Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonathanH)
    Sure you do. :rolleyes: Maybe you're in the red because people think you're a know-nothing idiot whose posts are stupid and never contributes anything useful? And that you're a raving hypocrite?
    Are you seriously claiming that my views on this forum are popular? Because students are well known for being pro-Israel/US/Bush and Blair, right? If you honestly think that my views are popular you're an even bigger f-wit than I ever imagined.

You actually can't STAND the fact that I haven't called you anti-semitic, can you? It's amusing. You're so desperate to think that pro-Israel people label all anti-Israel people as anti-semitic that you have to attempt to manufacture the evidence and baselessly claim that "that's what I think", as if you would somehow knoe. You're awesomely pathetic.
    So i haven't been called anti-semitic? By the likes of little gemgem? And hey, you don't have to call me anti-semitic.

f-wit?
    Where have i heard that word before. *transports mind back to primary school*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    Does that simultaneously mean that i have an affinity with the Palestinians?
    No, your other statements say that. Like when you support their terrorism further up. Idiot.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.