Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Women always end up crying after they've had a few, awful creatures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    I'm a 16 year old girl and have never been drunk. I'm just really curious, what's it like? Is your first time different to subsequent times? I don't know, maybe I want insight before I get the chance to get drunk, I don't know.

Thank you
    Why would you consume something that forces your brain to work and think in a manner that you normally wouldn't?

The same way you pour water into your computer it isn't going to work correctly is the same if you pour alcohol / drugs into your system.

Just steer clear of anything that alters your way of thinking. You've done so for 16 years why start now?

It's pointless and serves no purpose, if anything you'll end up doing something you later regret.

ReputationRep:
    be careful and dont be like me who forgot to flush on my surprise birthday and as i got back to my cake i thought oh **** as i tried to go back i saw one guy went to pee as well , oops and yes i was on my period that time and yes he'll know it was me

ReputationRep:
    I came to this thread because I've never been drunk myself.
    Interesting responses, although I thought that being drunk would make you forget a lot of things
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm a 16 year old girl and have never been drunk. I'm just really curious, what's it like? Is your first time different to subsequent times? I don't know, maybe I want insight before I get the chance to get drunk, I don't know.

Thank you
    Good but really overrated and if you drink too much it just isn't fun anymore but luckily at your age you shouldn't get much of a hangover. It isn't really a big deal but a little bit of alcohol is pleasant and makes you more confident as you start to lose your inhibitions but much more and you lose motor control, do silly stuff that you may regret so if you do decide to drink start slowly, especially as you haven't drunk before so your tolerance may be low

ReputationRep:
    I usually end up really giggly and talking absolute *******s.

I have cried when drunk a few times but I usually cry because I'm so happy. One time on a night out I spent about 20 minutes crying in the toilet to friend telling her what an amazing friend she was and that I loved her loads, and that she was by best friend ever (which is all true) but yeah.

ReputationRep:

Thank you
    It makes you feel drifty, drowsy and impulsive. I wouldn't aim to 'get drunk' if I were you, I would just have a couple of drinks and see how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    #Swaq

ReputationRep:
    It is illegal to consume alcohol without a responsible adult present.

ReputationRep:
    It mostly highlights that no matter how well put together you are as a person. You have it in you to be the kind of person you despise.

ReputationRep:
    Never been drunk. Never really drank that much, I don't like the taste of alcohol it's too bitter for me.

ReputationRep:
    Some people think they're having a great time when they're drunk, completely oblivous to the fact that they're being the most annoying **** ever. Thankfully, not everyone is like this and some people are actually a bloody good laugh once they've "loosened up".
    If you have no moral qualms against it then may as well give it a go and see if you like it. Better to do it at home first, just in case you end up being one of those people that has no clue what the **** is going on and end up getting into serious danger.

ReputationRep:

Thank you
    Don't worry about being 16 and not being drunk before. I was 16 when I was drunk for the first time (I'm 17 now) and my first time was with a few friends at one of their houses. What I noticed was that I was a lot more carefree and more easily humored (and a little bit light-headed - sort of like half-way between a dream and reality). I also woke up with lots of penises drawn all over my body :rolleyes:

The second time was fairly similar, probably a bit less light-headed, although I threw up that time because I drank too quickly

ReputationRep:
    I will talk to anyone when I'm drunk, completely different to when I'm sober If I have something on my mind when I'm drinking I'll get all emotional which isn't exactly fun. I usually just get really soppy and tell all my friends that I love them :rolleyes: I do like to drink on a night out just so I will relax a bit.

ReputationRep:
    You end up going crazy and having huge heart palpitations. You also lose it ability to feel empathy and start attacking anyone you see in a murderous rage.

I'll stop, I'm sounding too like the government.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aByTWtwb4ME

ReputationRep:
    you wouldn't be able to walk in a straight line or draw a perfect circle

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic, unless you do it every day.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahahaha

Come to mine and find out

ReputationRep:
    Everything becomes sort of pleasantly hazy. I laugh a lot when I get drunk, for at least the first 20 minutes everything is funny. And I agree with what people said about peeing a lot. After that I'm just like my sober self, except I'm much more relaxed and more...courageous I guess.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.