Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm doing early childhood studies... anyone else doing this course here ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieann95)
    Hi, i'm doing early childhood studies... anyone else doing this course here ?
    hey I'm doing it! getting really excited now xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be living at home I just hope I can make friends at uni which is my main concern and the reason why I joined student room. I'm excited but worried at same time as I don't want to be a loner through uni aha... Do you have any ideas about freshers week and stuff such as what occurs as I have no clue . xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieann95)
    I'm going to be living at home I just hope I can make friends at uni which is my main concern and the reason why I joined student room. I'm excited but worried at same time as I don't want to be a loner through uni aha... Do you have any ideas about freshers week and stuff such as what occurs as I have no clue . xx
    oh honestly don't worry I'm in the same boat, im staying at home too and am slightly worried about making friends etc but I'm sure we will be fine! erm not sure of much tbh I think we will get informed nearer time. I know its like starting around the 23rd
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, nice to know there are other people in the same boat do you have fb ? if so my name is Katie Ann Malin or my email address is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to the student room..am going sheffield uni to do early childhood..applies for the forge..is anyone else going there too..I don't know anyone!! Feel sooo scared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasmine215)
    I'm new to the student room..am going sheffield uni to do early childhood..applies for the forge..is anyone else going there too..I don't know anyone!! Feel sooo scared!
    Hey good to meet more people doing the course
    If you're on facebook youll be best joining this group -https://www.facebook.com/groups/178031385681005/?hc_location=stream it is where people are finding flatmate and people on their course

ReputationRep:
    Are living at home or accomodation..ur the first person I found! Feel relieved now x

ReputationRep:
    Hi am going to be a second year on the course

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be studying Early childhood studies at Hallam starting soon! I don't know anyone yet doing the course, but it's comforting to see posts from other people who will be studying at Hallam!! Loz xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im studying Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Hallam but im living at home an commuting but im really worried about making friends i dont wanna be a loner at uni since im not living in aha just joined student room to hopefully find people on my course since i dont know anyone yet. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the course next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, chloe im same I live in Barnsley so im going to be commuting. But ive spoken to a few people on our course on facebook and they all seem really nice Don't worry just attend events to meet people theres the paint party, aha which im going as it looks fun. xx

ReputationRep:
    hiya, oh thats great glad im not only 1 commuting! i live in wakefield which is just down the road from you getting train on my first day but i might be driving some days just depends on my timetable. I'll have to add you on facebook am glad all girls are really nice and that sounds fun im kinda worried about that too cos i havnt bought any tickets for anything cos i didnt wanna go by myself haha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeeH17)
    hiya, oh thats great glad im not only 1 commuting! i live in wakefield which is just down the road from you getting train on my first day but i might be driving some days just depends on my timetable. I'll have to add you on facebook am glad all girls are really nice and that sounds fun im kinda worried about that too cos i havnt bought any tickets for anything cos i didnt wanna go by myself haha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I'm commuting too so don't worry. Add me on Facebook if you like and I can add you to a group with all the early childhood studies girls on it my name is Claire Elizabeth Carnall, everyone is a little nervous hehe xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, thats great! ill add you now my name is Chloe Haigh im nervous too cant wait to meet everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, it's good to hear from people who are studying early childhood studies! Just wondering if anyone would like to meet up before the induction on the 24th, so we're not all going in not knowing anyone?! - I'm pretty nervous about starting too - but excited as well! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and i'm on facebook under 'Lauren Atkinson'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozboz15)
    Oh, and i'm on facebook under 'Lauren Atkinson'
    I'm Jasminee Kaur on facebookn I think meeting up is a great idea!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing early childhood studies too, I'm on Facebook as Alice Tobin x x x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.