Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jfaulknerx)
    I've firmed BPLS too my insurance is Politics and International relations at Hull also... Hull is my destiny
    Haha keen to go to Hull then! The Politics department's really highly rated despite the, shall we say, questionable reputation of Hull in general. I've insured History and Politics at Leicester but I've got everything crossed I can meet my firm and travel a couple of miles East to sunny Hull!!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for BA Geography!

Suddenly got extremely excited about University!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann19)
    Firmed for BA Geography!

Suddenly got extremely excited about University!
    I'm doing that course too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sopworthington)
    I'm doing that course too!
    yay! finally someone else is doing the same course!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Bsc Geography! Nice to see plenty of geographers on the thread!

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for Psychology

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for chemistry, I will be seeing you all in September for tea and crumpets and alcohol blended into a paste and served on a bed of rocket salad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dom901)
    Firmed for Bsc Geography! Nice to see plenty of geographers on the thread!
    Yay! A bsc geographer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    firmed for business and marketing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracecooke55)
    Hmm just trying to decide whether to make my choice 1) nicholson SC, Ensuite 2) Nicholson medium SC 3a) Nicholson small SC or 3b) Nicholson Bungalows.
    Quite a few people have said the small rooms really are small :/
    Hey, what did you pick in the end? (If you've applied yet ). I picked Nicholson Hall 1) Small room 2) Medium room 3) Bungalows

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed BPLS too my insurance is Politics and International relations at Hull also... Hull is my destiny
    OMG i've done exactly the same as you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mJoshP)
    Hull for Economics? Also living in GRANT HALL. If anyone will be joining me let me know plzzz
    Also doing eco, wheres grant hall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charisxena)
    Hey, what did you pick in the end? (If you've applied yet ). I picked Nicholson Hall 1) Small room 2) Medium room 3) Bungalows
    nicholson 1- ensuite, 2 - medium, 3-small

ReputationRep:
    Hull is my firm choice for international law and I've applied for Ferens Hall and The Lawns en-suite for my accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay! A bsc geographer
    Haha, Another Bsc! It seems everyone is doing BA :/

ReputationRep:
    Yay! A bsc geographer
    Haha, Another Bsc! It seems everyone is doing BA :/
    I am going to be a female pimp. everyone I've met on here doing BA is a girl, everyone doing BSc is a guy.... :L

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what to say to that! haha, I know a bunch of female physical geographers... who aren't going to hull! We know where our loyalties lie!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anybody doing English or Music? Let me know! x

ReputationRep:
    I've put Hull as my insurance for Politics and IR too

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what to say to that! haha, I know a bunch of female physical geographers... who aren't going to hull! We know where our loyalties lie!
    I assume field trip rooms in hostels are single sex. Therefore, all the more room for me :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.