Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which next gen console do you plan on buying? [POLL] Watch

• View Poll Results: Which next gen console do you intend to buy?
    Gamestick
    0%
    Ouya
    0.75%
    Nintendo Wii U
    3.76%
    Playstation 4
    45.11%
    Xbox (720/Durango)
    21.05%
    Other/None
    29.32%

ReputationRep:
    720 For sure PS4 will be crud just like PS3.. serious when I sign into PSN the dreary colours depress me.. sign into XBL and boom your hit witj brigj colours and an active of comunity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:
    (Original post by Tench)
    Initially, none

Due in part to the fact that i'm far to involved with my newly bought 3DS and all its awesome titles being released this year
    This will be me in 2 weeks time. :ahee:

(Original post by Skeppy)
    720 For sure PS4 will be crud just like PS3.. serious when I sign into PSN the dreary colours depress me.. sign into XBL and boom your hit witj brigj colours and an active of comunity
    Oh lol. You do know you can change the background colour, right?

ReputationRep:
    Way too early to say yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    I'll wait for the info on the new Xbox to make my decision, I love my xbox but the next one might be ****. If it is I might get a PS4, I grew up with a PS1 and PS2 but for some unknown reason I decided to abandon the playstations.
    Haha. Same story here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Most likely a gaming PC. I've had all three playstations so far so I would normally go for PS4, but it doesn't really appeal to me.
    Plus Rome II:Total War

ReputationRep:
    I'm a playstation guy, but I think XBOX is going to win it this time.

ReputationRep:
    PS4 for me, everything about it is looking good at the moment so unless the new Xbox is unreal then ps4 for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insanity514)
    I'm a playstation guy, but I think XBOX is going to win it this time.
    In the UK and USA maybe but Europe and Rest of the world will sell much more PS4 consoles. (Unless Sony mess up badly)

ReputationRep:
    Seriously worried. The PS4 placeholder price is AU$900. I can just build my Pc for games with that cash. What does placeholder mean? Check out the link below https://ebgames.com.au/any/any?q=Pla...older%20Price)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I should wait a bit till my absolute final decision but it'll most likely be PS4; but not for definite.

ReputationRep:
    I'd get a PS4 as I prefer its game developers over other consoles, with the Wii U coming a close second. Having said that, I may just get a PC for gaming; its been something I've been considering for quite a while!

ReputationRep:
    Don't see the issue with the always online thing my Xbox and my ps3 are always online when i play them anyway and ill probably by the new Xbox if the controller stays the same PlayStation controllers are a little small for my liking. Probably end up with both in the long run though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.