Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

un-convential celebrity crush? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stephen fry :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 13 or 14 I used to have a mad crush on Timmy Mallett.!! He was a DJ on Piccadilly Radio in Manchester and had a massively-popular show called Timmy on The ****** [Chris Evans was a teenager who used to work on it.] In the summer he used to do a live outside broadcast in different parks around Manchester. It was called Funday Sunday. Well after listening to his show avidly for over a year I went along to one of these shows. I couldn`t get over how he looked,and I thought he was absolutely utterly gorgeous.!!!! Continued to have a crush on him until I was about 17. I laugh about it now[I`m 45],but at the time I thought he was super hot.!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Garrow1564)
    I laughed but only because a few years ago I fancied David Milliband. :rolleyes:
    I completely get the David Milliband thing!

ReputationRep:
    Bonnie Wright

ReputationRep:
    Louis Theroux, Benedict Cumberbatch. Not sure if this is weird, but Marlon Brando, before he turned fat and creepy :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  tv-pointless.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  52.8 KB
    Both of them
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Jeremy McKinnon from A Day To Remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unwiseowl)
    David Mitchell... just because I love his sense of humour and I would happily have him rant at me any day
    my god yes

yes

YES

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Monica Lewinsky

Helen Mirren

Denise Bidot

ReputationRep:
    Cate Blanchett. Would she count as unconventional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    Stephen fry :blushing:
    Agree!

ReputationRep:
    David Mitchell... just because I love his sense of humour and I would happily have him rant at me any day
    So I'm not the only one... Good to know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually surprised no one's mentioned Richard Hammond... He's adorable. Not even the shortness puts me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i came on here specifically to Mention him...he's just so witty and intelligent.

Also jimmy carr, lee mack, hugh dennis, stephen fry and sheldon specifically on the big bang theory, not the actor, sheldon.

ReputationRep:
    Iain Glen, apparently he's too old. To be fair, it is mostly that bloody gorgeous voice
    Mark Strong (Um, have you seen him as Septimus in Stardust? He's strangely gorgeous)
    Rufus Sewell, apparently that's weird
    My first celebrity crush ever was on David Thewlis as Remus Lupin.
    I have an odd crush on Simon Pegg
    Jason Isaacs. I love him.
    Ed Byrnes
    I think I might slightly fancy Neil Gaiman purely because of his genius brain
    Oh, and Andrew Gower because when I mention him people either go "Who?" "Eww, the runescape guy?!" or "Ah, no, he's weird looking." No he's not, he's adorable.
    Spoiler:
    Show

In answer to other ones on here:
    Since when was John Simm not attractive? He's friggin' adorable in Doctor Who. Not in The Village, though.

ReputationRep:
    Derek the Weatherman! (You'd only know him if you're Welsh) Such a shame he's gay. :sad:

Name:  brockers.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  26.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Derek the Weatherman! (You'd only know him if you're Welsh) Such a shame he's gay. :sad:

Name:  brockers.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  26.9 KB
    Reminds me of a weather girl I fancy (only people in northern England might have seen her on TV) called Kerrie Gosney (you can see pictures/video of her on Google/YouTube). There's something about her voice and mannerisms that make her seem so adorable.

ReputationRep:
    That dude who plays Loki. Such a man-crush on him

ReputationRep:
    Louis Theroux
    Adam Richman, the Man vs. Food host. mmm

ReputationRep:
    UN-conventional celebrity crush?

Hm.

Richard Branson.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.