Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DartsOfPleasure)
    Indians set aside a cup to use! Or....an empty milk glass bottle (yes, I have seen this). I prefer wet toilet paper - there we go, a comprimise
    Why have you been watching Indian people take dumps?

ReputationRep:
    I used paper but I think the indian toilets are the best. Similar to the Japanese ones. They have a tap thing which you turn on after your "done" and from behind under the seat there is a nozzle which says water and you can increase/decrease it's intensity and then you use toilet paper after to clean and dry yourself up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wikipedia on bidets)
    In fact, the bidet makes an excellent baby bath
    (Original post by Aired)
    :eek:
    Like I said earlier, my mum did use it for that!

ReputationRep:
    I have to say that I started what is quite possibly the best thread ever. For anyone who didn't get it, my first post was indeed sarcastic. Just wanted to stir up something..

Comments like these just crack me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    :rofl: brilliant:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I knew in some foreign places they used water and whatnot.. but where I live, at least it's 99.99% would use paper and wouldn't understand anything else. Perhaps use moist wipes which give the best of both worlds.

As for exclusively, which is what the OP asked, I would have to say paper. I mean, the water would have to be high pressure surely to wipe it clean? So bidets would be ok, but a plastic cup of water:confused: How the hell can that help?

Look at it this way, if you pour something and it spills, wouldn't you get a towel or kitchen roll or something to wipe it up? You don't just splash water on it, that gets you nowhere.

Truely an intersting source of debate this is rates as one of the best threads.

ReputationRep:
    Where did I say I have seen them taking a ****? I HAVE SEEN THE MILK BOTTLE PEOPLE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotaprob)
    I used paper but I think the indian toilets are the best. Similar to the Japanese ones. They have a tap thing which you turn on after your "done" and from behind under the seat there is a nozzle which says water and you can increase/decrease it's intensity and then you use toilet paper after to clean and dry yourself up
    Yeah we have that in our houses in India its soo wicked cleans your a$s for you but the water was cold sometimes, what they call it 'tooti.'

ReputationRep:
    Oh my...I totally forgot about that! We have one in India too, but don't know what it's called.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DartsOfPleasure)
    Oh my...I totally forgot about that! We have one in India too, but don't know what it's called.
    When i first turned the tap at the side i nearly jumped up since no one told me what it was for:rolleyes:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.