Wolves

Dislike:
    Man City
    Chelsea
    Leeds
    Millwall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Love-Coventry City (goes without saying).

Like-

Brighton
    Hibs
    Aberdeen
    Torino
    Nürnberg
    ADO Den Haag
    Bordeaux
    Nuneaton Town

Dislike-
    Leicester
    West Ham
    Norwich
    Chelsea
    Man C
    Man U
    Liverpool
    Cardiff

Essentially any team that has just thrown lots of money from a dubious source to get success, making it impossible to succeed through spending within your means.

United purely because of the glory hunters.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Why do you like Aberdeen and Hibs? Cool selection though!

ReputationRep:
    Like:

Fulham, Real Madrid, Rangers, Linfield.

Dislike:

Arsenal, West Ham, Liverpool, United

****ing Despise:

Tottenham, QPR, Leeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilko1991)
    Why do you like Aberdeen and Hibs? Cool selection though!
    Aberdeen is the gf's team so no choice there As for Hibs-when I first came to Scotland in 2008 I wanted an SPL team to follow. I didn't want either of the OF (too predictable), and didn't want the nearest team, Dundee Utd, because they were managed at the time by Craig Levein (ex Leicester). That then left a choice between Hibs and Hearts, and with Hearts run by that shady Romanov figure, I went for Hibs.

Suffice to say I'm desperate to be able to see them at Hampden next month!

ReputationRep:
    Support: Sheffield United

Like: Ipswich, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Bradford, Stockport, Tottenham, Blackburn, Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao (there's a few more believe it or not too!)

Dislike: Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Arsenal, West Ham

ReputationRep:
    Like, Arsenal, oxford united, Aston Villa, Everton, Norwich, Fulham, Barnet and Leyton orient. Dislike, Man united, Chelsea, Millwall

ReputationRep:
    Like:

York City
    Wigan
    Everton

Dislike:

Newcastle
    Leeds

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot mention of stoke, the most boring team in world football

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisG123)
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot mention of stoke, the most boring team in world football

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully they will get relegated. Terrible football team

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    like - Reading

ReputationRep:
    Dislike: Man ****ty

ReputationRep:
    Like: Leeds, Southend United West Ham, Swindon Town, Atletico Madrid and FC Dnipro.

Dislike: Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Millwall, Galatasaray and most other Yorkshire clubs.

ReputationRep:
    Support: Norwich City

Like: QPR, Manchester United, Arsenal

Dislike: Stoke, Ipswich, Chelsea, Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    There aren't really any other teams in England that I can say I like, because they're all our rivals. There's things about other clubs that I like or at least appreciate and respect for but to say I like them is a bit of a stretch. I respect Arsene Wenger as a manager, but that doesn't mean I like Arsenal. I enjoy watching Tottenham play football and think they have some of the better fans in the Premier League these days, I like the passion of Swansea fans, and the new ideas being tried by the fans at Crystal Palace. I wouldn't go as far as to say I like the clubs though, because I know when we face them, they'll be trying to beat us.

Outside of England, I like Athletic Club from Bilbao. I didn't really know anything about them until I went there for the Europa League match, but everything about the place left me with a hugely positive feeling. The stadium tour and learning about how they rely on Basque players, not selling out their history for success the way our clubs have. The flags all over the town, the sea of red and white, the passion and friendliness of the fans. I'd love to go back, I've never been made to feel more welcome anywhere I've been than I was in Bilbao. Another club I have massive respect for is Galatasaray AS, the best fans in world football for me. The atmosphere, the passion, the noise ... just unreal. The Turks in general have mastered everything this sport should be about down to a fine art.

Clubs I dislike? Well obviously there's Leeds, Liverpool and our very own noisy neighbours Manchester City. Then there's Stoke for the boring football, and Bolton for their constant mockery of the Munich air disaster. A lot of Arsenal and Chelsea fans annoy me, as have Cardiff this season. MK Dons and everything they stand for are just awful. Roma for their coward fans, and Ajax for the same reason. Then there's FC United of Manchester, but that's a controversial subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Outside of England, I like Athletic Club from Bilbao. I didn't really know anything about them until I went there for the Europa League match, but everything about the place left me with a hugely positive feeling. The stadium tour and learning about how they rely on Basque players, not selling out their history for success the way our clubs have. The flags all over the town, the sea of red and white, the passion and friendliness of the fans. I'd love to go back, I've never been made to feel more welcome anywhere I've been than I was in Bilbao. Another club I have massive respect for is Galatasaray AS, the best fans in world football for me. The atmosphere, the passion, the noise ... just unreal. The Turks in general have mastered everything this sport should be about down to a fine art.
    Turkish fans are complete thugs tbh. Even outside of the stabbings in 2000, whenever they've come to Arsenal they genuinely attempt to intimidate which I dont particularly think is what sport is all about. German fans always make as much noise whilst being willing to laugh and share a few beers too. For me Germany has the best fan culture in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    Like:

Fulham, Real Madrid, Rangers, Linfield.

Dislike:

Arsenal, West Ham, Liverpool, United

****ing Despise:

Tottenham, QPR, Leeds
    Chelsea, Rangers and Linfield? **** me you are on some Rule Britania hype.

ReputationRep:
    Like:
    Everton
    Athletic Bilbao
    Athletico Madrid
    Porto
    Palace
    Bury
    Dortmund
    Spurs
    Madrid and Inter (Mourinho)
    AC

Dislike:
    City
    United
    Arsenal and Liverpool (only because their fans always try and claim the moral high ground.
    Barca
    Reading
    QPR

ReputationRep:
    Like- Barnet, Brighton, West Ham, Norwich.

Dislike- MK Dons (franchise), Crawley, Coventry, Man U (or to be more accurate, their glory seeking supporters with no connection to the north west of England).

Of those involved in football in some way- Ken Bates, Steve Evans, Mohammed Al Fayed and Venkys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Chelsea, Rangers and Linfield? **** me you are on some Rule Britania hype.
    'Blue and British, we know what we are!'

ReputationRep:
    Support: Arsenal

Like: Swansea City, Fulham, Southampton, West Bromwich Albion, Cardiff City, Watford, Brighton & Hove Albion, AFC Ajax, PSV Eindhoven, Juventus, AS Roma, Napoli, AFC Fiorentina, Udinese, Athletic Bilbao, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, Valencia, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Montpellier, Lille OSC, AS Saint-Etienne, FC Lorient.

Dislike: Chelsea, Stoke City, Man City, West Ham United, Everton, Birmingham City, Millwall, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Olympique Marseille, Olympique Lyon, Paris Saint-Germain.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.