Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would reccommend 'Promises' from Ann summers. Tis cute and pink and has diff vibration settings
    I got it last year, my bfs idea :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    I would reccommend 'Promises' from Ann summers. Tis cute and pink and has diff vibration settings
    I got it last year, my bfs idea :rolleyes:
    I got my girlfriend that too, has been a definite success

ReputationRep:
    correct me if im wrong *virgin here* but if you constantly need toys to please your partner...aint something wrong with YOUR performance :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    My first vibrator
    Reminds me of the old "Harry Potter Vibrating Broomstick" legend.

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/items746/185.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keenya2006)
    correct me if im wrong *virgin here* but if you constantly need toys to please your partner...aint something wrong with YOUR performance :rolleyes:
    Um. No.

I want one of these, they look like you could keep them in a display cabinet or something

Look at the green one 6th from the bottom! That's not a sex toy, that's art...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslibby)
    I want one of these, they look like you could keep them in a display cabinet or something

Look at the green one 6th from the bottom! That's not a sex toy, that's art...
    They look great, but thats a USA site so I reckon it would cost a fortune to have them shipped over here, and they'd probably get broken or chipped in the process! I had a look at some in Harmony, the sex department store on Oxford Street, but they were well over £100 and that's a bit too much for a piece of glass if you ask me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    I got my girlfriend that too, has been a definite success
    Hehe you have good taste

ReputationRep:
    Well for my birthday a few weeks ago, as a silly present (yeah it was hilarious when mother found it!) they got me the thruster as i like my delux one a lot. Well I think AS and I have slightly different meanings as my terming of thrust is when it moves up and down..this however has those wierd metal balls that do move up and down in a vague motion but nothing to get worked up about girlies! And as for the speeds of the ears..well it's either i)pointless, ii) frustration or iii) like an industrial sander....
    Lh is supposed to be good as is..pabo/pobo? I've seen it advertised in cosmo at the back me thinks....Good luck finding one!!

ReputationRep:
    I have a rampant rabbit, but personally I'm not keen... can anyone recommend a toy that is more clit stimulator rather than dildo?

And does anyone know of anything I can use with my boyfriend? Am looking to try something new and we haven't really used sex toys together before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BombShell)
    And does anyone know of anything I can use with my boyfriend? Am looking to try something new and we haven't really used sex toys together before!
    Any small clitoral vibrator is good to start with as a couple because you can both use it while having sex to create that extra pleasure. And he can also use it during oral

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou, I shall bear that in mind

We're going shopping on thursday so I think a trip to Ann Summers is due...

ReputationRep:
    I would consider getting one, but i don't think i could face the embarassment of my mum finding it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    I would consider getting one, but i don't think i could face the embarassment of my mum finding it!!
    I don’t approve of the newfangled practice of making photo avatars into film negatives! :p:

ReputationRep:
    How loud are the rabbits? As loud as a hairdryer? An electric toothbrush? I'm considering getting one, but I don't want my parents to be able to hear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rozaroo)
    How loud are the rabbits? As loud as a hairdryer? An electric toothbrush? I'm considering getting one, but I don't want my parents to be able to hear it.
    they do an extra quiet one on the love honey website- made by tracy cox. its quite expensive though

ReputationRep:
    well.....the ears aren't that loud but the twizzly bit...i've nicknamed it the washing machine....but i dont use that bit so i dont mind!!! go into AS and they show you them...so you can decide which one u want

ReputationRep:
    I'm sooo totally getting a vibrator. Can't decide which one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    I'm sooo totally getting a vibrator. Can't decide which one.
    Any particular requirements?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Any particular requirements?
    It's for anal usage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    It's for anal usage.
    LoveHoney do a good range of vibrators specially for prostate stimulation, so I'd say try there

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.