Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susieislittle)
    I'm doing electrical and mechanical so ill be in half your classes haha! I'm also yet to find another girl on my course :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm gonna try and switch to EME when I get there haha, they told me to ask in the first couple of weeks so I might end up in all of your classes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorisnads)
    Unconditional for Electronic and Electrical engineering here guys, so far it's looking like I might be the only girl on the course haha.
    Accommodation at James Young, have I got any neighbours yet?
    Hiya, I'm gonna be in James Young Hall too, was my second choice so I'm pretty chuffed with it counting down the days till September now :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susieislittle)
    I'm doing electrical and mechanical so ill be in half your classes haha! I'm also yet to find another girl on my course :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing Mechanical engineering!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorisnads)
    I'm gonna try and switch to EME when I get there haha, they told me to ask in the first couple of weeks so I might end up in all of your classes!
    Aw that's great! How you feeling? I'm excited but a bit nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arymai)
    I'm doing Mechanical engineering!
    Woo, more people! I was on a Facebook freshers page and there were hardly any engineers so its nice to find a few on here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got unconditional offer for Business Enterprise so this is my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Even I will be studying Business Enterprise , nice to meet you .
    From which country are you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UMARTIAN)
    I've got a conditional for Law!
    Hey! if you don't mind me asking what did you get in your highers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UMARTIAN)
    I got AABC, then a conditional of AAB, got 3A's, Strathclyde is where i'm headed!
    ell done! is that conditional on highers? I got AAACC and I'm doing one advanced higher and two highers. Hoping for an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Heading to Strathclyde uni to do International Business and I know absolutely no one heading there. I'm the only person going from my entire school. But it wouldn't be half as fun going knowing everyone already and I am hyped for September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRampantLlama)
    Heading to Strathclyde uni to do International Business and I know absolutely no one heading there. I'm the only person going from my entire school. But it wouldn't be half as fun going knowing everyone already and I am hyped for September!
    One of my best friends is on that course, so don't worry, there's one nice person! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks like me. I'm doing International Business as well but with Modern Languages . I am also the only one to do the course from school, everyone seems to be going to Glasgow Uni at my school....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got accepted at Strathclyde to do International Business with Modern Languages! Anyone else on this course? I can't wait to start, it sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisewaddell_)
    I got accepted at Strathclyde to do International Business with Modern Languages! Anyone else on this course? I can't wait to start, it sounds great!
    Hey, I'm doing this course Are you excited for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animelover123)
    Hey, I'm doing this course Are you excited for it?
    I can't wait to start, the course looks brilliant! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisewaddell_)
    I can't wait to start, the course looks brilliant! Are you?
    Yes, I'm excited too!! However, I'm a little scared though, I'm the only one from my school doing this and only one of the few going to Strathclyde I'm worried I won't fit in...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm excited too!! However, I'm a little scared though, I'm the only one from my school doing this and only one of the few going to Strathclyde I'm worried I won't fit in...
    I'm the exact same! like one other person from my friends group is going to strathclyde so I'm not going to know anyone hope everyone is really nice!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing the same thing! Are you staying in the uni halls?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing international business and i know no one there as well so don't worry, we're all on the same boat

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about not fitting in, the spectrum of people at uni is gonna be so much wider there's gonna be loads of people you get on with!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.