What do you think of the products for weight loss? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is good, I am happy for you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much You give me very good advice

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Let me help you out here...

1. Ignore all weight loss products (they are either fake or just filled with caffeine)...
    2. Download myfitnesspal on your smartphone to log your diet (this will help you realise how many calories food have, allowing you to think before you eat)
    3. Drink at least 2 litres of water everyday (keep a litre bottle with you at all times)
    4. Calculate your BMI, BMR and body fat %
    - You want to decrease your BMI
    - BMR is the number of calories you will burn in a day without doing anything (aim to eat less than your BMR)
    - And obviously you want to reduce body fat %
    - On averge you will lose a pound a week if you are 500 calories below your BMR
    5. Exercise! Try to mix it up with strength training, endurance training and HIIT
    6. Drink green tea every day

If you can't track your progress you will feel hopeless. If you need specific help or advice on a diet or fitness plan, just let me know... That goes for everybody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertstare)
    Use clenbuterol.
    That is not safe. It increases heart rate unnaturally which could cause a stroke or heart attack. Yes it will make you loose weight because you are burning fat 24/7 but it is not worth the risk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo363)
    Ok. Let me help you out here...

1. Ignore all weight loss products (they are either fake or just filled with caffeine)...
    2. Download myfitnesspal on your smartphone to log your diet (this will help you realise how many calories food have, allowing you to think before you eat)
    3. Drink at least 2 litres of water everyday (keep a litre bottle with you at all times)
    4. Calculate your BMI, BMR and body fat %
    - You want to decrease your BMI
    - BMR is the number of calories you will burn in a day without doing anything (aim to eat less than your BMR)
    - And obviously you want to reduce body fat %
    - On averge you will lose a pound a week if you are 500 calories below your BMR
    5. Exercise! Try to mix it up with strength training, endurance training and HIIT
    6. Drink green tea every day

If you can't track your progress you will feel hopeless. If you need specific help or advice on a diet or fitness plan, just let me know... That goes for everybody!
    This is very good advice. But I've tried something like this, but without any result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    This is very good advice. But I've tried something like this, but without any result.
    Stay committed! You need to keep going and never give up!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, but I use already used lipovon, and I'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    If problems occur then what do we do?

ReputationRep:
    Results are never instant. Also going all out straight away can be really hard. To start off, I would say make sure you eat around the same time every day (+-30min) drink a lot of water and exercise a bit more. Even just having a 30 min fast paced walk helps. Avoid carbonated and sugary drinks too, swap out for green tea or water.

Once you get used to that, you can change the things up a bit, like do running instead or start thinking about diet.

If you're like me and eat when bored, you could also find more things to do to take up your time.

I never recommended changing your whole routine instantly, that's really hard to do. But adding a few changes is easier and makes more difference in the long run. I went from sizes 16-18 to sizes 12-14 and never significantly changed what I eat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    Hi all.What do you think of the products for weight loss? I have problem with overweight, and i want to use weight loss product. Give me some effective?
    It would seem like an easy option, but it can be dangerous. Sticking to motivating yourself and setting targets for every month is a lot more effective!

hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    Hi all.What do you think of the products for weight loss? I have problem with overweight, and i want to use weight loss product. Give me some effective?
    Very dangerous. People must not turn to these products which are not nutritional and very ineffective. Weight loss is simply done by a good healthy diet and a little more cardio in the gym perhaps. If you do not like the gym, there is always something active you must enjoy, even if its taking the dog for a walk, hiking, swimming etc. Do something you enjoy to leave a healthy lifestyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesik)
    If problems occur then what do we do?
    I don't think there will be a problem. I personally don't have any problems!

ReputationRep:
    For me, regulating my intake of sugar and alcohol are the biggest things that keep me lean. That and eating 4 meals every day of roughly the same size. I also train a lot, which helps, but if I eat and drink too much of the wrong stuff regardless of how I train I cant shift it.

Fat burners wont really do anything if your body is taking in more than its putting out.

I would advise having a good look at your diet first of all. A good way of doing this is keeping a food diary of everything you eat and drink for a week, but you need to be totally honest with it. I think its possible to be lean/thin and still enjoy the same food and a few treats, but it requires a little smarter planning than most people are used to.

ReputationRep:
    This is a very correct comment. And I have habits that I can not refuse. But such is life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kety)
    The problem with this question is the sheer variety of 'products for weight loss' on offer ranging from the good to the bad via the downright scams and dangerous.

In general though, the more outlandish the claims, the more you should distrust the product and I say this as somebody who sells various supplements designed to aid weight-loss.

They are just that, supplements, designed to supplement an already healthy and active lifestyle and will do nothing for you if you don't have the basics right.

There are scientifically proven things you can do to boost your metabolism, adjust the way your body processes fats, control your hunger to an extent, but I wouldn't even consider these until you've got the basics right.

ReputationRep:
    Very well said! Thank you.
    Yet everyone has the right to choose!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone decides what to do with yourself !!!

ReputationRep:
    First off DO NOT BUY SUPPLMENTS they are all a scam and will not help you if you want to lose weight use a app called my fitness Pal to track calories and eat 250 calories below your Maintence to lose fat exercise does not burn fat diet does and also plz just stick to REAL FOOD

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kety, I saw your question. Are you still having problems with weightloss? If you do I have a sustainable weight loss program for you.
    (Original post by kety)

ReputationRep:
    For the moment everything is fine, after using the product Lipovon

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.