What's your fav perfume and how did you pick it? Watch

linka1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooooooooooh definitely Cacharel Amor Amor...oh my gosh it's so beautiful.

Escada Rockin' Rio and also the new one as well cant remember the name.

Shameful as it is, I actually like Britneys Curious as well (slap me)
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I use guy cologne.....only if I'm not going out to meet guys. :P my signature scents are BCBG Girls Sexy and Miami Glow by J.Lo. I like Calvin Klein's Euphoric too though..but I don't have it hehee maybe I'll go get it
Cirsium
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When I was younger I used to wear Dewberry
Since I started wearing proper perfume I started off with Charlie just because I had a little bottle of it, and then this term I forgot to pack that but I had a little spray bottle of the per una stuff that M+S sell cos somebody gave it to me for an xmas pressy and that's nice

And occasionally I wear So.... Kiss me - because I have a little bottle of that - from the same set as the Charlie (you know boots do those sets with 5 little bottles) and my Mum used to wear that when I was younger and i love it
eh_crimbo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by linka1)
ooooooooooh definitely Cacharel Amor Amor...oh my gosh it's so beautiful.

Escada Rockin' Rio and also the new one as well cant remember the name.

Shameful as it is, I actually like Britneys Curious as well (slap me)
*backhands linka1* wake up!!

dior addict, viktor & rolf's flowerbomb & when im feeling uber uber mature (aka very un-often) vivienne westwood's libertine
şþåŕķļěŷëž
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
l lurrve 212 sexy by caroline hererra. its lush
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
At the moment I really like Beyond Paradise. I am very guilty of letting the pretty bottle influence me. Sometimes it may smell divine but if I don't like the bottle then I get put off. So superficial..
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1. Gucci Envy Me - Found a thing in a magazine. Tried it, totally loved it. Bought it.

2. Gucci Envy - SIL had it, tried hers, liked it, bought it.

3. CKOne - Don't remember, been using it for years!
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
paul smith woman. i was in a spanish farmacia and i loved the bottle, when i tested it the floral notes really seduced me. its not flowery but you do feel like you're in a garden when you wear it, it reminds me of grass.

my flatmate told me that her mum bought her some for christmas but she wore it once and felt like she was wearing my clothes.
icklehc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive always got loads of perfumes on the go! im not one of those ppl who buy the same one every year. i love trying out new ones! thats one of the best parts of going on holiday! at the moment im using caroline herrera 212 sexy which is sexy! gucci rush which is perfect for anytime. and gucci 2 which is lovely. i do have a bit of a thing for gucci perfumes as i love them all! gnnna try something new this year when i go away. ive got my eye on the new "mango" scent which is lovely but hopefuly will find something ive never smelt before which i can fall in love with!
Louher
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
At the moment i'm wearing STELLA by Stella McCartney. I usually wear Cool Waters or Chloe though.

I really love pure poison by Dior and also Miss Dior Cherie
Yellowmellow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
'love me love me not' by Dior or Gucci's 'envy me'. Both were presents
Yellowmellow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wow doesn't everyone just love 'envy me'! I think I need to find a really lovely but obscure new perfume; I don't want to smell like everyone else.
LFC_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love Coco by Chanel.Another fav of mine is Ralph Lauren, Ralph.

I am currently wearing Lacoste Touch of Sun (birthday present) which is lovely.
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
I love Clinque Happy as it smells so fresh and summery. An ex boyfriend bought it for me though so I hardly ever wear it..
centime
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
At the moment, I wear the perfume from Miss Sixty (such a cool shaped bottle and easy to fit into a tiny handbag when going out!) but for a more 'everyday' scent, I love 'just pink' from Next- It smells absolutely gorgeous and its much cheaper!
Jenski
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by centime)
At the moment, I wear the perfume from Miss Sixty (such a cool shaped bottle and easy to fit into a tiny handbag when going out!) but for a more 'everyday' scent, I love 'just pink' from Next- It smells absolutely gorgeous and its much cheaper!
Are designer perfumes a rip off? I really wanted some Glow (the JLo one) at the airport yesterday but my dad put me off by saying it was "the biggest con in history" so I didn't buy any

Someone I knew worked at Boots and said that the perfume arrives in barrels...not sure how true this is though, they liked stories :p:

Also..at the airport, I asked for a sample of something and the lady sprayed one of those pieces of paper about 6 times..if it's so expensive why do that?

I'm confused!
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
It's like most things..cheapish to make then marked up a bazillion times to the retail price to cover their costs and profit margins. But once you find a smell you like it's very hard to find a similar one so if you're hooked on an expensive one you're kinda stuck As for spraying the testers on a piece of paper....it's marketing
Jingaling
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Currently I'm wearing:

Amor Amor by Cacharel- it's gorgeous and my boyfriend loves it when I wear it for some reason. Probably my signature scent.

DKNY Delicious - Usually during the day, it's lovely and fresh

I also have a Morgan De Toi Love perfume, which is very sweet and light.
*~vicki~*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love lacoste touch of pink, and i ordered a sample of 'touch of sun' so hopefully that should arrive soon. I also like D&G, but dont wear it that often.
nabiha87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Vixen)
Has anyone tried Britney Spears frangrance Fantasy? Its lovely.

i have. i really like it! i love sweet smells x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (37)
40.22%
I really love the subject (24)
26.09%
I don't know what else to do (12)
13.04%
I can't get a job (5)
5.43%
My parents want me to (2)
2.17%