Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eastenders : Ben Mitchell watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Actuaaly it annoyed me last night when they were doing pass the parcel, and phil stopped the music so ben could open the last layer and ben shoved it to the next kid in a huff ahhhhh :mad:
    I'm not a big fan of eastenders and this is putting me off it even more, even though i still watch it.

ReputationRep:
    it must be said though i do feel sorry for him i mean he looks so feeble and scared 247 i do addmit its gettin anoying now but im gonna giive him a chance, he may get better!!!

ReputationRep:
    Is it evil to have loved the breaking of that rather shabby aeroplane toy?
    Well done Phil!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adverse_reaction)
    I really cant stand that child, he's a spoilt brat. I actually feel sorry for Phil- everything he does is just thrown back in his face.
    Me too. Ben's an ignorant little sh**!:p:

ReputationRep:
    lol @ all these posts.

Seriously, give the kid a chance. How would you act if your parents died? Phil's a thoughtless **** as well, telling him that he's his dad. The kid had grown to have his own defintion of dad. Bit ironic buying a racing car present too since his parents died in a car crash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Bit ironic buying a racing car present too since his parents died in a car crash.
    That's what I thought Ben was upset about at first, but it still doesn't excuse the fact that he's spoilt bratty weirdo!

ReputationRep:
    in terms of bens acting friday's episode has to be one of the worst ive seen from him. Grrr he gets on my nerves (and so does Ian)

ReputationRep:
    he's meant to be ian beale's brother, what do you expect :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    he's meant to be ian beale's brother, what do you expect :rolleyes:
    True, So True.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the thought that he would grow up to look anything like Phil baffles me !!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, where did the Mitchell genes go?
    Btw, for those who watch it, don't you think Cathy is so much cooler in Footballer's Wives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Natalie*)
    in terms of bens acting friday's episode has to be one of the worst ive seen from him. Grrr he gets on my nerves (and so does Ian)
    hahaha the way he started crying when phil stepped on his toy plane ahahaha
    it kinda was funny yet on he other hand annoying cos he annoys the sh*t out
    of me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ben Mitchell hurt little Mos baby thats why hes acting even stranger at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    hahaha the way he started crying when phil stepped on his toy plane ahahaha
    it kinda was funny yet on he other hand annoying cos he annoys the sh*t out
    of me :mad:
    lol yes that was funny but so immature crying over a bloody toy plane. he aint 3 years old :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Little Mo's annoying too at the moment, but Ben...my God I hope he isn't like that in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    I really have to get this of my chest lol...Ben Mitchell really makes me cringe. I dont think he is a very good actor. I am hoping that in time he may establish himself...but in the meantime I shudder everytime he opens his mouth lol! Where do they get these actors? I noticed hes only from the Anna Fiorentini childrens agency...and there are so many other better male actors out there. I think the BBC need to research more before casting!lol!

But I still love eastenders

What do you think?
    Oh god yes, i agree with 110%!! he gets right on my T*ts!! :mad:

Ok so his parents both died, but surely he could show some respect to the people like ian and phil and everyone who has taken him in. He's a crap actor yeh, so wooden!

I was wondering about his accent too, because he wasn't old enough to be able to talk when he was first in eastenders, so how the heck did he not end up with a south african accent?! :confused: ok so its just a programme. but still.. :rofl:

Little Mo has always been annoying, the sooner she leaves the better (not long to go now)

ReputationRep:
    Hey andy im glad you agree omg imagine if he was like that in real life...that would freak me out lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    Hey andy im glad you agree omg imagine if he was like that in real life...that would freak me out lol!
    If he's like that in real life.. he will grow up to be one boring adult.. possibly a train or plane spotter.. possibly a plane spotter, as he has a toy (broken now) of a plane.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    haha aw bless...hmm aw o dear maybe

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed that he has the same hair cut as Ian?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.