Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The ending to Black ops zombies was unbelievable...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    What has been your favourite game endings of all time and why? Either the final battle sequence or epilogue.

This thread obviously contains spoilers, and to make it work it would be best for people to say the game they loved and then talk about the ending in spoiler tags [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces. That way we can all enjoy it safely

I'm sure I'll remember more but my favourite of recent times has to be...

Assassin's Creed 2

Spoiler:
    Show

I loved this ending because it was epic, unexpected and it blew my mind when the alien spoke directly to me as the player (well, Desmond really). Everything from breaking into the Vatican with accurate paintings, to attempting to assassinate the Pope, to all of the reveals. Oh, and I'll include within this the Adam and Eve sequence. Brilliant.

ALL the Assassins Creed endings are amazing But I've got to agree AC2's was just amazing. The first time I watched it I didn't understand half the words that were being said but I did hear the name and then I was like WTF!!!!Where is the next part D:

ReputationRep:
    Mass Effect 3.

Bazinga.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.