Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    I have a really trippy recurring dream (mostly happens when I sleep on my stomach) that I'm floating through a " tunnel of triangles" like the one in the White Stripes Seven Nation Army music video and in each "triangle" contains a person from my life (close or not) telling me off/telling me what to do. Weird. Almost feels like that episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy goes into the internet.

The other night I had a dream that I was in a gang. There was a rival gang trying to kill us all so we all had to hide in a secret house under a train station.
    To quote the Dream Diary (I was just reading ghost myself)

To dream that you are a gang member, signifies your need to achieve and accomplish things through force and intimidation. The dream draws attention to the primitive, unruly aspect of yourself.

To dream that you are confronted or threatened by a gang, signifies circumstances or situations in your waking life that are becoming overwhelming. You feel that you are being ganged up on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilGem)
    Dream dictionary anyone?

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary

I got distracted revising and thought it could be relevant
    Cracking find!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    Being locked up in an iron cold dark and wet prison the rest of my life at the bottom of the deep ocean, in the dark and then all alone.....
    Squidward is that you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the most disturbing dream I ever had was so jumbled I couldn't really make any sense of it, but I remember elements.

It involved me having a threesome with a friend's parents, then blackmailing the Dad and somehow being the owner of a bookshop with a pool outside, which had to be permenantly closed when a dog was found floating in it disembowled, and I had to clean the mess up. Then, in something of a continuation I was going to some gala event somewhere in a city in a Limo and we drove through a totally dysatopian area and were attacked by people wielding weapons akin to the Dildo baseball bats you can get in Saints Row 3, and when we got there we rode motorcycles inside and played roulette whilst two of my best female friends were pole dancing.

There were other bits in there too, but I forget.

On the whole, I woke up seriously worried about myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)
    Squidward is that you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey man, thats not me, i come from Holland ! Sorry !

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where I was looking into some water, saw someone came up behind me then stabbed me so I started crying.

I woke up at that point with tears running down my face :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Years ago I had an incestuous dream about a new relative I met at that time. When I was little I always used to dream that my mum was so angry with me she gouged one of my eyes out and I'd have a bandage around my head covering the missing eye.

The weirdest dream I've had lately was where I failed with a business deal where I was working (I don't even work for a business) so someone had put an embarrassing article of me in Hello Magazine (which in the dream everyone read) revealing all my secrets and showing pictures of me half naked and stuff (like getting dressed in my house) to shame me to the world for my mistake. Then when I went places I'd end up in the middle of a huge crowd where everyone was trying to kill me (by strangling me or stabbing me). Everyone was trying to attack me at once.

I'd escape and then think I was in a new dream because the location and mood of the dream would suddenly change) but I'd eventually end up back in a huge crowd where everyone was trying to kill me. It was a bit like that scene from the Matrix. Eventually I 'woke up' and was saying to someone you won't believe this terrible dream I had where everyone hated me and was trying to kill me. The next thing I know I was back in that crowd again. I realised I was dreaming and decided not to run away and tried everything I could think of to try to wake up but nothing worked. Eventually I woke up though obviously.

Sometimes I get dreams where I'm rescuing young children from huge buildings where they've been kept captive or leading them away from somewhere. I know I'm saving them from bad people but I never really know who the bad people are.

ReputationRep:
    Had several. Dreamt I was in an orgy and did nothing but watch (could have had fun times... ) and I distinctly remember denying sex from another guy....

Was in a war in my school hall with each side running at each other 300 style spartans vs persians...

On the other hand the best dream I ever had -> Me and my future wife on the beach with a child :P Love it. Cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    I've had this dream about 4 times now and each and every time the same exact things happen. I'm just laying in my bed trying to get to sleep when I hear a faint noise. So I open my eyes, look towards my door and a large cockroach crawls under it. I get out of my bed and leave the room but no matter where I go the cockroach follows me, crawling out from under the door and heading straight for me. This just continues in the exact same way until I wake up. Really disturbing D:

ReputationRep:
    I was probably about 5 when I did this dream, Infact it's one of my earliest memories! But it really creeped me out as a kid.

Basically, I was walking home from the park with my granma when my granma suddenly turned into a massive gorilla and started chasing me down the street. But you know when it feels as if your feet are made out of lead? That happened about 20 yards running later. I think just as she was about to grab me, a pack of ducks attacked her/it and I woke up, though I might be confusing that with another dream.

Reading it back, it seems rubbish compared to a lot of the dreams here, but as a little kid it really scared me!

ReputationRep:
    When I was little, I had a nightmare where a ninja man-sized demon rabbit was attacking me and my family. Don't even ask..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That my father's house in a village was surrounded by 3 thugs, me, my father and my mother were inside. 1 thug got my father and instead of helping my family, I ran away Oh and when before that I went to see through window, I saw that one of the thugs was my ex class mate who bullied me

Or a huge snake in my room, I'm on a couch trying to jump over and run away but the snake chases me all the way :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    simon cowell wearing a horse mask while doing the cancan....i've never been the same since

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was going through the death penalty, Thankfully I have managed to escape.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have " normal" dreams. If I do dream, or remember them, i always wake up like " whuuuut?" or " arrgh."
    Most of my best nights sleep recently is if I don't dream, hahha.

ReputationRep:
    I looked for 2 hours to find a shop to spend £6 on chocolate then lost the car, then spent many hours looking for the car. Found a weird room with a creepy old dude guarding a door and then 2 fat men (seemed like twins) with vagina's then dived out the window and then I woke up.

I was freaked out.

Another were I was lost somewhere, in which I found a cat then it died, so I pinned it to the wall and then thought I found my friends but they were faceless, then the next group who I believed were my friends had really ****ed up faces. After all the I ended up being dissected alive by my friends and flat mates after being.

Woke up in a hot sweat.

Finally a friend bear who had killed a child at one point in the past, was kidnapped by a crazy lady and then when I confronted her, she burst into tears. Then suddenly she stopped and walked into the next room and bear had been cut open, his insides removed and then had his stomach fully cemented over.

That I woke up screaming "Beeaaaarrrr" my flat mates were freaked out.

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger and my neighbour used to have a black cat, I always had this dream about me being asleep and me waking up, then my bedroom door is open and sitting there is my neighbours cat, just looking at me, I don't know why but that freaked me right out, and I always used to wake up. But then when my neighbour died, her black cat went away and these dreams stopped...

This is why I find it disturbing

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where aliens had flooded my family household and I was shooting at them with my gun but they kept on flooding in. I turned around to see if my mum and sisters were okay. They were on the bed with large metal sort of (bear trap lookalike) objects on their necks but it was used to keep the head and body together. Basically my sisters and mothers heads were swapped around with each others and was held in place with a large metal. I was young.

Another one was of my mum drowning in the swimming pool and no one was helping, everybody was just watching her drown even the lifeguards. I woke up crying. I was 7 And this dream was a recreation of what actually happened that morning, I had saved her from drowning, the lifeguards didn't help and everyone was watching.

Another dream which still baffles me, it was late and I was at the bus stop and out of no where a midget starts chasing me, I was runnninngggg

ReputationRep:
    I had one really crazy one years back that I remember, it was myself and my dad in this small room with a windoow, like a back bedroom or something. We had orlando bloom (I think, if he's the one who plays legolas in LOTR) tied to a chair, and we were just going to town on him with knives, swords, all sorts, just chopping the **** out of him. I remember waking up and feeling appalled at myself, lol.

I also have had a recurring one where there's a big dog at my door going mental trying to get in, and I'm holding it shut.

ReputationRep:
    im thinking i watch the Chase too much as it was a team of celebrities(3 of them) against Mark , it was strange indeed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.