Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyintheskies)
    Aww cool! I'm in 1H2 , what about you?
    I'm in flat F! Which day are you going? I'm flying out on the 10th, maybe we'll meet then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pedmond)
    Just firmed up Criminal Justice at Hamilton
    I'm also studying Criminal Justice at Hamilton this year. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    When is everyone moving in to the Paisley campus? Im in flat 3L Storie Street, is anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConorWilson)
    My place studying Social sciences at paisley was confirmed! I'm so excited now! Can't wait to start.

I think I'mon this course too!! Might be changing though. Are you in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhgaughan)
    I think I'mon this course too!! Might be changing though. Are you in halls?
    Nope, couldn't justify the money, so it's commuting for me i'm afraid

What course are you changing too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConorWilson)
    Nope, couldn't justify the money, so it's commuting for me i'm afraid

What course are you changing too?
    think I'm going to change to HR management! Haha. Aw I see, yeah they're soo expensive!

ReputationRep:
    think I'm going to change to HR management! Haha. Aw I see, yeah they're soo expensive!
    Cool, have you seen the campus or anything?
    From what i've read, the course looks really good though...

ReputationRep:
    What year are you going into in HR. im on the same course going into 2nd year.

GemmaJane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deardorothy)
    I'm in flat F! Which day are you going? I'm flying out on the 10th, maybe we'll meet then!

I think I'm going on the 1st to pick up my keys etc and have a look about for what I need, then I'm not too sure when to come back! Aww cool, I'm sure I won't be long after you

ReputationRep:
    I just got my place confirmed for the BA Social Sciences at Paisley campus. Hoping to talk to others who are going to be attending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghille)
    I just got my place confirmed for the BA Social Sciences at Paisley campus. Hoping to talk to others who are going to be attending.
    Hi! I'm also on the same course as you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited.

Well, I'm sure we'll talk sometime. Nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really excited.

Well, I'm sure we'll talk sometime. Nice to meet you!
    Nice to meet you to! I'm Conor, by the way! You'll probably find my sitting looking scared on the first day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmajane)
    What year are you going into in HR. im on the same course going into 2nd year.

GemmaJane
    Im going into first year, hopefully if my course gets changed!! Did you enjoy first year? Were the exams hard?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going straight into second year which worries me slightly it kind of feels like being thrown in the deep end, I've never been to anything like uni, does anyone know if the sixteenth is the start of fresher week or is that before hand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikFranc)
    I'm going straight into second year which worries me slightly it kind of feels like being thrown in the deep end, I've never been to anything like uni, does anyone know if the sixteenth is the start of fresher week or is that before hand?

Oh I see! Youre braver than me then haha. Eh the 16tg is the start of freshers week course doesn't start until the next week!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, @MikFranc, will you be studying Filmmaking&Screenwriting? I'm admitted for 1st year, but I've just seen that I should have no troubles getting directly into the 2nd with my background. I was wondering if I could change my "year" now..

ReputationRep:
    When is everyone moving in to the Paisley campus? Im in flat 3L Storie Street, is anyone else?
    I'm moving within the first 2 week of September, I'm in 4B I think! What course are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm on the same course, nervous about meeting new people! Are you staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting the social sciences course in September, year 1, and I am moving into the Stories street halls!
    Looking to chat with anyone who sou either of these two things!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.