Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietcla)
    Im going to the headstart Day. Cant wait for september! X
    Me either im so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debbzz93)
    Thats ok lol well it depends what degree you are doing i think. I got an email from the uni a month ago from the culture writting and performance department about their headstart day. It basically said there will be exercises to prepare you for your first year of study, master classes of subjects from 2nd and 3rd years, reccomended reading list, tips fron students on how to prepare for uni and make the most of cirricular and extra cirricular opportunities. X
    Ah okay thanks! I hope we get something like that x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Ellen. I'm starting in sept, doing psych. Staying in McClaren House. Can't wait, would like to meet few people before I go though. Not long now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllenHolden)
    Hey I'm Ellen. I'm starting in sept, doing psych. Staying in McClaren House. Can't wait, would like to meet few people before I go though. Not long now
    Hi I'm doing psychology too. You going to the headstart day on 3rd July?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool Are you going to the Headstart day on July 1st?
    I don't think I can as I go away with my friends to Essex that day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ellen I'm Lucie, I'm not doing psych but I am living at mclaren house x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahjane13)
    I don't think I can as I go away with my friends to Essex that day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh ok i understand im going to Turkey with my friends the next day so its a bit rushed i wish they would have had it later x

ReputationRep:
    Me either im so excited!!
    What are you studying? X

ReputationRep:

Me too! Where do you come from? You going to head start day? X

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting in Sept after deferring from last year. Staying in David Bomberg House as I'm doing postgrad tho. I hope that doesn't mean it'll be quiet and boring though!

ReputationRep:
    Hello ! I will be starting in September, doing a BSc in Occupational Therapy. I still don't know where I will be living because my offer is still conditional (CRB / Occupational Health).

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Shannon and I'm doing psychology and staying in McLaren house too, well hopefully of I get th grades!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietcla)
    What are you studying? X
    Film studies what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Jess hopefully be coming to LSBU in September after my gap year studying biochemistry if my grades work out ok applied for McLaren house for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Hey jess I'm Lucie I'm doing forensic science n staying in mclaren house

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by travel_bug)
    I'll be starting in Sept after deferring from last year. Staying in David Bomberg House as I'm doing postgrad tho. I hope that doesn't mean it'll be quiet and boring though!
    Don't worry, all the nurses are in David Bomberg and from the people I've met I don't think it'll be quiet and boring so excited to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy1194)
    Hey jess I'm Lucie I'm doing forensic science n staying in mclaren house

[ SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]
    When I first applied last year I was gonna do that but then I decided biochem was more up my street

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! It just seems so fascinating and I'm not really that good a biology haha! You staying at mclaren house yes? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pipsqueak :))
    Don't worry, all the nurses are in David Bomberg and from the people I've met I don't think it'll be quiet and boring so excited to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good to know. I still want to have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by travel_bug)
    That's good to know. I still want to have fun
    Me too and the nurses I've spoken to plus they're so close you can always walk over

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.