Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8-10, and 5'5". Ideally I'd like to be an 8, and lose fat off my stomach and thighs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and far too large, would ideally like to be 30-34.

My ideal girl is petite and size 6-8.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6 and a size 10 for the most part. Size 8 in things like skater skirts because my waist is my narrowest part, and size 12 in things like jeans etc because my bum is the my widest part. I would ideally like to eliminate the size 12 altogether and be a size 8/10 But my main goal is to lose fat and gain muscle so I've learnt not to worry about things like dress size and weight.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft3 (well, if I stand up tall :P)

I'm a size 8 in everything but trousers, where I have to get a 10 (but 10s are normally slightly on the large side). So I'd rather be a size 8 in trousers. I also wouldn't mind being a 10 in tops, but at 22 I've lost all hope of my boobs getting any bigger :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm an 8-10 and i would like to go down a dress size so maybe 6. I lost some weight 2 years ago and was a size 4 but my weight has fluctuated quite a bit and i've been an 8 for a while. My willpower isn't as strong as i'd like it to be.

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the brand and the type of clothing I can be between a 4-8 which I'm happy with. In height I'm 5ft 3" but I would like to be about 5ft 6".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    Sounds exactly like me :lol:

I love how I say I would like to get down to a smaller size in trousers but right now I'm thinking about heating up my leftovers from dinner then following that up with those Crunchie biscuits I found earlier. Mmm.
    Haha I'm eating wispa bites as I'm typing this!

ReputationRep:
    5'3 and sz 8. I'm fine with my size, wouldn't mind being a 10.

ReputationRep:
    8 - 10, would prefer to be a consistent 8 (ideally a 6!)

ReputationRep:
    I am 5"6 and a size 12 ideally I would like to be a size 10 or maybe even 8 but I might be pushing it then.

ReputationRep:
    Always the size you're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodieW)
    Or more realistically..

Attachment 208654

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :daydreaming: look at those wings. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Size 16 top (purely because of my boobs though. My waist is a size 12 but I have a big chest in comparison to my frame) and I size 14 bottom.

I want to be a size 10-12 bottom but I can't really change the top because it's all my boobs =/.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8 but I'm quite tall and look too thin in my opinion and have tiny boobs. I'm trying to gain some weight slowly and healthily to look a bit more 'curvy' (not curvy-fat, but curvy-womanly)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 12/14 recently gained weight *sighs* would like to be a 10 I'm 5'6-5'7 I'm not too sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elelia)
    Size 16 top (purely because of my boobs though. My waist is a size 12 but I have a big chest in comparison to my frame) and I size 14 bottom.

I want to be a size 10-12 bottom but I can't really change the top because it's all my boobs =/.
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I have to get bigger tops because my boobs are a DD but my waist is a 10 -__- nothing ever fits!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size four/six. I'd prefer to be a solid size 8 because sometimes it's really hard to find size six or four, but I like my size. It's good because I'm quite short too, so I don't need to change really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 9 and size 10, wouldn't mind being a size 12

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite petite and 5ft although I swing between a 6 and a 10-I used to be exclusively a size 6, although having gained some weight for health reasons I'm now more 8-10. I can still fit into all my size six tops though. I'd be happiest staying at a size 8, so I can say I'm happy the way I am

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 16 at the moment and I'm trying to get back to the 10/12 I was 2 years ago. I hate being so damn big :mad:

I'm only 5ft tall so I look like a ball with legs, not a good look and not healthy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.