Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time for me to leave this boring site Watch

ReputationRep:
    IMO there should be a rule on TSR, if you start a thread saying you are leaving you are immediately permabanned by the mods and the thread gets locked.

Imagine how you'd feel if you came back on to look at all the posts of people begging you to stay and just saw your thread disappearing down page 4, with nobody having noticed, and you permabanned and unable to come back and say anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    thanks for the neg.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pathetic if you ask me, as if you even care about getting negative rep. Don't give a ****
    Sorry im on my iphone and i was scrollin down and gave u neg feedback

ReputationRep:
    And nothing of value was lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    Why do people on this site feel the need to announce their departures ... lool, not sure what that achieves.
    And you realised the nature of people on this site only after posting 5,001 times?
    I don't post much I usually just read but I couldn't help commenting on this.
    I know, right? It's ridiculous how people always announce their departures - like some grand exit! As if we care! This is an internet site, for crying out loud! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ;D

ReputationRep:
    He's still online

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.