Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by British199)
    I should have not clicked on this thread, as a virgin it is putting me off sex. :'(

(Original post by rainbow.panda)
    My first time hurt like hell, it took us a few attempts to actually do it right because it hurt so bad. It felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. Thankfully I had an understanding boyfriend who tried to be as gentle as possible. How much it hurts really depends on his size and how tight you are. Just take it slow and make sure to tell him to be gentle with you.
    British199 did this help? ^

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. me too :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It didn't hurt for me, and I didn't bleed. It wasn't awkward either because we had been together for 8 months (that was my fault- I was stupidly self conscious and knew that I had to be 100% comfortable with him before I could do anything. The fact that he stuck with me speaks volumes) and therefore knew each other well. We had done other things before that point. We're still together 4 years later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    Surely your new wife will be a "random" person before you get to have sex with her?
    Sex before marriage is bad. You haven not answered my question; Do you agree with fornication?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Type 052D)
    Sex before marriage is bad. You haven not answered my question; Do you agree with fornication?
    Yes, I told you I think it's a good thing. I don't know why anyone would think it's bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)
    My first time hurt like hell, it took us a few attempts to actually do it right because it hurt so bad. It felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside. Thankfully I had an understanding boyfriend who tried to be as gentle as possible. How much it hurts really depends on his size and how tight you are. Just take it slow and make sure to tell him to be gentle with you.
    Ouch ... things like this make me wanna stay a virgin... the sheer thought of causing my loved one pain for the sake of "my" pleasure ..... nah can't do that ...

ReputationRep:
    My first time was with a Night Elf Warrior at lvl 60 back in 2006.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    Yes, I told you I think it's a good thing. I don't know why anyone would think it's bad.
    It destroys traditional family values. It encourages affairs in relationships and adultery It sponsors society to be become decedent and immoral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bullet Knuckle)
    Ouch ... things like this make me wanna stay a virgin... the sheer thought of causing my loved one pain for the sake of "my" pleasure ..... nah can't do that ...
    People like you are certainly rare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Type 052D)
    It destroys traditional family values. It encourages affairs in relationships and adultery It sponsors society to be become decedent and immoral.
    I don't think it does any of those things except destroy traditional family "values", and those weren't good to begin with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bullet Knuckle)
    If you do it regularly enough the pain will go away. Just take it slow and don't push her into doing anything she doesn't want to do. She needs to be able to relax otherwise it will hurt more. It got better for me after the first few times, don't worry too much about it

Personally it didn't hurt for me, but I think that's because of some of the other things I'd done before, which did hurt to begin with. But then again probably everyone is different and I was really worried about the pain because of what stories I'd heard from friends.

I've been with my boyfriend for a few months now and it only recently happened, at a point where we were both comfortable, we were both virgins which helped because we were both nervous about it, so I guess it felt more special because of that.

Thanks for all your replies guys. Another question - is there anything I can do leading up to my first time I can do to make it less painful?

Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for all your replies guys. Another question - is there anything I can do leading up to my first time I can do to make it less painful?
    Guess just make sure youre relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by gemmam)
    Guess just make sure youre relaxed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks... does that make much of a difference? Like if I'm relaxed will it hurt a lot less? And what things can I do like leading up to it, like days before if you know what I mean... can I sort of "loosen" it down there?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks... does that make much of a difference? Like if I'm relaxed will it hurt a lot less? And what things can I do like leading up to it, like days before if you know what I mean... can I sort of "loosen" it down there?
    I dont know as I never tried it myself but ive heard it can. Sorry I cant be more help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as you have tried other things first. My first time was painless but I think that's because I had pain from other things a few months before. So depending on what you've done before you may be fine, just don't worry too much. To begin with I had the same kind of concerns but over time stopped thinking about it too much and that probably helped in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure plenty of foreplay is involved. Also make sure he doesn't just push straight in and pound away, I cannot imagine it would be pleasurable if this happened.

Take your time, make sure whoever is taking it is going to treat you with respect in bed.

My first time was painful and I didn't feel any pleasure. Then started to feel some pleasure... Nothing special though... With my current boyfriend making love is amazing... every time Very, very pleasure, intense, romantic, sexy, hot, all at once... I believe this is because I have finally found the right person... And I am no longer doing it to please someone else.. Or because I should, but because I want to and it feels right. Take your time, if it's not with right person... it's not that good"

I was coming off a drug binge, lost it to a guy I barely knew and I regret it.
    It wasn't painful and I didn't bleed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.