Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanessax)
    Ahhh i'm so glad I atleast know that i'll be living with you two now & i'll actually kind of know some people!
    i know same ! i was flapping so much!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livmanning18)
    i know same ! i was flapping so much!!
    Haha you & me both, I was worried i'd be with people that I really did not get along with or had no common interests with at all! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm stupidly excited now haha, can't wait!! It's nice to put faces to some of the people we will be living with, we're going to have a blast I'm sure I'm studying Psychology, how about you two?

ReputationRep:
    oooooh I'm studying Psych too ^_^ & I know, I got so excited when I found out who I was living with!

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying English Language with Linguistics, yeah we'll have a ball! x

ReputationRep:
    Level 5 north anyone or level 5 in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Goshhh.. Really want to know who I'll be sharing with. West Core:734 Level 7, anyone?
    I don't even know if West Core is any good =/

ReputationRep:
    Don't know who else is in Wembley south level 7????

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been to see the place at all? I want to at some point it's just finding the time, wonder if the rooms are of decent-ish size? The photos on the website don't give a very good idea of size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Anyone been to see the place at all? I want to at some point it's just finding the time, wonder if the rooms are of decent-ish size? The photos on the website don't give a very good idea of size
    I went to see the place at the open day in March I though the rooms were a pretty decent size, fair bit of room at the end of the bed & I agree the photos don't do them justice at all

ReputationRep:
    Luke mate I'm in Level 7. In the winter times it will be good.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like no one's on Level 3, is anyone going to be living anywhere on Level 3??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivekChudasama14)
    Luke mate I'm in Level 7. In the winter times it will be good.
    oh Level 7? same here ...which Core?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EMStM8)
    oh Level 7? same here ...which Core?
    I'm in the south

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelli.r)
    Seems like no one's on Level 3, is anyone going to be living anywhere on Level 3??
    Im level 3 south, I think your the first person who I've found whos also on level 3. What core you in?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that chose a level 8? I can see myself being the resident Loft Hobo or something xD

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I already applied for a room at Student Court Wembley and I will be in 419A south. Anyone around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viktoria0208)
    Hello. I already applied for a room at Student Court Wembley and I will be in 619A south. Anyone around?
    I'm 618A east! Damn we are close but not like next to each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in 303 I think it's north but I'm not 100%. Still I'm so glad I found someone else on the same floor!

ReputationRep:
    GUYZ GETTING LONELY HERE I WANT A BUDDY WHO'S ON LEVEL FIVEEE

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.