x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but

Also, I run **** around here. Welcome brah. *sticks out fist*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leechayy)
    Hey there Squirtle just keep that Water Gun away from me I don't like getting wet
    I'm good thanks, and you?
    And you don't? I thought most guys did :lol:
    I'm heading to bed, nighhhht!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loua96)
    I'm good thanks, and you?
    And you don't? I thought most guys did :lol:
    I'm heading to bed, nighhhht!
    I'm alright cheerss
    + its not that I dont like it its just that I take a woman's feelings into account
    + goodnightt, sleeptight + don't miss me too much

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, that's too true. I think that might actually work! XD In fact, I'm getting subliminal messages from you now.. :eek: Cody! You naughty b****** :sexface: It's okay, I totally forgive you and you know it ... I'm digging myself a hole aren't I? :rolleyes:

Merci beaucoup! but you did say any song.. haha, so what would you do if I told you I was a Belieber? :sexface:

Hmm, I see your point :') that was like me in French - all that effort for a bloody A :rolleyes: YES! KILL THE PIG! and actually, I was...:cry2::lol: I liked the fact that it was short, and it wasn't hard but we spent soooooo long on it that I couldn't wait to burn my notes at the end

Okay. OHH! I get it shhh! I do believe we're in joint first place XP Oh.. I'm a silly sausage :rolleyes: To put it lightly, no. To not put it lightly, I F****** HATE IT :giggle:

Your list. Wait - you have more?? :eek: Hahah, yup. She's stuck like that. But she's absolutely adorable really, not grumpy at all :lol: Yes, since 1997 according to Wikipedia. Cringe indeed XD haha, you're nowhere near as bad as this one though:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsq01qHn2Z1qe11kdo1_500.j pg
    :teehee:

I'm sorry. I was tired. Spidey was all I could think of :lol: Bring it on :sexface: the scary thing is that there's a good chance that could happen... they do say it isn't good to suppress things cute.. stare.. becoming... too strong... must.. resist..

Yep, definitely haven't seen that one, must correct that haha of course! What kind of self-respecting Pokémon fan hasn't? :lol: sure is! Yeah, I'm not really a fan of subbed animes... but really?? The English one's really emotional already!! When Cherubimon dies...too much :cry::giggle:
    Hahaha, welcome to my mind and sshhh, you love it really you, naughty b**** :sexface: Of course you do! You can't stay mad at me :puppyeyes: Ha! Yes, yes you are What is this experience you've had with boys' schools anyway?

Well yes, I did...I guess I just thought you had better taste than that Evidently I was wrong Oh, you don't wanna know what I'd do if you told me you were a Belieber :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :spank:

An A's hardly a bad grade HA! Hole in one Piggy's totally awesome anyway :lol: Ppfft, I sold my notes to some guy in Year 10, they were treasure troves of intelligence after all

Kinky :sexface: Typical Lou, always has sausages in mind :teehee: Whaaaaaat What kind of mathematician doesn't like induction? It's awesome

Hahaha, oh yes I do have a list, and half of them aren't even admissions from you :sexface: She so is!! http://betanews.com/wp-content/uploa...-Miserable.jpg So cute xD Oh god, 1997, that is cringe :facepalm: And I'm afraid now that I'm back in school, I can't see Tumblr based memes anymore, it's blocked :teehee:

Ha! I don't even mind being called Spidey tbh, Spiderman's cool, I'd love it if people called me Spidey xD I was just looking for an excuse to get out the paddle, I like the paddle :sexface: HA! Honestly, I can imagine it now, 18 years of pent up frustration released within the space of 7 days And you can't resist the confession bear! DEW ITT! Admit it you little fiend!

They wouldn't be able to call themselves a fan otherwise :noway: Yes, it's SO MUCH more emotional, if you ever get bored and have time, you should definitely watch the subbed version! It's awesome I'm not a huge fan either of subbed animes tbh, I've only seen Digimon and Deathnote - the latter because I've heard it was really good (but it was the English version I saw) but I only saw Digimon because they aired it in Japanese on a channel I had :lolwut: But I'm so glad they did, it was completely And confession time, I haven't seen any Digimon movies bar the first one so don't know wtf a Cherubimon is But Pumpmon and Gatsumon's death, definitely the saddest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Felicis)
    Hahaha, welcome to my mind and sshhh, you love it really you, naughty b**** :sexface: Of course you do! You can't stay mad at me :puppyeyes: Ha! Yes, yes you are What is this experience you've had with boys' schools anyway?

Well yes, I did...I guess I just thought you had better taste than that Evidently I was wrong Oh, you don't wanna know what I'd do if you told me you were a Belieber :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :spank:

An A's hardly a bad grade HA! Hole in one Piggy's totally awesome anyway :lol: Ppfft, I sold my notes to some guy in Year 10, they were treasure troves of intelligence after all

Kinky :sexface: Typical Lou, always has sausages in mind :teehee: Whaaaaaat What kind of mathematician doesn't like induction? It's awesome

Hahaha, oh yes I do have a list, and half of them aren't even admissions from you :sexface: She so is!! http://betanews.com/wp-content/uploa...-Miserable.jpg So cute xD Oh god, 1997, that is cringe :facepalm: And I'm afraid now that I'm back in school, I can't see Tumblr based memes anymore, it's blocked :teehee:

Ha! I don't even mind being called Spidey tbh, Spiderman's cool, I'd love it if people called me Spidey xD I was just looking for an excuse to get out the paddle, I like the paddle :sexface: HA! Honestly, I can imagine it now, 18 years of pent up frustration released within the space of 7 days And you can't resist the confession bear! DEW ITT! Admit it you little fiend!

They wouldn't be able to call themselves a fan otherwise :noway: Yes, it's SO MUCH more emotional, if you ever get bored and have time, you should definitely watch the subbed version! It's awesome I'm not a huge fan either of subbed animes tbh, I've only seen Digimon and Deathnote - the latter because I've heard it was really good (but it was the English version I saw) but I only saw Digimon because they aired it in Japanese on a channel I had :lolwut: But I'm so glad they did, it was completely And confession time, I haven't seen any Digimon movies bar the first one so don't know wtf a Cherubimon is But Pumpmon and Gatsumon's death, definitely the saddest!
    Haha, your mind's my kinda place :sexface: okay, you're right. I do. But SHH! I have a rep to protect N'aww, especially with those cute puppy eyes, that's so adorable :ahee: Just being in a single-sex school too, we have a boys' school we pair up with.. not the kind of "experience" you're thinking of

But I do! I have impeccable taste! :eek: Although with what you're suggesting I'm really tempted to say that I'm a Belieber... I'm so conflicted :unimpressed::lol:

I know... it was just annoying seeing it on my results page Ami I that easy to read? Or a fluke-guess? XD He really is, definitely my favourite.. t'was fun playing him, especially in the death scene :teehee: ha, treasure troves were they?? Why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:

You know it :sexface: okay, that one was COMPLETELY innocent! :eek: You meanie, always twisting my words to make me sound pervy. Boo you w**** This one! It makes my head hurt just thinking about it... urgh.. :lol:

I demand to see this list! NOW! :giggle: She's.. aww.. puuuuurfect (I'm sorry, that was just AWFUL )... Haha, cringe-factor 10 XD awww, it was a Slowpoke meme too!! I'll just have to avoid tumblr then.. try this. I used it for my friend's birthday card

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3sejs2/

Well then, Spidey it is Spiderman is uber cool. He kicks butt with cobwebs :giggle: Aww, I like the paddle too.. Maybe some other time? :sexface: So much frustration! Those 7 days will just be... ahh.. wooooow. Whoever's on the receiving end's gonna have a wail of a time :lol: Can't... hold.. in.. much... longer... must.. reveal.. all...

Nu-uh, not a true Pokémon fan anyway :dry: So basically, in the summer? Haha, I'll try and find it.. time to bring out the tissue box again Someone mentioned Deathnote earlier might try that too. The only anime I watch now is Full Metal Alchemist.. it's just too awesome :awesome: WHAT?!?! You had a Japanese channel?!?! :eek: Tsk, Cody what kind of a fan are you? *sigh* :rolleyes: But yes I totally agree! RIP Pumpmon and Gatsumon :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright cheerss
    + its not that I dont like it its just that I take a woman's feelings into account
    + goodnightt, sleeptight + don't miss me too much
    N'awww, that's lovely!
    And no, I didn't miss you too much

ReputationRep:
    N'awww, that's lovely!
    And no, I didn't miss you too much
    Hahaaa, I know + are you sure?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaaa, I know + are you sure?:rolleyes:
    Haha good

And yes, I'm pretty much 100% sure

ReputationRep:
    Haha good

And yes, I'm pretty much 100% sure
    Cool, soo what you up to then?

ReputationRep:
    Cool, soo what you up to then?
    Just. Y'know. Chilling with my friend Youtube. And you? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, your mind's my kinda place :sexface: okay, you're right. I do. But SHH! I have a rep to protect N'aww, especially with those cute puppy eyes, that's so adorable :ahee: Just being in a single-sex school too, we have a boys' school we pair up with.. not the kind of "experience" you're thinking of

But I do! I have impeccable taste! :eek: Although with what you're suggesting I'm really tempted to say that I'm a Belieber... I'm so conflicted :unimpressed::lol:

I know... it was just annoying seeing it on my results page Ami I that easy to read? Or a fluke-guess? XD He really is, definitely my favourite.. t'was fun playing him, especially in the death scene :teehee: ha, treasure troves were they?? Why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:

You know it :sexface: okay, that one was COMPLETELY innocent! :eek: You meanie, always twisting my words to make me sound pervy. Boo you w**** This one! It makes my head hurt just thinking about it... urgh.. :lol:

I demand to see this list! NOW! :giggle: She's.. aww.. puuuuurfect (I'm sorry, that was just AWFUL )... Haha, cringe-factor 10 XD awww, it was a Slowpoke meme too!! I'll just have to avoid tumblr then.. try this. I used it for my friend's birthday card

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3sejs2/

Well then, Spidey it is Spiderman is uber cool. He kicks butt with cobwebs :giggle: Aww, I like the paddle too.. Maybe some other time? :sexface: So much frustration! Those 7 days will just be... ahh.. wooooow. Whoever's on the receiving end's gonna have a wail of a time :lol: Can't... hold.. in.. much... longer... must.. reveal.. all...

Nu-uh, not a true Pokémon fan anyway :dry: So basically, in the summer? Haha, I'll try and find it.. time to bring out the tissue box again Someone mentioned Deathnote earlier might try that too. The only anime I watch now is Full Metal Alchemist.. it's just too awesome :awesome: WHAT?!?! You had a Japanese channel?!?! :eek: Tsk, Cody what kind of a fan are you? *sigh* :rolleyes: But yes I totally agree! RIP Pumpmon and Gatsumon :cry:
    Stick around, feel free to come in any time :sexface: Oh, I know you do, you naughty girl :sexface: But fear not, your dirty little secret's safe with me! I won't ruin your street cred And I know I am :ahee: Hey, I never said anything about it, I was just asking, you're the one thinking it

Well, you did suggest the trollolol song but I'm still not convinced... Maybe I can sway your answer by saying that you'll get what I'm suggesting at least twice as hard if you do say you're a Beleiber...:sexface:

True! I was convinced I got an A* in my french exam...opened the results sheet and there was a disturbing lack of an asterisk :unimpressed: Oh, call it an educated guess :teehee: Nah, I would've guessed Ralph or Piggy but went with Piggy partly for teasing :teehee: I didn't expect you to be Roger by any means :lol: Of course! They got me an A* after all

:sexface: HA! I know, it's just too much fun winding you up :wink2: :eek: Yeah, well you smell like a baby prostitute Come onnnn, induction's awesome
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log? :sexface:

I don't think you'd be able to handle the graphical content :sexface: :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dat pun :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was just
    Spoiler:
    Show
    CATastrophic
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:

Shush, how was I supposed to know Aww, Slowpoke memes are awesome, what did it say? :lol:

Hahaha! xD You put that on your friend's birthday card? xD That is just too awesome, you go Glen Coco

Cool I prefer that to Cody tbh, I even prefer Felix now that people call me it because of my username, don't particularly like Cody but hey ho :L Spiderman's too awesome, have you seen The Amazing Spiderman? Oh definitely, your place or mine? :sexface: Daamn! Let me know which university you put down as your top choice next year, yeah? For ummm...research purposes Come on! You know you want to reveal all, look into the Confessior Bear's eyes And take it to PM if you like

Pretty much yeah xD You should do! Death Note is completely awesome, one of the best shows I've ever seen, it's soooo clever Full Metal Alchemist is one my friend told me about, I'm gonna watch that over the summer when I have time :lol: Yeah, I did, when I was a little kid there was this channel that showed loads of animes, can't remember what it's called now, but I think it's gone Shhh, I'm a true fan that's what kind of fan, everyone knows the first season is the best season Vandemon (or Myotismon because you've seen the English) was the one villain I wanted dead more than anyone, was like the Umbridge of Digimon :rolleyes: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Stick around, feel free to come in any time :sexface: Oh, I know you do, you naughty girl :sexface: But fear not, your dirty little secret's safe with me! I won't ruin your street cred And I know I am :ahee: Hey, I never said anything about it, I was just asking, you're the one thinking it

Well, you did suggest the trollolol song but I'm still not convinced... Maybe I can sway your answer by saying that you'll get what I'm suggesting at least twice as hard if you do say you're a Beleiber...:sexface:

True! I was convinced I got an A* in my french exam...opened the results sheet and there was a disturbing lack of an asterisk :unimpressed: Oh, call it an educated guess :teehee: Nah, I would've guessed Ralph or Piggy but went with Piggy partly for teasing :teehee: I didn't expect you to be Roger by any means :lol: Of course! They got me an A* after all

:sexface: HA! I know, it's just too much fun winding you up :wink2: :eek: Yeah, well you smell like a baby prostitute Come onnnn, induction's awesome
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log? :sexface:

I don't think you'd be able to handle the graphical content :sexface: :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dat pun :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was just
    Spoiler:
    Show
    CATastrophic
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:

Shush, how was I supposed to know Aww, Slowpoke memes are awesome, what did it say? :lol:

Hahaha! xD You put that on your friend's birthday card? xD That is just too awesome, you go Glen Coco

Cool I prefer that to Cody tbh, I even prefer Felix now that people call me it because of my username, don't particularly like Cody but hey ho :L Spiderman's too awesome, have you seen The Amazing Spiderman? Oh definitely, your place or mine? :sexface: Daamn! Let me know which university you put down as your top choice next year, yeah? For ummm...research purposes Come on! You know you want to reveal all, look into the Confessior Bear's eyes And take it to PM if you like

Pretty much yeah xD You should do! Death Note is completely awesome, one of the best shows I've ever seen, it's soooo clever Full Metal Alchemist is one my friend told me about, I'm gonna watch that over the summer when I have time :lol: Yeah, I did, when I was a little kid there was this channel that showed loads of animes, can't remember what it's called now, but I think it's gone Shhh, I'm a true fan that's what kind of fan, everyone knows the first season is the best season Vandemon (or Myotismon because you've seen the English) was the one villain I wanted dead more than anyone, was like the Umbridge of Digimon :rolleyes: :lol:
    Double meaning! :teehee: but really, I like it here. Nice place Hahaha, thank you! My street cred remains in tact. I owe you one BIG TIME Pfft, not you, the emoticon XP actually, you were the one who was thinking it, I just saw your subliminal messages to me - and they were very graphic :lol:

Okay, well how about this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It6xj40UVRM
    Convinced? :cool:

I'M A BELIEBER! :mmm:

N'aww! The missing asterisks were soooooooo annoying weren't they?! Just made the page look messy :lol: Ralph's a little too boring for me, Piggy's just a lovely, tubby little cutie! Yeah, I guessed that. You tease! Why not Roger? Am I not capable of playing him? XD I shall do that with my Geography notes, they were golden

Psshh! Grr, I'm too easy :rolleyes: Woah. That escalated quickly! :giggle: Hahaha, it's not so awesome when you can't get it right But complex numbers? They are like, sooooo fetch! Hmm. Maybe later
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hey, baby want to squeeze my theorems while I poly your nomial? :teehee:

Ha! Try me :sexface: And dat pun.. was just as bad as mine, if not worse :teehee:

Well I knew.. so I guessed you would too it said: "OMG GUYS. KURT COBAIN DIED." :rolleyes:

Of course! She's a Directioner so.. had to do it :lol: YES! #MEANGIRLSQUOTES

I wasn't actually going to call you Spidey so Felix or Cody?? Or maybe Felix/Cody? I like Cody XP Isn't it just?? And yes, indeed I have! The the sequel's out next year.. But The Amazing Spiderman? More like the Amazing Andrew Garfield. *sigh* :love: Definitely yours, remember the machete? Let's just say I'm not the one who owns it But I'll bring some stuff, don't worry :sexface: Okie dokie! Just know it won't necessarily be the correct one HA! Research my arse XD FINE! I'll do it! Expect a PM momentarily :teehee:

I will! Really? I do like a clever anime.. Hmm, sounds like another to add to my summer playlist :lol: DOIT! It'll be worth it, trust me! Awwww! That sounds too awesome, so sad though, hardly see anime on TV anymore Haha okay I'll give you that - the first season is always the best, but the 2nd season was pretty good too Urgh! Myotismon was the biggest d*** in the entire Digimon world! Hated him soooo much! Haha, if he was the Umbridge, then Apocalymon was the Nagini. He scared me. A LOT :eek::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Double meaning! :teehee: but really, I like it here. Nice place Hahaha, thank you! My street cred remains in tact. I owe you one BIG TIME Pfft, not you, the emoticon XP actually, you were the one who was thinking it, I just saw your subliminal messages to me - and they were very graphic :lol:

Okay, well how about this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It6xj40UVRM
    Convinced? :cool:

I'M A BELIEBER! :mmm:

N'aww! The missing asterisks were soooooooo annoying weren't they?! Just made the page look messy :lol: Ralph's a little too boring for me, Piggy's just a lovely, tubby little cutie! Yeah, I guessed that. You tease! Why not Roger? Am I not capable of playing him? XD I shall do that with my Geography notes, they were golden

Psshh! Grr, I'm too easy :rolleyes: Woah. That escalated quickly! :giggle: Hahaha, it's not so awesome when you can't get it right But complex numbers? They are like, sooooo fetch! Hmm. Maybe later
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hey, baby want to squeeze my theorems while I poly your nomial? :teehee:

Ha! Try me :sexface: And dat pun.. was just as bad as mine, if not worse :teehee:

Well I knew.. so I guessed you would too it said: "OMG GUYS. KURT COBAIN DIED." :rolleyes:

Of course! She's a Directioner so.. had to do it :lol: YES! #MEANGIRLSQUOTES

I wasn't actually going to call you Spidey so Felix or Cody?? Or maybe Felix/Cody? I like Cody XP Isn't it just?? And yes, indeed I have! The the sequel's out next year.. But The Amazing Spiderman? More like the Amazing Andrew Garfield. *sigh* :love: Definitely yours, remember the machete? Let's just say I'm not the one who owns it But I'll bring some stuff, don't worry :sexface: Okie dokie! Just know it won't necessarily be the correct one HA! Research my arse XD FINE! I'll do it! Expect a PM momentarily :teehee:

I will! Really? I do like a clever anime.. Hmm, sounds like another to add to my summer playlist :lol: DOIT! It'll be worth it, trust me! Awwww! That sounds too awesome, so sad though, hardly see anime on TV anymore Haha okay I'll give you that - the first season is always the best, but the 2nd season was pretty good too Urgh! Myotismon was the biggest d*** in the entire Digimon world! Hated him soooo much! Haha, if he was the Umbridge, then Apocalymon was the Nagini. He scared me. A LOT :eek::lol:
    I think the whips and chains really tie the place together :sexface: Oh, I have an idea of how you can repay that favour :wink2: :sexface: My mum tells me I'm adorable xP
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/37169209

Argh! Ok, the song's pretty cool but I don't understand this obsession girls have with Alex Day xD You're a nerdfighter presumably?

Oh you kinky girl, now you're gonna get it :sexface:

They were exceedingly annoying HA! Well put, "lovely, tubby little cutie" xD Roger's a creepy b******! I could not imagine you playing him Although I'm sure with your acting talent you could pull it off :rolleyes: ARGH ERMAHGERD I'M SO ANNOYED! My computer literally just corrupted 3 chapters worth of physics notes :unimpressed:

You are too easy indeed Lou, stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh I'll squeeze your theorems if you expand my polynomial :sexface: :teehee: I'll treat you like my STEP question! Slam you on my table and do you all night long :perv:

Oh, you're not ready for this...:sexface: And was not! Exhibit A that your mind is dirtier than mine because I didn't see it! Ok, I do have my Slowpoke moments but that is just awful xD Ahh I see, please tell me you're not a directioner! xD :afraid:

Aww I was looking forward to that xD I'd be the Peter Parker to your Gwen Stacey, the Andrew Garfield to your Emma Stone :sexface: Let's go with Colix :cool: Ha, if you like Cody then go for Cody You could call me tittywinkles if you really wanted to Can't wait to see that Pfftt! Andrew Garfield quickly became my man crush after that film (#nohomo) you'd have to wrestle me for him :pierre: :sexface: Oh, I see! I'm rather terrified now :afraid: But I'll see you for some light refreshment, you bring the handcuffs, I'll bring the paddle :sexface: Oh, I see, that's how it's gonna be is it?! :getmecoat:

Definite one to add to your playlist! Oh I definitely will, I've heard great things about it I never see anime on TV anymore xD Same! And he looked like a crossdresser too :teehee: Damnnn, Apocalymon was scary as **** :eek: But that ending scene was awesome :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hello, loua just came back from school

Apparently this is the space where I introduce myself, so here it goes...

I'm currently studying AS Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Geography and hope to study either Civil Engineering. Environmental Engineering or Geophysics at University. My no.1 university choice at the moment is Imperial College London, but I'm bound to change my mind at some point in the near future!

So yeah. That's me. I guess :cool:
    That sounds pretty cool! I hope you get there!

As for me, I want to do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics and I wanna go Cambridge or Warwick to do Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    I think the whips and chains really tie the place together :sexface: Oh, I have an idea of how you can repay that favour :wink2: :sexface: My mum tells me I'm adorable xP

Argh! Ok, the song's pretty cool but I don't understand this obsession girls have with Alex Day xD You're a nerdfighter presumably?

They were exceedingly annoying HA! Well put, "lovely, tubby little cutie" xD Roger's a creepy b******! I could not imagine you playing him Although I'm sure with your acting talent you could pull it off :rolleyes: ARGH ERMAHGERD I'M SO ANNOYED! My computer literally just corrupted 3 chapters worth of physics notes :unimpressed:

You are too easy indeed Lou, stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh I'll squeeze your theorems if you expand my polynomial :sexface: :teehee: I'll treat you like my STEP question! Slam you on my table and do you all night long :perv:

Oh, you're not ready for this...:sexface: And was not! Exhibit A that your mind is dirtier than mine because I didn't see it! Ok, I do have my Slowpoke moments but that is just awful xD Ahh I see, please tell me you're not a directioner! xD :afraid:

Aww I was looking forward to that xD I'd be the Peter Parker to your Gwen Stacey, the Andrew Garfield to your Emma Stone :sexface: Let's go with Colix :cool: Ha, if you like Cody then go for Cody You could call me tittywinkles if you really wanted to Can't wait to see that Pfftt! Andrew Garfield quickly became my man crush after that film (#nohomo) you'd have to wrestle me for him :pierre: :sexface: Oh, I see! I'm rather terrified now :afraid: But I'll see you for some light refreshment, you bring the handcuffs, I'll bring the paddle :sexface: Oh, I see, that's how it's gonna be is it?! :getmecoat:

Definite one to add to your playlist! Oh I definitely will, I've heard great things about it I never see anime on TV anymore xD Same! And he looked like a crossdresser too :teehee: Damnnn, Apocalymon was scary as **** :eek: But that ending scene was awesome :sexface:
    This sounds hilarious!:ahee::ahee:

Pure craftsmanship there

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hey felix, How many times do you do each pastpaper for your subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Hey felix, How many times do you do each pastpaper for your subjects?
    Here? xD Umm, I plan on finishing all the past papers on the website for physics and chemistry, maybe redo a few, I've finished all past papers/ solomon papers for C3/4/M2 and plan on doing maybe 5 or 6 for geography? But I haven't started any for geography yet

ReputationRep:
    This sounds hilarious!:ahee::ahee:

Pure craftsmanship there
    Haha, why thank you xD Lou loves it really :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Does she now?:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Does she now?:sexface:
    Oh yes she does :sexface: :teehee:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.