Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Family members and friends who come round to visit me and they leave skid marks in my toilet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Can you give me an example of ageism?
    You're a moron because you're old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh where to being...
    people who don't close the door on their way out,
    people who post stuff like "if you read this you will die at midnight MWAHHAAHHA" on the internet
    people have a general lack of hygine
    people who eat food on my plate
    people who take food from a buffet for example, lick their fingers and go for seconds
    people who let their dog urinate and deficate on my drive (not only is it disgusting it is against the law)
    people who try and touch me without permission
    people who are racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabian92)
    You're a moron because you're old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tim2341)
    you should go to germany
    They're a starey people?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Some things at school used to always annoy me, here's a scenario...

Lalalal, ah I'm going to the ladies room now, lalalalal, oh an empty cubicle.
    *goes inside...opens toilet lid*
    Traumatised.

No, I'm kidding I don't get traumatised but it is tiresome when you go into the cubicles and people just don't flush, or make a horrendous mess. I mean I've even seen faeces on the wall at times. I mean, come on!

Rant over.

ReputationRep:
    It sometimes bugs me when people add lots and lots of unnecessary words to every sentence. Like, basically, at the end of the day, it literally just you know, sort of bugs the **** out of me, as such, obviously.

Also people who say "myself" instead of "me", because they think it makes them sound all business-like. It doesn't. It makes you sound like a bell end.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm going to bed and all I can hear from downstairs are the Indian Dramas and their dramatic music. It's my permanent lullaby. When I'm not sleeping, I don't mind...but at night...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    when boys at my school dont do their top buttons, but then at parties, always do have the top button done - doesnt make any sense

also people who buy ralph lauren and hollister, well only when they have paid £80 for a polo shirt that is completely blue bar having a little 3cm x 3cm ralph lauren logo, i just think ppl are shallow when they do that and paid a lot for something that cost about 20p to make. plus there is little design

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand people who use 'lol' constantly. It kind of goes the same for 'omg' or when people just throw 'idk' at the end of the sentence to make it sound cool when they actually do know.
    Or people who accuse you of being posh/stuck-up because you use a 'long word'.
    I'm sure I'll think of others soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redmoonrabbit)
    I can't stand people who use 'lol' constantly. It kind of goes the same for 'omg' or when people just throw 'idk' at the end of the sentence to make it sound cool when they actually do know.
    Or people who accuse you of being posh/stuck-up because you use a 'long word'.
    I'm sure I'll think of others soon enough.
    omg lol! idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dartanoir)
    You know when you get so behind on work that whilst catching up the old work, the new work piles on top and then you reach that stage that there is so much to do that you lose all motivation? Yeah. I hate that.
    This. This is the exact position I'm in right now

Also,
    - People who drive inconsiderately (pretty hard to avoid really..)
    - The weather. It's nearly April!
    - People who are overly loud when there's no reason to be (my brother finds it hard to talk at normal volume & shoutseverything), which is especially annoying if you're trying to work/read/sleep, etc.
    - Not being able to go to sleep/stay asleep, for no particular reason (most nights)
    - People who generally think they're better than everybody. I know waaay too many people like this D:

I think I'm quite easily annoyed though 😆
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Batman)
    omg lol! idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_x)
    1. The toddler that is wailing on the street next to my house. Sounds like a donkey shrieking and gasping for air like it's dying. I've just looked outside and it's just standing there crying loudly. Mother is just standing around on the phone.
    2. People in my house making sounds, slamming plates on the counter, slamming cupboards, slamming the microwave shut, slamming baking trays onto the table, shouting to each other from different rooms. They don't seem to comprehend that this level of noise will disturb anyone who is trying to read something. SMH.
    3. Generally, old people who cough up phlegm. Loudly. In front of you. For like a minute and a half. Just go to another room to it, or at least cover your mouth ffs.
    4. Not being able to concentrate because of the above. I'd leave the house and go to a library but no one seems to know the definition of silent there either.
    5. This growing headache.

Just needed to vent.
    story of my L I F E

ReputationRep:
    1)When i revise the fuxk out of something,then come exam time and the topic either:
    -does'nt even bloody come up!
    -I don't get enough time to answer the particular question

3)When we get a 5 month long winter.Which is still frikkin carrying on& its almost april!!-.-

2)When i stump my toe on any corner, eg table,door,chair,shed,bed anything wooden and sharpish

3)Me.I piss myself off by procrastinating on TSR for ages when i have got tonnes of revision to do (9 exams), empa revision adn 5000words worth of epq project to be submitted by monday!!!

WOTIZMYLYF

ReputationRep:
    People who constantly interrupt you to trip you up on your words. Especially when trying to explain something/describe something in detail. Especially when that person has nothing whatsoever to do with the conversation and just feels the overwhelming impulse to butt in.

Makes me so mad. I always end up forgetting what I was originally saying and just feel like taking a mallet to their faces.

I am a equally as classy as I am pleasant :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When more than one bad thing happens in day e.g. having an infection in your cut, developing tonsillitis, missing your essay deadline (I've been given an extension now) and your landlady asks you to move out. (FYI: there is a new flatmate who said landlady asked to move out because he has been bringing people around and leaving a mess everywhere so he said it was me, my landlady asked me to move out so I said fine. I saw her in the kitchen an hour later and she asked me to put away my things into my cupboard and I said they are all the new guys. She's realized she was in the wrong and is trying to get me to stay but I've accepted her notice and seeing as uni is over and I don't need to be in London, I've saved myself a cool £3k in rent, thanks messy new guy!!)

Things that piss you off make you realize how nice life can be when they piss off themselves ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    It's about having a balanced diet; air is very good for you.
    Haha! Nice one, never thought about it like that!!

ReputationRep:
    - People who swear all the time.
    - People who smoke.
    - People who don't agree with me.
    - People who are mindless.
    - Public transport.
    - Dogs. Don't like them.
    - New episodes of Spongebob Squarepants - most are crap.
    - So-called "popular" music.

ReputationRep:
    People who can't/won't spell correctly, fair enough if you make a typing mistake, but dem who tlk lyk dis.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.