Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did you lose your virginity ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Are you inbred or something ?
    Actually, ive been a profesional model, when i was 18...I was an unhappy teenager till the day i was discovered by an agency ,,,,but i dint like show buisnes much, so i stopped after doing it one year long....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dee Leigh)
    :ahee: Nah don't worry about it

I'm just curious because I'm a virgin but I've been waiting until I'm in a loving, healthy and stable relationship with a fantastic guy before having sex.

I've had no luck so far.
    I see

Well personally, I don't regret it... I never saw the big deal over it, and I still don't... I do wish I had lost with my ex girlfriend because she was a virgin, I think that would have ben a more personal experience. Not that the ons wasn't personal but I was a bit drunk and haven't spoken to that girl for a long time...

And good luck on your search for a perfect guy send me a pm if you find one :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    That's who I lost mine to. Ms booboo!

Joking aside, I've not lost it yet and don't intend to until I'm married. Not got any thing against people losing it before marriage, but just my choice

I sure hope you're trolling...Losing your virginity at 11. What on Earth?

Welcome to the club! Though I don't intend on having sex till marriage
    I wish I had saved it up but was so curious to try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    What the...I thought you were saying you'd had sex with an animal. You make very little sense.

Anyway I lost it to my partner when we'd been together foooooorrr 4 months or so. I won't go into the sordid details
    Eliz, the footmassage i promised u is not gonne be tomorrow but saturday, work came in at the ofice and cant be delayed, sorry !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Bet you felt like a right Big Boss during that dream. Must have been great Raiden her like that. And I'm guessing you woke up with a Solid... penis.
    Haha that's brilliant! :rofl:

Rep for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    Eliz, the footmassge i promised u is not gonne be tomorrow but saturday, work came in at the ofice and cant be delayed, sorry !!
    :| I don't even...you're odd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Haha that's brilliant! :rofl:

Rep for that
    There was probably some Liquid on the sheets in the morning too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    There was probably some Liquid on the sheets in the morning too.
    Absolute quality! :clap2:

If only I could pos rep you again :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ow sorry, then i must have the wrong Elize.. pfff, sorry the porry !!!

ReputationRep:
    Actually, ive been a profesional model, when i was 18...I was an unhappy teenager till the day i was discovered by an agency ,,,,but i dint like show buisnes much, so i stopped after doing it one year long....
    Pics or it didn't happen

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If u are angry with me now? i can make it up with a free footmasage, i am really good in that sort of stuff !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahWorksout)
    Girls like you have no self respect

Im saving mine until marriage

#notahoe
    LOOOL at the hash tag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Pics or it didn't happen
    yes my moddeling days were in the pre digital days, and i lost most of the pics... my mother has one pic left of those days, but she has a zilion pics, and she lost mine....

ReputationRep:
    If u are angry with me now? i can make it up with a free footmasage, i am really good in that sort of stuff !!!
    Looooool no. And free? Like I'd pay you. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yes my moddeling days were in the pre digital days, and i lost most of the pics... my mother has one pic left of those days, but she has a zilion pics, and she lost mine....
    Im sure...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha pfff now i am depressed and blue ,,, wahaha, i was really looking forward to fix ur feet, ... yeah man, i am very good in masage,, but i dont have a victem ( girl ) at the moment in my life,, and u are very pretty so i thought "*" ....

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey yes man, for me there are two kinds of massages, one is non sexual, ive studied a lot on this in books an practice, and then when my brother freaks out of stress i work him out ( takes 10 seconds and then his stress is gone ) , and thats my only customer in like 4 years.. , and then u have pretty girls like u,,,,, and then...

ReputationRep:
    how? i was very tipsy and he looked hot. we had hot sex. hmmmm great memories

ReputationRep:
    I totally lost my warrior virginity upon my glorious visit to goldshire for battle against puny alliance and capturing of their blonde women as we have none orc females

ReputationRep:
    Weird question but is it possible to say that technically I took my own virginity?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.