Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Labour and the left don't care about the working class. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dj1015)
    If labour and the left cared about the working classes, then to me it seem perfectly logical that they would care about the people funding their programs. Yet I see Miliband coming out with the sort of rhetoric that would simply mean that less money is collected in net tax receipts. Also its worth pointing out that Labour only put the tax up to 50p in their dying days in office, so it is hypocritical to attack the current government over this policy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...s-bonuses.html

If Labour and the left cared about the working classes, then they would take note of poll after poll (one example below), which shows that most people including their own supporters, support welfare cuts.

http://cdn.yougov.com/today_uk_impor...its-101110.pdf

If Labour and the left cared about the working classes, it would accept that welfare has created an ugly underclass in britain, living in a state of dependency in desperate need of real opportunities and chances to climb the social ladder. Their incessant craving of political correctness simply fuels how out of touch they are.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ed...l-correctness/

-------------

What you see above is not right wing rhetoric, it is simply to the truth. I have left you with some links which you can view at your pleasure. But I just wanted to use this thread to dispel some of myths that people like to sew on here. I understand that their are some very legitimate issues right now, but the way in which we address these problems is not the medicine of the past. That course of medication has failed, and now it is time for a new line of treatment.
    So you condone TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS???. The conservatives will never win a majority in 2015 and EVER GOOD RIDDANCE. I know you're using that same old propaganda rhetoric, that Labour and the left don't care about the poor. Well the conservatives sure don't care which is evident so I don't think a conservative telling people that labour don't get about the poor works sorry try again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.