Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a dream involving a famous person , if so who? Watch

ReputationRep:
    couple of things i can remember about lasts night dream

i went back to visit my old high school which had changed completely but then i was told to leave by Toadie of Neighbours.

also some girl dropped a balloon in a hall and for some reason because of this they were going to hang her but then Dani Harmer (Tracey Beaker) burst in to the hall and shot down the rope.

ReputationRep:
    the game PES at started appearing in my dream now.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a really trippy dream when I was 11 or something, and I was running over these hills that were pink, blue, green, etc (Name:  trippy-4.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  16.6 KB) chasing James Bond/Pierce Brosnan except I was shouting: "Stop, Rames Rond!" and there were fluffy white rabbits hopping beside me.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was at Wembley and one of the players tossed their shirts into the crowd and someone else caught it but gave it to me for some reason , then when i got out of Wembley i couldnt find where the coach was so i had to run through a few cars parks.

ReputationRep:
    I have but...ahem...*cough*...not giving any details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    I have but...ahem...*cough*...not giving any details
    It was a saucy dream, I'm assuming?

ReputationRep:
    Neville Chamberlain :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    It was a saucy dream, I'm assuming?
    :yep: :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream involving both Ant & Dec.

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream 2 weeks ago where Joe Strummer and Admiral Ackbar were hiding in my loft.

ReputationRep:
    I have had a couple of dreams involving Taylor Swift. She is my celebrity crush so it's understandable. In the dreams she was my wife- Now only if that dream becomes a reality or if I get a girl just like her as my wife, then I can happily die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    I once had a dream involving both Ant & Dec.
    I daren't ask what happened in that dream. :teehee:

I had a dream last night involving Lara Croft (okay, not a famous real-life person, but a famous person nonetheless). It was quite... eye-opening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    I daren't ask what happened in that dream. :teehee:

I had a dream last night involving Lara Croft (okay, not a famous real-life person, but a famous person nonetheless). It was quite... eye-opening.
    I forget now, although I don't think it was anything naughty. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Bolton were playing in League 1 for some reason and and we were at Colchester losing 2-0 , we came back to 2-2 at the end.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where i was waiting at a bus stop with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.

I also had a second one where it was as if I was harry and I walked around Hogwarts with Ron and Hermione until we went outside and I jumped onto an inflatable ring in the 'Hogwarts swimming pool'.

I think i was watching quite a few of the harry potter films that week.

ReputationRep:
    had a wrestling sort of fantasy draft in my dream like on the game Smackdown Shut your Mouth game , i have a lot of gaming coming into my dreams mostly PES and WWE games.

ReputationRep:
    I met Ellen Page and we talked about all her movies. Loved that one.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream a few years back that my family emigrated to Australia and we became the few family on Neighbours. My brother and were students at the high school (despite the fact we were 22 and 23 at the time of the dream) and my mum had an affair with Dr Karl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was Brian of Family Guy and i was on a bus and some woman had cakes and she asked me to take a piece and review it for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmam)
    I had a dream a few years back that my family emigrated to Australia and we became the few family on Neighbours. My brother and were students at the high school (despite the fact we were 22 and 23 at the time of the dream) and my mum had an affair with Dr Karl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i had Toadie in my dream a couple of weeks ago , nothing sordid , i went back to my old high school and he told me to leave.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.