Finding muscular men attractive? Watch

Ice Constricter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also I love how all the girls on here don't hesitate to describe anything they find unattractive on a guys body as "ugly" or "weird" but if a guy were to do the same with a girl he'd probably be drowning in neg rep.
boba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yung Mon£y)

So you're saying if he was infront of you, it'd be off putting?
took be about 5 minutes to figure out where I recognised him from. the frustration caused by that was indeed off putting
also no I don't actually find him particularly attractive. his body isn't unattractive but not attractive either. and his face I think is unnatractive so as a whole not for me
ilovefashion90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really don't like it when its "overdone". Muscles are good depending on the person and how big they are but its a bit intimidating when a guy looks like he could squash you with his thumb. Height matters alot more to me. I find guys who are fairly skinny attractive if they are very tall. This guy is muscly and I think he is very very attractive.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?clien...GYit0QWa74DACg

It doesn't look disproportionate or overdone (to me) cos he's like 6'4. Thats probably why I find him attractive more than the muscles. But I think he has the perfect amount of muscle. I just want to tie him up and give him a massage lol/

I know all the tsr girls wont like him. They want more of this ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ga...NaOG0AW_x4DQAw
silent ninja
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ice Constricter)
Also I love how all the girls on here don't hesitate to describe anything they find unattractive on a guys body as "ugly" or "weird" but if a guy were to do the same with a girl he'd probably be drowning in neg rep.
Girls are more shallow. We guys know that. No surprise.
Yung Mon£y
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by QuirkyDoDo)
Yesss I was hoping someone would post him.

Oh Alcide

EDIT: Oh awks I thought a girl posted it haha.
Guys awesome, good role-model. His body = my goal. As in to be like....
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yung Mon£y)
He is big, as in pre-roids big. Even possibly start of roids. It's pretty warped if you have to be on roids to be considered big, as in muscular, not fat.
For pre-roids he is I guess.

And I did say it's down to your interpretation of what big is. If there are so many men around on steroids (I've seen quite a few bigger than that guy in real life) then your opinion of what big is will be affected by that. If a guy is going gym to build muscle, I'm automatically comparing him to bodybuilders, so that's why I said he isn't that big.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is actually a very good point. Misandry ftw.
Nick1sHere
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know why people ask this so much on this site. The views on this site are so far from reality that they're not really worth taking into account :rofl:
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you should create a thread about it and we can test this out :ahee:
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ilovefashion90)
I really don't like it when its "overdone". Muscles are good depending on the person and how big they are cos its a bit intimidating when a guy looks like he could squash you with his thumb. Height matters alot more to me. I find guys who are fairly skinny attractive if they are very tall. This guy is muscly and I think he is very very attractive.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?clien...GYit0QWa74DACg

It doesn't look disproportionate or overdone (to me) cos he's like 6'4. Thats probably why I find him attractive more than the muscles. But I think he has the perfect amount of muscle. I just want to tie him up and give him a massage lol/

I know all the tsr girls wont like him. They want more of this ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ga...NaOG0AW_x4DQAw
the fact that the tattoos he is covered in are ****e is a very distracting unattractive trait that makes it hard to fairly judge how attractive his build is.
KickingKat88
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nick1sHere)
I don't know why people ask this so much on this site. The views on this site are so far from reality that they're not really worth taking into account :rofl:
Very true.

I actually find most shapes attractive, bulky, athletic, skinny. Other than overweight (sorry). Although what's more important is what's on the inside
Jammie_x
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by silent ninja)
Girls are more shallow. We guys know that. No surprise.
actually guys ain't exactly that much better.. I mean your talking about girls being shallow, but come on - theres plenty of guys out there who like skinny girls, girls with big busts, a certain hair colour etc. I didn't mean to start this thread with it causing conflict upon 'oh if it was men who said this' blah blah blah. I actually started this because i saw a few pictures of men posting on here - of themselves with big muscles :L. - which personally, im not a fan of ..

i like this guy though ! - because tbh, im just a geek.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WZQOtyxqHC...is+t+shirt.jpg
ilovefashion90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by boba)
the fact that the tattoos he is covered in are ****e is a very distracting unattractive trait that makes it hard to fairly judge how attractive his build is.
Yeah im not really a fan of his tattoos but his body is right. He hasn't got ripped abs and all that **** but he's still got just enough muscle. And did I mention he's 6'4 (maybe 6'3) lol.
123maz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yeh maybe the outline of a six pack - thats nice but not too majorly ripped. and the oil - no!

but this yerrrrr :hitit: Name:  ncjsnjc.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  31.1 KB
rlw31
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:lolwut:

Ugly is a synonym for/definition of unattractive...
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah im not really a fan of his tattoos but his body is right. He hasn't got ripped abs and all that **** but he's still got just enough muscle. And did I mention he's 6'4 (maybe 6'3) lol.
Yeah yeah we know you love his height

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
ilovefashion90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ct2k7)
Yeah yeah we know you love his height

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
lol sorry I just had to get that bit clear.
ct2k7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol sorry I just had to get that bit clear.
I find men around my height often the most attractive tbh, but I looked at my gf's personality before her aesthetics and ended up with a tall girl.
Yung Mon£y
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
For pre-roids he is I guess.

And I did say it's down to your interpretation of what big is. If there are so many men around on steroids (I've seen quite a few bigger than that guy in real life) then your opinion of what big is will be affected by that. If a guy is going gym to build muscle, I'm automatically comparing him to bodybuilders, so that's why I said he isn't that big.
bodybuilders = roids. Sad but true.
Ice Constricter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rlw31)
:lolwut:

Ugly is a synonym for/definition of unattractive...
Maybe if you read my whole post properly instead of picking parts of it to read you wouldn't look like this :lolwut:

I'm obviously talking about the blatant double standard at play here.

Which is dissing a guys body = fine and dandy

But dissing a girls body = WWlll

I can't believe I had to explain that :facepalm2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27.03%
Not great so far... (282)
35.79%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.29%

Watched Threads