Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

????

I'm pretty much more or less fulfill the above criteria. Of course, assuming my looks improve in the next few years... I really don't see why I'm so unattractive to boys.

ReputationRep:
    My ideal lady would

i) enjoy playing chess
    ii) have a slight squint
    iii) speak French and Greek
    iv) be very wealthy
    v) be a real shag-bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    lolwut?
    It was an attempt at a joke, i'm not sure it came off though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    ????

I'm pretty much more or less fulfill the above criteria. Of course, assuming my looks improve in the next few years... I really don't see why I'm so unattractive to boys.
    Do you have anything better to do ? Rather than seek attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitarded)
    1) Decent interests/hobbies/passion. If your main interests are anything remotely similar to watching Eastenders, shopping for handbags or reading OK!, you can forget it. I like a girl who will stay interested when I ramble on about stuff about psychology or wildlife or whatever

2) Decent looks. By this I mean, you take care of yourself (not a fat munter), and don't plaster yourself in make-up.

3) Fun and positive. Can take a joke, doesn't get moody over little things.

4) Intelligence and open-mindedness. The ability to think for oneself.

5) Honesty
    I don't watch Eastenders or read OK!, but I do love handbags and shopping and I am intellegent.

Would you really not date me because I like shopping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachaelBee)
    Women with more than 2 boobs are a rarity.
    I can wait for that special lady to come along.

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence - not necessarily straights A*s and a PhD from Cambridge but a sharp wit is always a plus.

Humour - life, certainly in my opinion, would be very dull without it.

Looks - inevitable point really. You can have the best personality in the world but there has to be some sexual spark.

Compatible views/ lifestyle etc. - although of course I am not expecting, nor looking, for someone with the exact same philosophies and views as myself but definitely not someone where we would spend all day arguing over politics etc.

je ne said quoi - there is just that unknown variable which can take an attractive girl up a level from merely attractive to ever present in day dreams.

(I know you said five but an additional point is 'mother/ wife material' depending on what I am looking for, of course.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    I like jeans, have they been banished from the female world and replaced with leggings? Do shops even sell them anymore?
    The day they stop selling womens jeans half of my wardrobe will no longer be of any use to me! that being said I am wearing leggings with a dress right now because its too cold for tights

ReputationRep:
    1) Someone who can take my sense of humor and not get offended by the rude comments i tend to make without knowing :P
    2)Someone who has humor and is free going and isn't so serious. I'v asked a few girls, "Why so serious?!"
    3)Beautiful, beauty can be defined in many ways
    4)Smart enough to just keep a conversation going without it turning to awkward silences...
    5) Someone who you can take to about everything and don't need to hold back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MantaRey)
    1) Personality - Frigid and negative people are not desirable. Personally I like people who are (publicly) somewhat reserved but still friendly and approachable.
    2) Smart- A sharp mind is always a good thing.
    3) Looks - A girl should look presentable and imo have a "natural" look without fake nails, fake hair color, fake contacts, fake tan, excessive make-up etc.
    4) Fun- Nobody wants to be around a killjoy. A girl should be fun to be around and not take things too seriously.
    5) Confidence - Somebody who can stand up for themselves in the face of criticism earns my respect.

Tbh I've never even been in a relationship though and I'm 24 and the only girls I've asked out flat out said "No!", so perhaps my standards are too high or I'm just some hideous spawn.
    You look for confidence in a girl yet you think you may be some "hideous spawn"? Have confidence in yourself and tell yourself that you're not hideous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob :))
    I can wait for that special lady to come along.
    Keep dreaming, lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    Keep dreaming, lads.
    I'd settle for just two boobs.

But she has to like Star Wars. That's a deal breaker.

ReputationRep:
    It was an attempt at a joke, i'm not sure it came off though :lol:
    Yeah, i thought so lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.M.182)
    1. Looks - I'll be honest, looks are the most important. Anyone who says it isn't is lying.
    Definitely don't agree: important yes but most important no, and I'm not lying

ReputationRep:

I've always wanted somebody to watch all six movies with me, right through in one day, but i've never found anybody cool enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    My ideal lady would

i) enjoy playing chess
    ii) have a slight squint
    iii) speak French and Greek
    iv) be very wealthy
    v) be a real shag-bag
    I have one of these things...

...it's the slight squint,

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted somebody to watch all six movies with me, right through in one day, but i've never found anybody cool enough
    I'll stick to the original trilogy thanks. Original versions.

*ahem* Han shot first.

ReputationRep:
    1) Smart - Can't have a decent conversation if you've got little between the ears.
    2) Personality - Don't have to be a party girl (in fact that's not usually a plus), but to be approachable and chatty is lovely. So long as that "chatty-ness" is not only reserved for reality-tv shows and the latest gossip (see no. 1)
    3) Fitness - I'm physically fit and active, no intention of dating a fatty.
    4) Face - Don't have to be the next top model, but I'd rather you not look anything like Sue-Bo. Eye's are something I find attractive.
    5) Boobs - I like boobs. However, see no. 3, boobs on fatties don't count.

Probably in that order, but not necessarily.

ReputationRep:

My 73 year old neighbour likes Star Wars. I'll let her know if you're interested . For the record, Star Wars is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitarded)
    1) Decent interests/hobbies/passion. If your main interests are anything remotely similar to watching Eastenders, shopping for handbags or reading OK!, you can forget it. I like a girl who will stay interested when I ramble on about stuff about psychology or wildlife or whatever

2) Decent looks. By this I mean, you take care of yourself (not a fat munter), and don't plaster yourself in make-up.

3) Fun and positive. Can take a joke, doesn't get moody over little things.

4) Intelligence and open-mindedness. The ability to think for oneself.

5) Honesty
    I am so glad that there are men out there too who ramble on about decent things they're passionate about.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.