Turn on thread page Beta

Will the world end in June!?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    6th of June...day of my philosophy resit...I can live with that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo1)
    Hello, I had recently seen a documentary called the "Bible code" and this guy investigating on the bible code with one of the greatest mathematicians of the world realised that the bible had this code and that many things in it shows past important events that have happened to the world such as president Kennedy was shot, 9/11 etc and it looks so real..they also found out that in the 06/06/06 there will be a nuclear holocaust and will kill many people...and it made me think the whole tense issues with Iran and its nuclear power, north korea, iraq and US could it really happen?.....666 is the number of the devil and therefore makes u think even further...well after all this discussion i guess we'll find out on the 7th of June...If there is:rolleyes:
    Sweet, piss-up at mine on the 5th....

4th june, i am in london for my friends house warming!! aaah, but then i'll be back in bournemouth for 6th june!

i have so much to do, please don't let the world end yet! for i am only young and have much to pursue in my lifetime!

ReputationRep:
    "i have so much to do, please don't let the world end yet! for i am only young and have much to pursue in my lifetime!"

I have just arranged an extension for you.

ReputationRep:
    The world as you call it has a better name, ‘the Earth’ which is one of the members of the solar system.

And the world, whatever happens to it is directly proportional to whatever happens to the other member of the solar system, i.e. the Sun, Saturn, Jupiter, meteorites, comets, other heavenly bodies which can come crashing, or the sea taking over the entire land.

This is a cycle and repeats again and again; even if it ends there will be a fresh beginning.
    The business of GOD is the business of running the universe.
    Ours is only one of His colonies.

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading about a major asteroid that was heading towards earth in the newspaper a few years ago. It said June 2006.

Also, I was listening to a noted radio show and a conspiracy theorist used an esoteric number method to deduce that something big will happen in June.

Come to think of it, I'm sure the newspaper said June 06.

ReputationRep:
    If the producers of the remake of The Omen really thought the world was going to end on 06.06.06, why would they have bothered making a film and releasing it on that date?

ReputationRep:
    Do I think the world will end in June ? No.

However, if it does, wow. That would be an awfully big adventure

I've paid for my holiday that starts the last week in June!

Do you think I'll get a refund if the world ends on 6th June and I can't go - for obvious reasons?

ReputationRep:
    im not sure if this is true or not but i heard that an earlier section of the bble was found and that the number if the beast/devil is really 616, meaning the world SHOULD have ended on the 6th January this year....Wow, for a world that should have ended, we are looking pretty darn good

ReputationRep:
    "Will the world end in June!??"

Will you stop asking f***wit questions? People - place your bets now!

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna travel to the moon and watch with a telescope:proud: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon234)
    Im gonna travel to the moon and watch with a telescope:proud: lol
    Might be safer to go a bit further!!

ReputationRep:
    Well theres been a change in plans we're goin to Ganymede if you wanna come along just say-
    we are meeting at the Bermuda triangle 5th june 9pm depature 9:30pm- dont be l8. Drinks are free! :pepsi: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well theres been a change in plans we're goin to Ganymede if you wanna come along just say-
    we are meeting at the centre of the Bermuda triangle 5th june 9pm depature 9:30pm- dont be l8. Drinks are free! :pepsi: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon234)
    we are meeting at the centre of the Bermuda triangle 5th june 9pm depature 9:30pm- dont be l8. Drinks are free! :pepsi: :p:
    Right, I've got a boat so I'm planning the trip & see you there. If I'm late leave without me.

ReputationRep:
    oh ffs, of course it isn't going to end.

it's just a load of piffle used to scare really gulliable people.

ReputationRep:
    even if the world ends,

it has the power to recreate itself, like the ocean rising and engulfing the whole earth, where will the world go then !!!!

and then the ocean calms down and steps back, creating another cycle of the thing which you call as the world, a place to stand on !!!!

ReputationRep:
    It better not after all the nights I've spent at home revising for exams...

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the correct translation 616? Meaning the world should've ended in January (2000 yrs ago)?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.