Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Erm I didn't 'pick up' on the Audi driver insult because at first it wasn't relevant, I was commenting on the fact that you thought because the person was a chav it was somehow more amusing for him to get splashed. Dumbass. :rolleyes:

/end.
    Nope, never said it was more amusing because it was a chav, just said that it is hardly surprising that a chav is on street corners and dumb enough not to move away from impending splashing.

Like you, I suppose. Except, I don't think you are a chav, you are just a dumbass.

ReputationRep:
    This thread certainly made my afternoon more enjoyable. Not the topic, but the arguments

For the record: I wouldn't splash someone, karma etc.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It's illegal, and unfortunately for someone who had splashed me, they got caught up in traffic 10 metres down the road. My key was useful. ********.

I didn't scratch the paint work, just their alloys.

ReputationRep:
    B7 FTW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwertyG)
    That car wouldn't be in one piece if that happened to me
    Haha internet hard nut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venenecinema)
    Haha internet hard nut
    how is that internet hard nut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2_plus_X_equal_me)
    Has anyone done this and don't lie
    No because it can ruin my car's engine

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to wear uniform and If so what is it and what does it look like afterwards? If not do you want to wear uniform and what type?

ReputationRep:
    I have Done it twice, Once when I didn't see the person as she came out behind a van and once when it was unavoidable, both times I stopped, handed them a towel and gave them a lift home.

I would never do it purposely, most times I slow down to a crawl so as not to splash them,

it's just a **** move, I would be pissed if someone did it to me so the same goes for them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.