29.03%
Boy - No (29)
13.36%
sophieliz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aaw, cuddly sleeper, that sounds so cute. I want my random male friend who sometimes I share his bed when at uni here now so i can have a cuddly sleep...mmm
killerbee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if i was id say no
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by killerbee)
if i was id say no
If you were what?
My favourite cuddly position is me facing away from him but with him cuddling me from behind. I'm getting obsessed with the words cuddly sleeper now, worrying.
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sophieliz)
If you were what?
My favourite cuddly position is me facing away from him but with him cuddling me from behind. I'm getting obsessed with the words cuddly sleeper now, worrying.
if i had a guy - i hate sharing

grrr
[crh]
Report 13 years ago
Hugs in bed all the way

But, expect a dead arm when you wake up.
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gemby!)
this thread is making me want to cuddle someone!
Same here. I love the actual cuddling, but the only problem is that I don't get much sleep. The positive still far outweighs the negative though! Why sleep when you can cuddle?
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
when me and my boyfriend fall asleep, we are always cuddled up.. he usually goes to sleep on my chest, but sometimes he has his arms around me, and sometimes i have mine around him.
normally though, i wake up during the night.. maybe 3 or 4 times and he is usually lyng the other side of the bed, with one hand behind his head and his elbow in my face. as soon as he wakes up though, he snuggles me again. hehe.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Eugh no I need my space, don't mind a bit of a cuddle before we go to sleep, but I tend to fidget and toss around a bit, so if I'm too close I'm afraid I'll wake them up
Louher
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't sleep cuddled up to someone, i'm too much of a fidget. I like plenty of space so I can get comfy.
pikaboo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pumpkin7)
with one hand behind his head and his elbow in my face. as soon as he wakes up though, he snuggles me again. hehe.
Heh, my boyfriend flung his arm out and slapped me in his sleep once. Now I keep my distance :p:
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah.. mine has done that a few times too.. also, he tends to spread out because he is used to having a double bed to himself. i usually end up right on the edge of the bed, and i have to wake him up and get him to move.
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Argh. I need a new bf.
pikaboo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cosmo is so full of crap then. They're like, ooo if your man turns away from you to sleep then you've just had an argument and he hates you. If you're all cuddled up in the honeymoon position it means you're too clingy. Bla bla.

I need a double bed to test out this theory properly. :rolleyes:
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh god.

when you are asleep, you can't decide what position you sleep in.. so i don't know where that theory came from.

maybe they just like going to sleep on a certain side.. meh who careS?
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
I always roll about loads when alone, and regularly flip my pillows about.

When with my g/f in a single bed I often find it difficult, and face the other way for some space, a double bed might be better, need to try that.
susieb
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well seen as im still not allowed to stay over night at my bfs...(over protective parents)...i do love snuggles tho...we do doze off snuggling but havent yet had the chance to see what a whole night leads to cuddling wise...hmm..will need to be investigated...
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by susieb)
well seen as im still not allowed to stay over night at my bfs...(over protective parents)...i do love snuggles tho...we do doze off snuggling but havent yet had the chance to see what a whole night leads to cuddling wise...hmm..will need to be investigated...

oooo er.

if i ever stay at my bfs, his mom forcces him to sleep in another room... so we went to london.. =P
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I find it quite difficult to sleep with someone in the same room! I don't really know why. Always have. My ideal sleeping conditions are a double bed to myself, pitch darkness, and absolute silence. Even the sound of someone else breathing is enough to keepme awake sometimes :eek:. Ifind it nearly impossible to sleep with a girl in the bed - it's lead to a few arguments actually, because I'll try to sleep, and then try to just relax and wait until morning, but if I'm really tired I've been known to sleep on the floor or even go and find another bed (if there is one) or a couch . I suppose I understand why a girl might be offended waking up and finding me on the floor / in another room... but really, would they rather I wake them up and explain why? Maybe I should start leaving a little note on the pillow: "Don't worry, I haven't snuck out, I'm in the living room sleeping on the couch. I still want breakfast."

Yodling Zeek
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes :p: I love a good cuddle when sleeping... but it does tend to mean a less than satisfactory sleeping experience and waking up very hot and sweaty:rolleyes: Still, the pure pleasure and joy to be had from a good cuddle FAR outweighs those drawbacks I reckon
Spooning is by far the coolest though! With the right person I can think of nowt more contenting and enjoyable!:cool:
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No not at all, i have to have space in bed! Boys always seem to fall asleep with their arms round me and im like..aaah i cant sleep and have to move them i do like cuddles tho, just preferably when im awake!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (188)
52.51%
No (170)
47.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed