

I hate the word slut. So judgmental of a girl, cos you base their personailty on the amount of people they slept with. But you dont know why she slept with them, all could have been relationships, or maybe shes enjoys sex and took the oppurtunity for it, like any other guy would do -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alawhisp)
    It's only different for a guy if he isn't very good looking and if he is punching above his weight. Good looking guys can get laid all the time if they want to, and if average males went for average females they'd get laid more often too.. It's fairly simple really..
    If you're good looking as a guy, you certainly can't get it all the time if you're single, you don't get a lot of women who put out in clubs as they often have their guards up, unless you went for a really unattractive woman, who average looking guys can get with as well.

ReputationRep:
    Probably because 'slut' is such a derogatory term.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's annoying if they act all innocent and basically lie about how many people they've got off with and more to convey this " lady like" image when in reality they're are getting hammered more than a nail by blokes they hardly know on the basis of their looks and their ( the females) stupid vanity
    Why do you care? It doesn't effect you. Besides people only have sex with people they are attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick)
    Why do you care? It doesn't effect you. Besides people only have sex with people they are attracted to.
    How does it not affect me? And okay fair, and it's okay i am attractive so its all good babe x

ReputationRep:
    How does it not affect me? And okay fair, and it's okay i am attractive so its all good babe x
    Okay how does it affect you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick)
    Okay how does it affect you?
    Coz it impacts on my life gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    It's becoming increasingly obvious that OP is an immature boy who has had ONE bad experience with a woman cheating and therefore thinks all women do so.

ReputationRep:
    Coz it impacts on my life gorgeous
    How? You haven't answered the question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerben)
    yay! a fella that sees sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerben)
    tah dah - explanation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    It's becoming increasingly obvious that OP is an immature boy who has had ONE bad experience with a woman cheating and therefore thinks all women do so.
    No i was the one who cheated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaidenh)
    yay! a fella that sees sense
    ironic coming from a woman

ReputationRep:
    ironic coming from a woman
    shut your mouth lol

ReputationRep:
    shut your mouth lol
    You love it

ReputationRep:
    whatever trevor

ReputationRep:
    whatever trevor
    Go get laid?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.