Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    It doesn't matter who you discriminate against, it is bad enough you discriminate at all.

The law treats all as equal, and so should you if you intend to practice it.

By the way, going to Hull is not really holding me back so that is irrelevent.

really? i heard Hull was really bad

ReputationRep:
    you should be ashamed to admit it. Everytime you admit it, you should hang your head in shame that you can not see past someone's culture or skin colour.
    my emphiasis is on culture not colour - culture can be chosen thus i have a moral right to discriminate against those who i think follow an immoral culture

ReputationRep:
    Is that another of your unfounded biogted comments?

Hull has educated me to the point where I have secured a TC that will pay for my LPC, so no it clearly isn't "really bad". Having said that, I don't suppose not being a racist little englander did me any harm either.

ReputationRep:
    Is that another of your unfounded biogted comments?

Hull has educated me to the point where I have secured a TC that will pay for my LPC, so no it clearly isn't "really bad". Having said that, I don't suppose not being a racist little englander did me any harm either.
    whose your TC with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hampshire)
    whose your TC with?
    That would be between me and them.

ReputationRep:
    That would be between me and them.
    but its magic circle right???

ReputationRep:
    Dear God.

So you see no problem in standing as a magistrate when you are happily prejudiced towards, and prepared to discriminate against, a massive section of society, namely those of a different ethnic and religious background? (You've previously said that "I don't like Muslims").

You are aware, aren't you, that discriminating against someone on the basis of their religion is illegal?

I continue to hope that this is a wind-up. If it isn't, then its more likely that you'll find yourself on the other side of the mags bench at some stage. Either way, I'm not wasting another moment of my time on this.

ReputationRep:
    Me either.

*passes pint to chalks* cheers

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Let us leave him to his application. I'd wish you good luck, but it is my belief that luck does not exist, and this comforts me somewhat. But just to finish (having left this thread for far too long to respond to the rest);

(Original post by hampshire)
    Your final objection assumes i put the state above my own interests, which i certainly do not.
    Says it all, really.

Oh, and Etheral and Chalks; Guinness, hell yes!
    Cheers.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.