Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Embarrassing quesion watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Well there are different ways of answering questions: either tell people what they want to hear, make it sound pretty and nice or tell them up front and honestly, the harsh reality.

I remember a thread about a certain aspect of personal hygiene. A certain someone :rolleyes: got upset because she wasn't hearing what she wanted to when frankly everyone was being honest about their preferences, that's all.
    Wow, you really do like to stick on that one, don't you? I have no problem with people giving their preferences, I DO have a problem with them inflicting them on other people and telling us we're WRONG WRONG WRONG to dare to think otherwise.

Oh, and it's not really a hygiene issue, it's an aesthetic/sexual thing.

I actually do have a lot of respect for girls, otherwise I wouldn't bother trying to be honest about the way guys see things. I'm the kind of guy who likes to think he's looking for a committed relationship and would rather avoid messy, casual relationships for the time being. Of course you might not care what I personally think but it's a bit absurd to prefer to listen to people who tell you what you want to hear, yet they're the guys who only want a bit of fun with girls they meet and who then move on to the next.
    Being rude and treating us like we're all stupid is ok because it's being honest? Also saying that all guys think like you when in the past you've admitted to having some screwed up preferences when it comes to women? Shockingly, as has been pointed out numerous times before, lots of us have lots of male friends. We also have some intuition. And expecting us to believe everything you tell us is about as realistic as expecting me to believe any guy who says "You're so beautiful, this is really special, of course I still respect you."

When have I been "absurd" in listening to what I want to hear on here? I think when it comes to the kind of guys you are talking about, several of the girls on here are more than capable of seeing through them.

ReputationRep:
    ok then. Any info I provide, which isn't what you want to hear after all, anyway, is absolutely useless and you already have enough information provided by honest people. Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gideon2000uk)
    Actually the average is 6"
    (around)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not particularly experienced, but I do find that bigger penises are better for sex. However, small penises are easier for blow jobs etc. I know which I'd prefer tho .

To the OP: it's fine really, anything around average and no girl will bat an eyelid. Plus, no decent girl would actually see it as a make or break thing, surely?!

ReputationRep:
    You're one of the good guys Sam, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    Thanks narb. Your honest kindness really warms me up down below. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Meh. To be honest, I think 6" is ideal. I was with a guy [OK I can't believe I'm gonna write this] earlier last week and he was more like 8" and we couldn't go all the way because it was too painful I totally didn't enjoy ANY of that night whatsoever it was horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Meh. To be honest, I think 6" is ideal. I was with a guy [OK I can't believe I'm gonna right this] earlier last week and he was more like 8" and we couldn't go all the way because it was too painful I totally didn't enjoy ANY of that night whatsoever it was horrible.
    Yeah, I guess if you're a gay guy your preferences might be different. 8 inches would hurt me...ouch!

ReputationRep:
    hope that wasn't sarcastic mate, I bet you haven't even lived

ReputationRep:
    Thanks narb. Your honest kindness really warms me up down below. :rolleyes:
    Ewww thats disgusting, are you a perv?

ReputationRep:
    Ewww thats disgusting, are you a perv?
    leave him alone, I bet he's experienced more in 1 day than you have in your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    leave him alone, I bet he's experienced more in 1 day than you have in your life.
    Well hes slept with lots more older women than me, thats for sure.

Check the attachment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Check the attachment
    Um what attachement?

ReputationRep:
    Well hes slept with lots more older women than me, thats for sure.
    Nah I saw that thread in the Subs area. I bet you've gone through all your female lecturers.

This one http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...1&d=1145144922

ReputationRep:
    Nah I saw that thread in the Subs area. I bet you've gone through all your female lecturers.
    is that how you get with the older ladies, with language like 'gone through'? classy...

ReputationRep:
    Why would your user name be 'samtheman' if you didnt genuinely beleive that you are the man?

I think it's about 7".

In my experience it doesn't make a difference.
    Actually the average is 6"
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    The average length of a British man's penis is about 5.5".

The average length of an Asian man's penis is 5"
    That of a white man is 6"
    That of a black man is 7"
    (Original post by hugatree)
    Little ones are funny to look at. 7" is good I think.
    So are these normal or erect!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Erect of course.

Sooo.. small ones are more practical but look silly, whereas big ones don't make you giggle but you're in pain the next day? :s: Can't you just have more careful sex? I'll have the big one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.