Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPryce)
    Yeah im going to that as well
    we will have to suss it out as im not sure what would be best :/
    we shall see
    Do you know when we get our student ID card as obliviously everyone else gets them this week when they go register?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a physics foundation year and staying at rankin hall.

Anyone staying at the carnatic or greenbank student villages, how are you getting to the college? The earliest bus gets you to the main campus for 8.30 which doesn't give enough time to get to the college for 9.20.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone fancy meeting up on Thursday before the induction and heading down together to Carmel from Liverpool? Think it'd make it easier for a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliismail)
    Does anyone fancy meeting up on Thursday before the induction and heading down together to Carmel from Liverpool? Think it'd make it easier for a few
    Yeah I'd be up for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiddon18)
    Do you know when we get our student ID card as obliviously everyone else gets them this week when they go register?
    I don't have a clue I'm hoping they will explain all that when we go on Thursday :/
    do you know where the bus is that we have to get? We will have to meet up in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenC93)
    Yeah I'd be up for that.
    well you can Add me on Facebook and we can talk about meeting up? Here's a link to my account: https://www.facebook.com/ali.is.male?ref=tn_tnmn

ReputationRep:
    I've already had my induction - when you go they'll get you to register properly. Then the ID cards can be made and will be sent to Carmel for next week I think they said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPryce)
    I don't have a clue I'm hoping they will explain all that when we go on Thursday :/
    do you know where the bus is that we have to get? We will have to meet up in the morning
    Add me on Facebook Jessica Iddon and my picture is the one where I'm in a pink dress

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at derby and rathbone too! But I'm doing the geography course
    how are you getting to carmel, i have no idea where/what bus the catch

ReputationRep:
    Add me on Facebook Jessica Iddon and my picture is the one where I'm in a pink dress

do you know which bus to catch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walkervince)
    do you know which bus to catch

The 10.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here staying at the carnatic student village?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJFox)
    Hey people!

I'm studying Computer Science with modules maths, biology and chemistry. Are the classes shared with people studying other subjects, or are the classes divided?

I'm going to be living in Rankin halls. Anyone joining me?
    (Original post by gheaton123)
    Im staying in rankin im in block A 1st floor
    I'm in D009, what ever that means... I'm moving in late so I missed the induction days. How are you getting to the college on Monday?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer to do Engineering Foundation at Liverpool, its probably gonna be my first choice so I thought I'd enter this post.
    I'm gonna be for the 2015 entry

How did everyone here get on? and is anyone else applying for this course since I got my offer quite early since its november 14 still.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.