Do you look down on people who are far less intelligent or lack sense? Watch

The Polymath
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Flyteryder)
I look down on people who are, in no order:

1. Incredibly stupid and/or uneducated through their own fault.

2. Haven't bothered to learn English even though they've been in the UK for all their lives.

3. Fat (in general) and fat people who don't care about being fat because they think it's natural, how God intended or 'who they really are'.

4. Have no social skills and have no idea what to say to people.

Anyone else share these views?
It's funny because you come under 1 and 4.
chaza01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1. Have you ever walked into a school? Have you never seen over half of the school failing on purpose to get into the 'in' crowd who idolise failure?

2. If you went to live in a different country for life, you wouldn't bother to learn the language? You'd just assume everyone else would be fine with trying to de-construct everything you say to the point of madness?

3. Have you never walked through the streets of London littered with fat tourists and fat English people? Have you never seen fat people walk into fast food restaurants so they can get even fatter?

4. It affects me because if I need to talk to you in real life I'd rather it run smoothly than the conversation being broken and awkward.

Yeah, you asked all the one million members of this site if they look down on me didn't you?

I'm obviously going to leave this site because you tell me to 'be gone', because your powers of being able to vanquish me sitting behind a screen are infallible.
4. It requires two people to start a conversation - the people who are awkward around you may just chat fine to others; I for one can find it a bit hard to speak to openly judgmental types, or just people I genuinely detest, such as yourself.
DontJudge
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

1. Incredibly naive and/or think one is uneducated through their own fault.

2. Assume the reason why people lack English skills, is down to being 'not bothered.'

3. Those who believe the people who are fat have chose to be that way.

4. Them who think it's pre-programmed in the brain to have social skills.

2. Haven't bothered to learn English even though they've been in the UK for all their lives.

3. Fat (in general) and fat people who don't care about being fat because they think it's natural, how God intended or 'who they really are'.

Pabu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

In my honest opinion it is people like you who show the worst of humanity.
ken2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Never. Life is such that everyone looks pathetic to someone in some way.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads