Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any news

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I haven't receive any news yet.. I guess they'll only inform successful applicants. Since there is no news, I guess I didn't get it:/ congrats to those who got it

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything either /:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambookaa)
    I haven't heard anything either /:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess we should prepare for the worst but hope for the best now good luck!

ReputationRep:
    They said they will reply by the end of this week. Just sent them an email

ReputationRep:
    They told successful applicants will be notified by the end of this week! Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rymd)
    They told successful applicants will be notified by the end of this week! Fingers crossed

So there's still chance we may be successful?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rymd)
    Hopefully....

Ok cool thanks for letting us know

ReputationRep:
    Oh, this is really reassurring! I was worried when I hadn't heard anything but I suppose if they had a large number of entries they might be behind. I guess it's a few more days of anxious email-checking, then!

ReputationRep:
    i haven't received confirming email from KCL since then, should i be worried of it?
    anyone got same situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saidadaki)
    i haven't received confirming email from KCL since then, should i be worried of it?
    anyone got same situation?
    A few of us didn't receive an email so you're absolutely fine

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I didn't get an email either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lets keep our fingers crossed!! Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to burst a bubble or something but I think plenty of students already recieved the scholarship so I think they won't send any more.

ReputationRep:
    I'd agree with this. The form did say that successful applicants would have been informed by yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But didn't they tell someone that they'll let people know by the end of the week?
    I haven't seen more than 3 people who have received it anyway,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shruti2)
    But didn't they tell someone that they'll let people know by the end of the week?
    I haven't seen more than 3 people who have received it anyway,
    I'm afraid i also believe that all offers have been given out. We know that theres 7 eu/home ones and we know 3 people have gotten it, the other 4 may not even be on tsr/facebook grp. The end of the week thing... haha well *perhaps* there could be people who will reject the sholarship?

I'd like to say to our rejected friends here (partly to myself as well), that not getting the scholarship wont stop you from achieving stellar results in uni and going far in life. I sincerely hope that all rejected applicants like myself can put this behind us as an impetus to do even better in uni. Afterall, hey you got into one of the top schools in uk!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger", lets prove this theory right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamawish)
    I'm afraid i also believe that all offers have been given out. We know that theres 7 eu/home ones and we know 3 people have gotten it, the other 4 may not even be on tsr/facebook grp. The end of the week thing... haha well *perhaps* there could be people who will reject the sholarship?

I'd like to say to our rejected friends here (partly to myself as well), that not getting the scholarship wont stop you from achieving stellar results in uni and going far in life. I sincerely hope that all rejected applicants like myself can put this behind us as an impetus to do even better in uni. Afterall, hey you got into one of the top schools in uk!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger", lets prove this theory right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I emailed and asked if all successful candidates have been notified and they indeed have. I'm sorry for those who didn't get it, including me, and wouldn't take it to be an accurate representation of your ability or aims and aspirations in life! Look at it like this, we're still going to King's - provided the grades are met!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeWill)
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I emailed and asked if all successful candidates have been notified and they indeed have. I'm sorry for those who didn't get it, including me, and wouldn't take it to be an accurate representation of your ability or aims and aspirations in life! Look at it like this, we're still going to King's - provided the grades are met!
    I absolutely detest the last phrase- 'provided grades are met'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.