Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accalia)
    Cheesy + over the top = good time

Has anyone seen the Return of the Living Dead films? Now they're cheesy. Probably the worst zombie-apocalypse situation as well, since cutting off/destroying the head doesn't (re)kill.
    Saw Return of the Living Dead today actually. Very funny film indeed, though not my favourite zombie film because I don't like O'Bannon's zombies... Romero's are better

ReputationRep:
    Land of the Dead is also another film i actually really enjoyed, gruesome too!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I recommend people see Colin, made by a British film student for £45 and made a lot out of it, did well worldwide.

About the point of view from a zombie, its well done for what it is.

Also like Tokyo Zombie, Dead Snow, La Horde, Zombie, Zombie, Rec 1 & 2, Zombie Flesh Eaters, Night of the living dead, Night of the creeps and Evil Dead

ReputationRep:
    28 Days Later. Inspired me down my career path, as a matter of fact.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone seen 'Dead and Deader'?

Its a low budget zombie film made a few years ago that is so bad that it is hilarilously good.

ReputationRep:
    The best has gotta be Dawn of the Dead (remake) as it is pretty brutal.
    But the film "Day of The Dead" is also good in my opinion to say not many people know about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kh3R...e_gdata_player

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Evil Dead I & II are obvious classics. If you like those you might enjoy From Dusk Til Dawn.

Others, just off the top of my head are...
    almost any George Romero "of the Dead" film
    Dawn of the Dead (2004)
    Shaun of the Dead
    Zombieland
    28 Weeks Later
    28 Days later
    Resident Evil
    I am Legend

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.